Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineShiversblood
Stranger

Loc: Flag
LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!!
    #621002 - 05/01/12 11:23 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I JUST FOUND A PIC OF GEORGE ZIMMERMANS WIFE!

LOOK AT THIS PIC!

LOOK AT THAT FACE! THAT IS THE FACE OF A WOMAN WHO MARRIED A COLD BLOODED MURDERER!!!!!!

SHAME ON HER!!!!! SHAME ON HERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Shiversblood] * 1
    #621003 - 05/01/12 11:41 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you seem way too overly concerned with this whole thing.  I suggest trying to focus your time on something actually beneficial, like reading a book or cultivating a drug addiction

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: kyuzo] * 4
    #621008 - 05/01/12 01:05 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Let me guess...

You were all up in arms about Casey Anthony, too, weren't you?

Jesus people. Why can't you just focus on your own problems?? People are murdered every day. People molest children, and rape women, and commit all sorts of other heinous acts. Are you researching those criminal's pictures and spreading them through the interwebs like this too?? NO! Its only because this has happened to make national attention in the media.

Why aren't you more concerned about the corrupt politicians who have plunged this country into a corpocracy where corporations get to write the laws and we have to sit back and watch it happen???

Get a life, chicka. Worry about real problems that affect more than just a couple dozen mourning people in Florida...

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Shiversblood]
    #621020 - 05/01/12 02:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i is trayvin marton.

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Tank333]
    #621021 - 05/01/12 02:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
Let me guess...

You were all up in arms about Casey Anthony, too, weren't you?

Jesus people. Why can't you just focus on your own problems?? People are murdered every day. People molest children, and rape women, and commit all sorts of other heinous acts. Are you researching those criminal's pictures and spreading them through the interwebs like this too?? NO! Its only because this has happened to make national attention in the media.

Why aren't you more concerned about the corrupt politicians who have plunged this country into a corpocracy where corporations get to write the laws and we have to sit back and watch it happen???

Get a life, chicka. Worry about real problems that affect more than just a couple dozen mourning people in Florida...

Well said.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflinegrimR
 User Gallery

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 2
    #621253 - 05/03/12 04:16 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:eek: Shiversblood you hit the wrong tab again. your no longer on al sharptons forum... jk

OfflineShiversblood
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: grimR]
    #621318 - 05/03/12 09:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I was not up in arms about Casey Anthony. I saw her on tv back when she was first arrested, was glad she got arrested again shortly after being let out on bail, but then forgot all about it because it took like two years.
But when her trial started, and was on tv, I was watching her lawyer and he brought up some good points about how she could have accidently drownd in the pool. He had me hopeing she got found not guilty.
I dunno tho she was probably really did kill her baby, on purpose or not she will take that to her grave.

George Zimmerman is a completly different story tho.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#621331 - 05/03/12 11:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
Why can't you just focus on your own problems??

This is one of biggest problems in our society today. When a person in a community believe their problems are more important than your neighbors, is when a community degenerates. I didn't read your post because I was disgusted by that sentence. Is cispa passing not a problem that we could of prevented, even if you don't think it effects you, which it most certainly does being a part of a community who shares information about marijuana growing techniques, it affects our neighbors. Are the BP spills not our problem because we didin't hold a share in the company, or own real estate on the beaches that were contaminated?

I think you should reevaluate your part in our society.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

User Gallery

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: King Koopa]
    #621332 - 05/03/12 11:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

Tank333 said:

This is one of biggest problems in our society today. When a person in a community believe their problems are more important than your neighbors, is when a community degenerates. I didn't read your post because I was disgusted by that sentence. Is cispa passing not a problem that we could of prevented, even if you don't think it effects you, which it most certainly does being a part of a community who shares information about marijuana growing techniques, it affects our neighbors. Are the BP spills not our problem because we didin't hold a share in the company, or own real estate on the beaches that were contaminated?

Maybe you should.  While that one particular part of it wasn't the most well thought out, there were parts that were actually quite poignant.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #621333 - 05/03/12 11:25 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Pain never hurt, for reals, now it just doesnt hurt.

Thats a weird thought isnt it

User Gallery

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Fisherman]
    #621335 - 05/03/12 11:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You mean the mind over matter argument when it comes to pain?

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#621336 - 05/03/12 11:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I solved it, lolzorz.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #621345 - 05/04/12 01:29 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

He's going to get off

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: King Koopa]
    #621361 - 05/04/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shiversblood said:
I was not up in arms about Casey Anthony. I saw her on tv back when she was first arrested, was glad she got arrested again shortly after being let out on bail, but then forgot all about it because it took like two years.
But when her trial started, and was on tv, I was watching her lawyer and he brought up some good points about how she could have accidently drownd in the pool. He had me hopeing she got found not guilty.
I dunno tho she was probably really did kill her baby, on purpose or not she will take that to her grave.

George Zimmerman is a completly different story tho.

How is George Zimmerman different? You don't know him, or anyone related to Travon Martin, do you? Were you personally devastated when you found out about the incident? I seriously doubt it. And so why in the world would you post such a ridiculous picture about his wife?? Someone who had absolutely no control over her husband's actions. "Shame on her??" For what?? Marrying someone who did something wrong (which still has yet to be proven either way!!)?? Why??

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

Tank333 said:

Koopa, this is not her problem in any way shape of form. You are right about CISPA, it does affect us as a community. It is "one of your own problems". Therefore she would have been justified ranting about it. The same goes for the BP spill. That affected the entire world's ecosystem in one way or another. THAT is a problem we should be ranting about.

But some mexican shooting a black kid is NOT her problem. Its not my problem, its not a problem of anyone connected to this community (if it had, I'm sure someone would have said so).

I don't see any reason to "re-evaluate my part in society". I know where I stand. Lol. Try reading all of my post before you judge me on one sentence taken out of context...

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #621362 - 05/04/12 10:29 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You cant compare the 2 cases at all. The only 2 things they have in common is someone died in each case and they are both being held in Florida Superior Court System.

I dont know why everyone is hating on Zimmerman, jump to the media bangwagon wayyy to quick. I will be pissed off if he gets time

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #621363 - 05/04/12 10:37 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shiversblood said:
I JUST FOUND A PIC OF GEORGE ZIMMERMANS WIFE!

LOOK AT THIS PIC!

LOOK AT THAT FACE! THAT IS THE FACE OF A WOMAN WHO MARRIED A COLD BLOODED MURDERER!!!!!!

SHAME ON HER!!!!! SHAME ON HERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smell jealousy right there

:franklinpuppet:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

User Gallery

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Picklez]
    #621374 - 05/04/12 12:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
You cant compare the 2 cases at all. The only 2 things they have in common is someone died in each case and they are both being held in Florida Superior Court System.

I dont know why everyone is hating on Zimmerman, jump to the media bangwagon wayyy to quick. I will be pissed off if he gets time

Seems like you want to excuse him just because the media has already judged him guilty.  Well what if he IS guilty?  You want him to go free?  That was quite the ignorant statement Picklez.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #621377 - 05/04/12 12:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Based on what I have heard/read so far and my own opinions, I believe he acted in self defense.

But I am much more informed than the average citizen, I am someone who follows most of these cases closely on In-Session TV. I usually have it running in the background so I dont miss very much

User Gallery

Re: LOOK AT THIS PITCUREEEE!!!!! [Re: Picklez]
    #621380 - 05/04/12 12:59 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I know the laws in Florida are different with the stand your ground shit.  But I think bringing a gun to a fistfight is a bit ridiculous.  The kid was 17, this guy couldn't protect himself against a 17 year old without shooting him?

Granted I haven't been following all that closely.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #621381 - 05/04/12 01:08 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Which is why the media keeps showing pictures of him at 14

Zimmerman said it on the stand, "I thought he was close to my age, and I didnt know if he was armed or not."

This 17 year old from everything reported is also over 6 foot and 160+ pounds, so we arent talking about some small kid. In the middle of night, with a hoody, I dont doubt for a second someone of that size would automatically appear to be an adult

He wouldnt even need to put his hands are me before I would pull a gun. If he even started to approach my direction in any way I would draw my firearm, and if he continued then I would shoot :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom