Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420?
    #666979 - 04/21/13 05:08 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

What did you do??

As for me, my day started at 8 am. I bussed it across the city to get to my favorite wax dispensary to buy some edibles. I couldnt help myself so I picked up a migro G pen. This thing is badass.

I picked this thang:  It's like a push pop for edibles with four different doses. I ate two on an empty stomach and headed to my girls house. Spent the whole afternoon at the beach.

Came back home around 9 pm but still fucked up on those two doses. I burned out on my desk watching some dumb shit on the new world order.

What did you guys do????

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Edited by Sham87 (04/21/13 06:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Sham87]
    #666980 - 04/21/13 05:19 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Had a very sober day, but its okay

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #666983 - 04/21/13 05:54 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I'll be honest, mine was fuckin horrible. I had to work during the evening, and the whole hotel was booked, 77 rooms, all by boxers cuz of a tournament. These people are the most idiotic and moronic douchebags I have ever fuckin seen.

Just for exemple, in 3 years working at this place, yesterday I had like twice as many calls as in my 3 years gathered together, for stuck toilets .... Like around 10-15 people stuck their fuckin toilet and they were all pissed off cuz I would only bring them plounge thang and not do it myself, I was like fuck off man I wont play with your shit its not my job.

Also, these dumbass can't understand the concept of a room key, of course, if you forget it in your room, theres no fuckin use for it ... All of them made me redo their fuckin keys like 5 times per room, it was simply ridiculous.

But, at the end of my shift at midnight, after all this fuckin bullshit, I smoked a wonderful purple kush joint and relaxed while listening great music.

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Manitou]
    #666985 - 04/21/13 06:06 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
Had a very sober day, but its okay

I am sorry to read brother.

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
I'll be honest, mine was fuckin horrible. I had to work during the evening, and the whole hotel was booked, 77 rooms, all by boxers cuz of a tournament. These people are the most idiotic and moronic douchebags I have ever fuckin seen.

Just for exemple, in 3 years working at this place, yesterday I had like twice as many calls as in my 3 years gathered together, for stuck toilets .... Like around 10-15 people stuck their fuckin toilet and they were all pissed off cuz I would only bring them plounge thang and not do it myself, I was like fuck off man I wont play with your shit its not my job.

Also, these dumbass can't understand the concept of a room key, of course, if you forget it in your room, theres no fuckin use for it ... All of them made me redo their fuckin keys like 5 times per room, it was simply ridiculous.

But, at the end of my shift at midnight, after all this fuckin bullshit, I smoked a wonderful purple kush joint and relaxed while listening great music.

Oh man, I feel bad for your shitty shift but I loled. Being a former boxer I can agree that people who take repeated punches to the head are the not brightest creatures around.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineRedpill
Stranger

#667004 - 04/21/13 08:41 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Yesterday was the best 4/20 I've ever experienced.

I started the day believing I would not get to smoke due to lack of money, friends, and connections. Just so I wasn't completely sober I took 300 mg of DXM, which is a fairly low dose for me. Spent the afternoon feeling nice and numb.

I live above the main street of my town, and around 10 o'clock I went for a walk. A block from my place there's another 2nd floor apartment with stairs to the sidewalk. This place looked like a party place, stoner types in their 20s always coming and going, usually high and/or drunk.
A couple guys were smoking at the top of the stairs when I walked past and one mumbled something at me, too drunk for me to understand, but he seemed friendly. I asked if I could come up and they said "yeah get up here!"

Long story short I was invited in and ended up staying there till 2 am getting baked and conversing with a bunch of really awesome strangers :stoned:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Redpill]
    #667007 - 04/21/13 09:01 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Nice man! Glad to hear everything worked out for you!

Man where I live there is nothing but cholos and koreans and I am too paranoid to smoke with random strangers. Niggas get jacked....

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
    #667012 - 04/21/13 10:04 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Mine was okay.

I high as fuck, hanging out with some family munching  out on mole,rice,beans, and tortillas.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #667015 - 04/21/13 10:09 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

sounds bomb. I ate some pupusas earlier... :drooling:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667018 - 04/21/13 10:17 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

My 4/20 was alright.. woke up, smoked a blunt.. went and got Burger King for breakfast, some of those french toast stix.. smoked another blunt, went cruising through some towns to look for places to live, found 2 towns that I really liked so I got to start applying for work out that way since I still dont drive. (working on that at the moment though).. smoked another blunt, watched Django Unchained.. smoked another blunt and got chinese for dinner... watched some NBA playoffs.. smoked another blunt, and passed the fuck out

4/20 FTW

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Picklez]
    #667025 - 04/21/13 11:00 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Lol, their french toast sticks are bomb! Good luck on the job and home hunt.

Can't do blunts man, I get mad loogheys and start coughing up!

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #667036 - 04/22/13 05:36 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I woke up and vaped. Went to a big garage sale and bought a kindle on a whim. Got lots of books for it. Got some birthday stuff from my mom (she paid to renew my license. Yay!) And spent the afternoon with my buddies smoking and chilling. Some friends I never see came over so it was awesome.

at like 445 a cop was walking right near us. My cousin hid his weed under a rock lol but the cop just wanted to make his presence known. Since we werent causing a ruckus he left.

Later my friends all went to the bar and dragged me out. I had my first beer in like 2 moths since I said I was quitting. I smoked another bowl and the bartender bought me a beer. Then I went home at 1130 because they were all pretty drunk by then and I was sleepy and didn't wanna drink. (Don't ban me like I asked lol I kept it in check so I'm not concerned.)

All in all, I gotta say it was a good day.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: RasJeph]
    #667048 - 04/22/13 08:16 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Glad you had a fun one. Running into old friends is great.

Why did you stop drinking??

--------------------

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#667078 - 04/22/13 12:41 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Pretty good.  Went down to the university at my buddys apartment. got reeeeallll high.  nothing but top shelf all around.

worked from 8am to 1pm that day but thats not even bad

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: PoloDown]
    #667079 - 04/22/13 12:48 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

You got to make money and get faded. :thumbup: I like your paintball gun btw.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #667082 - 04/22/13 12:56 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Glad you had a fun one. Running into old friends is great.

Why did you stop drinking??

Because I really really overdid for many years and took a look and said "fuck this". I have a thread on it somewhere here. My intention is to not overdo, not so much to stop completely. I stopped completely to prove to myself I could, I don't really feel guilty for drinking a few. Hell, honestly, stopping at a few is the bigger challenge than none at all for me.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#667084 - 04/22/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:

Yaehh buddy!

Thanks man.. its a 2012 BL Timmy with vampire coloring and a new trigger and 2 piece BL barrel that normally dont come stock and it matches.  Shit is insane.

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
    #667086 - 04/22/13 01:12 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

For some reason I feel like sharing this wierd shit that happened this weekend:

My friend tries to quit smoking every year on 4/20. Lol it's sad, but funny cause the "last" blunts he rolls are huuge.

So this year, for the first time he actually didn't smoke on 4/21. Calls me at 3am tonight to help him get a bag...like "naw man I'm never gonna fall asleep without it". I thought I had a few buds left, so I told him to come over, but then it turned out I already finished everything (lol).

So this, normal, chilled out guy starts spazzing like "omg, oh wow, what am I gonna do?!". I tried to calm him down but he kept going and eventually he was just mumbling continuously under his breath like a crackhead.

Here's the kicker, after we get the weed but BEFORE he smokes, he just goes back to normal lol. Smiling joking around all dat, like he wasn't bugging out a minute ago.

So idk, is hea crazy person who needs weed to keep calm? Or do the psycological withdrawals get that bad? I really don't wanna end up like him cause I can't get bud o.O shiiit maybe it is a drug lul

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Maestro]
    #667089 - 04/22/13 01:19 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Maestro said:
For some reason I feel like sharing this wierd shit that happened this weekend:

My friend tries to quit smoking every year on 4/20. Lol it's sad, but funny cause the "last" blunts he rolls are huuge.

So this year, for the first time he actually didn't smoke on 4/21. Calls me at 3am tonight to help him get a bag...like "naw man I'm never gonna fall asleep without it". I thought I had a few buds left, so I told him to come over, but then it turned out I already finished everything (lol).

So this, normal, chilled out guy starts spazzing like "omg, oh wow, what am I gonna do?!". I tried to calm him down but he kept going and eventually he was just mumbling continuously under his breath like a crackhead.

Here's the kicker, after we get the weed but BEFORE he smokes, he just goes back to normal lol. Smiling joking around all dat, like he wasn't bugging out a minute ago.

So idk, is hea crazy person who needs weed to keep calm? Or do the psycological withdrawals get that bad? I really don't wanna end up like him cause I can't get bud o.O shiiit maybe it is a drug lul

Sounds like your friend has an INTENSE psychological dependency..

Sucks to be that lame ( no offense ), I mean come on its just weed.  Youre nice to keep him calm and shit though

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: PoloDown]
    #667090 - 04/22/13 01:26 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

Yaehh buddy!

Thanks man.. its a 2012 BL Timmy with vampire coloring and a new trigger and 2 piece BL barrel that normally dont come stock and it matches.  Shit is insane.

Nice man, I have a spider tlr with a 16 inch "Sniper barrel". I need to shoot something soon.

@Maestro: Going sober shouldn't be that hard aside from the lost of sleep and getting over the HABIT of smoking.

Weird that his mood would change as soon as you guys were in possession of the medicine, praise be to god, reminds me of a kid and a new toy.

Don't stop smoking though, marys grip on you is only as tight as you allow it to be.

--------------------

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
    #667106 - 04/22/13 03:02 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

yeah I guess he's a douche deep inside:trollmove:...it just never came out before? Lol

I take breaks occasionally(when broke xD) and my only real symptom is the lava shits for a day or 2. I don't see myself not medicating daily if I have funds, but not because I NEED to lol

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates