Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested?
    #629839 - 06/29/12 11:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i gotta say, after an amphetamine binge of like a 700mg+ in a short amount of time, i ended up eating 5mg's of kpins, and then 15mg of hydrocodone. 3 2gram blunts in one rotation as well.
Now not only that, but afterwards had like 5 mixed drinks. My dosages may be a bit off, but i was
FUCKED. I'm still trying to piece my week back together.

Benzos and opiates = never again
amps = tolerance break

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: iStoner]
    #629840 - 06/29/12 11:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

oh yeah and fuck alcohol and blunts. My lungs are begging me to stop smoking those mother fuckers. BUt it seems to be the most efficient way of smokin ma dank.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #629845 - 06/29/12 11:56 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Alcohol + anything

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #629846 - 06/29/12 11:58 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Alcohol (drunk 8.5 outta 10) + 5 grams (well a really huge handfull) of mushrooms.

Broke a tooth by slipping on ice I guess, never found it, never mixing up alcohol with anything but weed anymore.

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#629862 - 06/29/12 02:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:facepalm:

Doing drugs are not supposed to make you :feelsbadman:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: King Koopa]
    #629877 - 06/29/12 06:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I felt good

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #629886 - 06/29/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

you seem to go back and forth between feeling good during binges and feeling bad and emotionally unstable coming off the binges.

for me it was either 5 xanax and a shot of H, where i overdosed.

Or kpins, oxy, ketamine and vodka where i woke up in the ER with a broken ankle, gravel imbedded all the way up both legs, a 3 inch gash on my knee, scrapes and bruises all up my arm, and a big gash on my forehead and a brand new poss with intent cocaine charge with no recollection of any of it. still to this day have no idea what happened.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #629889 - 06/29/12 07:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yikes.....

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #629890 - 06/29/12 07:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah it sucked. still handling the legal repercussions of that day.

all in all though i wouldnt go back and change it if i could. i was on a nasty little spiral, and that charge was a blessing in disguise to get me back on the right track that i needed to be on.

where as im not totally stoked with my legal situation, my life as a whole is 100% better then it was back then, when i was 'free' so to speak.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Loc: IN THE MIDDLE of the map
Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #629929 - 06/30/12 11:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

probably a combo of being up for over 48 hours, doing LSD the day before, Then drinking hard liquor the next day with out eating then doing a huge rail of ketamine, was probably the stupidest combo for me, i felt like i was dying for an hour sucked hard

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: PurePowerPlant1]
    #629933 - 06/30/12 11:58 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The dumbest would have to be taking shrooms while withdrawing ftom methadone. But thats cause it didnt work.

The worst was a single bowl of K2 after some beers. Full on panic attack

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: Maestro]
    #629935 - 06/30/12 12:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i think going to a doctor and being prescribed klonopin, and taking that for 7 years and then realizing that i was actually highly addicted to it is pretty bad. so drinking at any point in my life over the past 7 years was "a bad combination" because i was ALWAYS on klonopin. still am and im trying to stop taking them. talk about impossible...

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: still beLIEve] * 1
    #629943 - 06/30/12 02:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:

all in all though i wouldnt go back and change it if i could. i was on a nasty little spiral, and that charge was a blessing in disguise to get me back on the right track that i needed to be on.

where as im not totally stoked with my legal situation, my life as a whole is 100% better then it was back then, when i was 'free' so to speak.

That's good to hear man.  It was the same thing with my DUI.  I was getting behind the wheel far to often and endangering myself and others.  Very glad that I got a DUI to wake me up.  Too bad it took that for me to realize what was going on.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #629946 - 06/30/12 03:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yea. jail will wake you the fuck up.

edit: should*

Edited by Pilze (06/30/12 03:10 PM)

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: King Koopa]
    #630007 - 07/01/12 02:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:

That's a good way to look at it dude, for real.  God bless.

Quote:

King Koopa said:
:facepalm:

Doing drugs are not supposed to make you :feelsbadman:

You got that right.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #630041 - 07/01/12 02:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:underage:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleP-O

Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: PurePowerPlant1]
    #630047 - 07/01/12 02:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PurePowerPlant1 said:
probably a combo of being up for over 48 hours, doing LSD the day before, Then drinking hard liquor the next day with out eating then doing a huge rail of ketamine, was probably the stupidest combo for me, i felt like i was dying for an hour sucked hard

sounds like a normal festival weekend for me.

:lol:

my worst combo.  was 40 or rye (pissed drunk) and snorted a ball of coke (with a few friends).  ate 4 hits of acid when a guy handed them to me "to enjoy another weekend". then I passed out from the rye.

woke up 3 hrs later SOOOO fucked.  visual city !!!!  it was actually kinda scary cuz i didnt remember poppin the acid.

another was MDPV, benzos, beer, and 500mgs of mxe (first time doin it).  i snorted waaaayyy to much mxe.  I just kept rippin rails of the mxe till i was "high".  didnt realize it didnt kick in as fast as K.... i was soooo fucked.  puked and m-holed it for hours.... my wife didnt know what was wrong with me.  I woke her up by walkin into a wall :lol:

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: P-O]
    #630074 - 07/01/12 05:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:

another was MDPV, benzos, beer, and 500mgs of mxe (first time doin it).  i snorted waaaayyy to much mxe.  I just kept rippin rails of the mxe till i was "high".  didnt realize it didnt kick in as fast as K.... i was soooo fucked.  puked and m-holed it for hours.... my wife didnt know what was wrong with me.  I woke her up by walkin into a wall :lol:

Hahaha that shit made me laugh quite a lot.

My bad experience was at a christmas job party, we had made a drinking contest, the alcohol was free, I have no idea how many beers I drank, but I was totally drunk as fuck. The party was really boring so we decided to go make another party at a person's house.

We were outside, smoking a joint, when a friend arrived and asked if anyone wanted to do shrooms. With a drunken mind, everything is just such a great idea, so I told him I wanted to. He asked me to show my hands, and he gave me 2 handfuls of shrooms, I think that was at least 5 to 8 grams easily. I ate em all one shot, drank some beer to make it pass, kept smoking the joint.

Then we went back outside, started playing cards when I started getting fucked up. I literally had no idea what the fuck was going on, I kept asking the same 3 questions: "Hey wanna play dragon ball on X-box?" "Whats goin on, I can't understand anything, I am on shrooms!" "Where can I go to sleep?, I am way too fucked up."

The guy who was living in the house told me that I couldn't go sleep. (He was a fuckin douchebag, for real, king of the douchebag, I have never seen anyone as douche as half of him... He never done drugs, doesn't know jack shit about it and thought I would have died if I had gone to sleep). He kept telling me "Its downstairs man, but you can't go to sleep now." I kept asking where the stairs were because I really wanted to sleep and not get hurt, apparently, they were not even 3 feet away from me, I was hallucinating a floor where there wasn't any.

Then my friends, seeing how fucked I was, asked me if I wanted to go outside with them and watch them smoke some salvia, I had the salvia so I was kinda forced to anyway, also there wasn't a lot of people I knew there so I had to get out of the bad vibes in the house. We went outside, during the winter by the way, so all the streets were frozen. The parking of the house was in a kind of / shape (important for later).

We went in the car, then I don't remember why, but they asked me to wait in the car for a minute because they had to go get something inside. I apparently went out of the car, I remember waiting for years and years, I couldn't stand it anymore. Then I don't remember anything. Nobody saw me fall, but I did a face-plant, probably because of the ice and the parking shape. I broke a tooth, tried to find it but never managed to. My eyebrow was open, bleeding a lot. I remember waking up, sitting on a couch, everyone looking at me while I was still totally tripping, my eyebrow was itching so I attempted to scratch it but everyone kept yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOO without telling me why, it took them like 15 attempts to finally make me understand what had happened. Which I forgot like 5 minutes later.

Then I woke up again, laying on the couch, everyone was sleeping, some of my good friends in the same room as me, so they could watch over me. I went to pee, but was still totally tripping balls, when I came back, my friend was awake, and I asked him what happened, took him a good 15 minutes before I gave up trying to get it.

I woke up next morning, I had only a little headache, no hangover, my tooth wasn't hurting because there was still a super duper thin layer of tooth material covering the nerve (thats what my dentist told me, she also told me that I was a lucky because it could have been much much worse). The cold wind was making it hurt quite a lot tho, if I was breathing with my mouth open. I told my parents (I was still 17 at the time) that I had had a drunken accident, slipped while totally drunk, which is not totally a lie, they didn't believe me at first, they thought I got into a fight and got my face kicked, but I guess they believe me since then, I had some asphalt on my other teeth, proof that I had really face-planted.

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #630228 - 07/03/12 08:10 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno. Probably ambien and alcohol. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: what was the dumbest drug combination you have ingested? [Re: RasJeph]
    #630262 - 07/03/12 10:48 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

100 mg hydrocodone, and something like 6-7 mg xanax(give or take 3 mg) throughout the period of a day. Me and a friend matched doses, I woke up the next morning in some chicks house that apparently I met the day of the binge and got her and a friend to drive me and my buddy around. Sooo it's good to know we didn't do any driving in that fucked up state.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract