Home | Community | Message Board


Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 5 years, 7 months
Professional Drug Photographer
    #463598 - 08/19/10 04:43 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)



--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/20/10
Posts: 6,835
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Last seen: 4 days, 7 hours
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: Coaster]
    #463608 - 08/19/10 05:00 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl:


Great pics.

So Funny.


Articles are shit.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblissedout
Mehtastic
Male

Registered: 02/08/10
Posts: 109
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: Coaster]
    #463611 - 08/19/10 05:02 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:


http://www.theladiesmonthly.com/2010/08/californians-say-no-to-legalizing-pot/




:shocked:

That lady is a fucking IDIOT!

"In California we are at the apex of a vital moment in history.  This November, Californians will decide whether to promote justice and civility, or turn the state into a Mexico of the North.  If Proposition 19 passes, marijuana will become as available to anyone, including your children, as alcohol or cigarettes. Not only that, self-righteous pot smokers will be invading the streets to blow smoke in the faces of everyone who wanted to continue living in a just, verdant, and peaceful world. Legalization would mean the end of life as we know it in California. You can make a difference, vote NO on prop 19! In case I haven’t convinced you yet, here are some reasons why marijuana legalization would threaten your life and the innocence of your children:

Marijuana Spoils Children

Marijuana is a gateway drug.

Marijuana teaches kids that happiness is just a puff away. They become disinterested in being sober, and going to school. Once the pot addiction sets in and they start to “maintain” you will need to step in. Some parents, bad parents, think that marijuana dependence is no big deal. Don’t let your kids fall down the road to being another deadbeat hippy scumbag who acts poor and steals from convenience stores. If marijuana is legalized, find them other things to amuse themselves. Buy them cigarettes or take them to the movies. If that doesn’t work, you may want to save them from their drug-addicted future. Put them down, it is the right thing to do to spare their innocence and allow them to die virgins.

Parents on Pot

Marijuana turns normal, well-adjusted parents into skuzzy, maladaptive, child abusers. Weed has been known to cause child neglect and laughing or otherwise encouraging bad behavior. Parents on pot have been known to leave their children in their sealed car while shopping on hot summer days. Further, parents on pot are also poorer and more ethnically diverse on average, which is due in part to the prevalence of marijuana use by minorities. If legalized, parents would have the freedom to get high and ignore their kids all day long with no repercussions, that is, until one of the children is hurt.

Just Say NO!

If Proposition 19 passes, the entire United States will be under threat. Crime will skyrocket. Stores will close their stores for the lack of sober workers. California’s legal marijuana will spread reefer madness like a wildfire across the country, leading to other states legalizing the drug, and eventual complete economic collapse. So help me God, I hope I have shown you the light is not at the end of a legalized reefer jont. The light is in the hearts and minds of a happy, drug-free, and responsible society. Lets send those potheads reeling like we did to the gays in 08′!"

:awewtf:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/03/08
Posts: 4,981
Loc: Jawjuh.
Last seen: 3 years, 7 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: FRACTALife]
    #463612 - 08/19/10 05:03 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

"In low doses, ketamine is used as a tranquilliser for horses but in recreational doses of up to 200 times the medical dose it can cause heart or lung failure."

Pretty sure its the opposite way around right ?

Medical doses are wayyyyyyy higher than khole doses and IDK if ive ever heard of heart / lung failure on K but im sure it could happen


--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male


Registered: 04/21/08
Posts: 9,492
Last seen: 7 days, 4 hours
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: Coaster]
    #463614 - 08/19/10 05:04 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

You should ask for money.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/20/10
Posts: 6,835
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Last seen: 4 days, 7 hours
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: blissedout]
    #463621 - 08/19/10 05:13 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
You should ask for money.




Yes the shit heads who write that stuff should be drained off their profit.



Quote:

blissedout said:
Quote:

Coaster said:


http://www.theladiesmonthly.com/2010/08/californians-say-no-to-legalizing-pot/




:shocked:

That lady is a fucking IDIOT!

"In California we are at the apex of a vital moment in history.  This November, Californians will decide whether to promote justice and civility, or turn the state into a Mexico of the North.  If Proposition 19 passes, marijuana will become as available to anyone, including your children, as alcohol or cigarettes. Not only that, self-righteous pot smokers will be invading the streets to blow smoke in the faces of everyone who wanted to continue living in a just, verdant, and peaceful world. Legalization would mean the end of life as we know it in California. You can make a difference, vote NO on prop 19! In case I haven’t convinced you yet, here are some reasons why marijuana legalization would threaten your life and the innocence of your children:

Marijuana Spoils Children

Marijuana is a gateway drug.

Marijuana teaches kids that happiness is just a puff away. They become disinterested in being sober, and going to school. Once the pot addiction sets in and they start to “maintain” you will need to step in. Some parents, bad parents, think that marijuana dependence is no big deal. Don’t let your kids fall down the road to being another deadbeat hippy scumbag who acts poor and steals from convenience stores. If marijuana is legalized, find them other things to amuse themselves. Buy them cigarettes or take them to the movies. If that doesn’t work, you may want to save them from their drug-addicted future. Put them down, it is the right thing to do to spare their innocence and allow them to die virgins.

Parents on Pot

Marijuana turns normal, well-adjusted parents into skuzzy, maladaptive, child abusers. Weed has been known to cause child neglect and laughing or otherwise encouraging bad behavior. Parents on pot have been known to leave their children in their sealed car while shopping on hot summer days. Further, parents on pot are also poorer and more ethnically diverse on average, which is due in part to the prevalence of marijuana use by minorities. If legalized, parents would have the freedom to get high and ignore their kids all day long with no repercussions, that is, until one of the children is hurt.

Just Say NO!

If Proposition 19 passes, the entire United States will be under threat. Crime will skyrocket. Stores will close their stores for the lack of sober workers. California’s legal marijuana will spread reefer madness like a wildfire across the country, leading to other states legalizing the drug, and eventual complete economic collapse. So help me God, I hope I have shown you the light is not at the end of a legalized reefer jont. The light is in the hearts and minds of a happy, drug-free, and responsible society. Lets send those potheads reeling like we did to the gays in 08′!"

:awewtf:




:doublefu:  :doublefu:  :doublefu:  :doublefu:  :doublefu:  :doublefu:  :doublefu:  :doublefu:  :doublefu:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:  :awewtf:


to that lady


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblissedout
Mehtastic
Male

Registered: 02/08/10
Posts: 109
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: FRACTALife]
    #463623 - 08/19/10 05:14 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

:yarly:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Bowling

Registered: 06/26/08
Posts: 11,160
Last seen: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: blissedout]
    #463626 - 08/19/10 05:21 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

That woman is GOLD

Quote:

Yeah right. All you stoners are going to be too lazy and tired to get out to vote. The convenience store will be out of Visene and you won’t want to go out in public. Plus, the police will be arresting people who look like potheads so they can’t vote.




--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Bowling

Registered: 06/26/08
Posts: 11,160
Last seen: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: King Koopa]
    #463627 - 08/19/10 05:22 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

There is no appropriate use of marijuana. Marijuana is a drug. It is an escape from being sober, and there is absolutely no reason that a sane, peaceful person would use it, because such a person would have no reason to escape or modify their reality. Get real bub, stop trying to justify your drug habit. And what about the health affects? Marijuana causes cancer. Also, its use is tied with slang language speaking and rap music, two things I don’t want my kids having anything to do with.




--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male


Registered: 04/21/08
Posts: 9,492
Last seen: 7 days, 4 hours
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: King Koopa]
    #463628 - 08/19/10 05:22 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

haha that quote is ridiculous.
Quote:

Also, its use is tied with slang language speaking and rap music, two things I don’t want my kids having anything to do with.




Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Bowling

Registered: 06/26/08
Posts: 11,160
Last seen: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: King Koopa]
    #463629 - 08/19/10 05:23 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I’m the one being ridiculous? I’ve seen countless people ruin their lives over pot, and the subsequent drug use that follows it. Its either smoking crack and associating with blacks or blowing their life on LSD and hippie concerts. I’m not trying to get a rise out of anyone though, if the facts do that then maybe you should reexamine your opinions. Pull your head out of the sand in your ash tray.




LOL


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies


Registered: 05/06/08
Posts: 9,372
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: King Koopa]
    #463639 - 08/19/10 05:37 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

She's just too spot on for you druggies.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Bowling

Registered: 06/26/08
Posts: 11,160
Last seen: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: DungenessDank]
    #463646 - 08/19/10 05:51 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

You can't crack her argument, mane. She knows her shit


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies


Registered: 05/06/08
Posts: 9,372
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: King Koopa]
    #463649 - 08/19/10 05:55 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

blowing their life on LSD and hippie concerts




Bitch is trying to glamorize drug use!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: DungenessDank]
    #463730 - 08/19/10 07:47 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

It has to be satire.  I mean, no one can be that mentally challenged..can they?


--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: THEBats]
    #463732 - 08/19/10 07:51 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

In the comments for your pic.
:ilold:

Quote:

that looks fucking dank




Quote:

Ann Thrope says: I assume dank means dirty, musty, and hard to breathe in. I agree.




--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Edited by THEBats (08/19/10 07:51 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 06/15/10
Posts: 1,347
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: THEBats]
    #463743 - 08/19/10 08:34 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
It has to be satire.  I mean, no one can be that mentally challenged..can they?



Remember Bush Jr.?


--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second
               

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: Kilroy]
    #463746 - 08/19/10 08:38 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

He was a :puppet:.


--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: THEBats]
    #463758 - 08/19/10 09:27 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:  Awesome!  Just one more thing to live for.  :getstoned:


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerandymarsh
Stranger

Registered: 08/13/10
Posts: 4
Last seen: 5 years, 4 months
Re: Professional Drug Photographer [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #463767 - 08/19/10 09:40 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

the second one made me :lolsy:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* California to Legalize Weed for Everyone
( 1 2 all )
Salmonged 3,026 21 07/03/08 11:17 AM
by Cheeseball
* Federal Court Rules U.S. Govt May NOT Deliberately Subvert California’s Medical Marijuana Laws
( 1 2 all )
coAsTal 4,975 27 08/23/08 12:38 PM
by coAsTal
* gay marriage ban in california
( 1 2 all )
JonnyBegood 2,951 26 11/05/08 11:10 AM
by Coaster
* Children and Psychedelics/Marijuana FRACTALife 1,089 5 07/08/10 09:55 PM
by FRACTALife
* Court Rules Texas Illegally Seized Polygamist Sect’s Children kidaihuan 1,050 5 05/23/08 12:43 PM
by MFDoom666
* DRUGS!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FurrowedBrowM 3,744 63 01/23/12 11:21 AM
by RasJeph
* Little kids on adhd drugs... FRACTALife 319 1 08/12/10 01:24 AM
by iStoner
* Children's education shows mel_lonta_tauda 843 9 02/02/10 08:53 PM
by The Pschyonaut

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,434 topic views. 6 members, 314 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.092 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.