Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLighterOfDoobies
Stranger

Question about drug tests?
    #591113 - 10/08/11 12:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I'm in college and have enjoyed the luxury of smoking in my dorm room for some time now...however, my suitemate who is an illegal immigrant recently got a DUI and now he is on probation for a year...he must submit to drug tests during these time and if he fails even one he could lose any chance at earning a visa and being allowed to work in the U.S. after college.  He has hence asked me to stop smoking pot in the room.

My question is if I did smoke in the room, would he test positive from succumbing to second-hand smoke?

And what about second-hand DMT smoke?  Do drug tests usually even test for DMT?

Thanks for the help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLighterOfDoobies
Stranger

Re: Question about drug tests? [Re: LighterOfDoobies]
    #591115 - 10/08/11 12:11 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I know what some will say, that DMT is a natural hormone, why would they test for it, etc, but I wouldn't be surprised if smoking DMT at least raised DMT levels in the body to where they could be detected and DMT users would be distinguished from ordinary folk.

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#591139 - 10/08/11 03:03 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Don't worry bout them finding any dmt, it wont be there, and they wont test for it.

Anyways, dont smoke too much pot near him.. I managed to take a good toke from some budder and two days later I could make a clean (yet slightly blurred) drug test, so u could probably smoke 2-3 js in the same room as him but if it continues that way, things are gonna get troublesome.

Annoying thangies.

Talk with him bout it, not us : )

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#591150 - 10/08/11 08:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You can moke around him and no they don't test for DMT

STICK AROUND THOUGH WETBACK:thumbup:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Re: Question about drug tests? [Re: King Koopa]
    #591152 - 10/08/11 08:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Make a filter from a toilet paper thingy and dryer cloth thingys...YOU wont even notice the smoke:)

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Question about drug tests? [Re: Dimo114]
    #591382 - 10/09/11 11:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

your roomie will be fine from the second hand smoke unless your hotboxing the room every day, but he will get fucked when you get caught smoking in the room which is very likely

not worth smoking in a dorm room

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question about drug tests? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #591385 - 10/10/11 12:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
your roomie will be fine from the second hand smoke unless your hotboxing the room every day, but he will get fucked when you get caught smoking in the room which is very likely

not worth smoking in a dorm room

This.

I managed to get away with smoking in my dorm room almost every day for the entire semester but I almost got caught. And the girl across the hall could always smell it in the air ducts and threatened to tell on me several times. (yes I was using a spoof and spraying)

Strong weed is near impossible to cover up. I would recommend you find a safe place to smoke or you risk getting in a lot of trouble. depending on the schools policy.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: Question about drug tests? [Re: Picklez]
    #591387 - 10/10/11 12:46 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

just roll a joint and walk around somewhere, if you see police coming up to you eat it or flick it somewhere unrecoverable

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591407 - 10/10/11 09:17 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Air purifyers are about 50$ (small but good brand). Smoke in the bathroom w/ windows closed, and leave the purifyer in there for like 30min after.
I do this in my 10x16 bedroom w/ a hepa purifyer meant for a 7x7 space.

P.S. maybe im missing something, but why not just blow out the window? I doubt youre the only one who smokes on campus..

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
just roll a joint and walk around somewhere, if you see police coming up to you eat it or flick it somewhere unrecoverable

Have you EVER been searched?! They look around, and undercover d's ALWAYS check your mouth...if youre smoking dank, it'll stick to your teeth

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#591412 - 10/10/11 09:38 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

when I smoke I go chill on a bridge that goes over a small dam on a small lake, if cops do happen to smell it and walk up im just gonna toss my bowl and grinder in the lake, Id love to see their ass go scuba diving to find that shit :rockon:

--------------------

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591422 - 10/10/11 10:16 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
, if cops do happen to smell it and walk up im just gonna toss my bowl and grinder in the lake, :rockon:

That is never the answer:stoned2:!! Especially since you wont get arrested for a bong or a grinder if theyre empty <.<

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#591425 - 10/10/11 10:37 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

why would they be empty if I were in the middle of smoking :shrug:

I live in the bible belt, ive had friends get arrested for having a spec of leaf stuck on their shoe

i dont fuck around son.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#591427 - 10/10/11 10:37 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591442 - 10/10/11 01:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well if u have time to throw your pipe and grindee out, why not empty them instead? Thats what I meant..

Also im pretty sure thats destruction of evidence which is a charge in itself. A grinder will make a splash, weed wont.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#591703 - 10/12/11 12:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, but then i would be stuck with a grinder full of cannabis residue

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #591719 - 10/12/11 06:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dimo114 said:
Air purifyers are about 50$ (small but good brand). Smoke in the bathroom w/ windows closed, and leave the purifyer in there for like 30min after.
I do this in my 10x16 bedroom w/ a hepa purifyer meant for a 7x7 space.

P.S. maybe im missing something, but why not just blow out the window? I doubt youre the only one who smokes on campus..

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:

Have you EVER been searched?! They look around, and undercover d's ALWAYS check your mouth...if youre smoking dank, it'll stick to your teeth

Why would you have that shit on your teeth? You swallow it all in one gulp after putting out the cherry.

What the fuck is the cop gona say "hey you have what might be cannabis residue on your teeth!" In the mean time lick the fuck out of your teeth. They can't peg you with anything if you don't have any weed on you. :shrug:

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591741 - 10/12/11 09:22 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Umm are you talking from expirience?
have you swallowed a joint whole? Idk maybe ur just smoking skimpy toothpicks:goat: jk....but yeah I would surely choke on a good sized L.

And my friend got arrested in front of my face for having pieces of blunt in his teeth. The guy put a flashlight almost IN his mouth...

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:

Educate yourself about the laws you break:)
Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug, cannabis is a plant.
Marijuana - A mixture of dried seeds, stems, leafs and flowers of the cannabis plant. (gov deffinition). If you are not in POSSESION of marijuana, you can not be charged with....possesion.
Some cops will try to at least confiscate the grinder, but if you know your rights they wont be able to. Ether way, it wont hold up in court unless they do a lab test to determine that theres THC in the resin....which is expensive and time consuming...all to charge 1 guy for smoking a little pot? Doubt it

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#591769 - 10/12/11 12:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've practiced stuffing them out before on my tongue. I'm certain choking down a J wouldn't be any issue honestly, once it was in your throat it would bend/break as needed.

Regardless if a blunt shits in your mouth and leaves blunt in there you're rollin' it wrong IMO. :discorex:

I never carry more weed than I plan on smoking, AKA I never have my grinder anywhere but home. I haven't even taken it from my parents house so if they need to use it they can, and because i don't feel like having paraphernalia at my rental that doesn't even allow tobacco smoke indoors. My best suggestion would be keep your weed stash hidden and never carry anything other than a tightly rolled J/Blunt with you outside of your house unless you take a bag you plan on rolling up at a friend's house.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#591776 - 10/12/11 01:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dimo114 said:
Umm are you talking from expirience?
have you swallowed a joint whole? Idk maybe ur just smoking skimpy toothpicks:goat: jk....but yeah I would surely choke on a good sized L.

And my friend got arrested in front of my face for having pieces of blunt in his teeth. The guy put a flashlight almost IN his mouth...

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:

Educate yourself about the laws you break:)
Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug, cannabis is a plant.
Marijuana - A mixture of dried seeds, stems, leafs and flowers of the cannabis plant. (gov deffinition). If you are not in POSSESION of marijuana, you can not be charged with....possesion.
Some cops will try to at least confiscate the grinder, but if you know your rights they wont be able to. Ether way, it wont hold up in court unless they do a lab test to determine that theres THC in the resin....which is expensive and time consuming...all to charge 1 guy for smoking a little pot? Doubt it

OK, so they would charge me with possession of paraphernalia instead, which in GA actually gets you in slightly more trouble than if I were to get caught with say a gram or so

the grinder is going to be full of weed residue which is all they need to bust you, its not going to be anywhere near squeaky clean. not to mention the kief chamber which would also if they were going to be complete dicks let them charge me with possession of hash AND manufacturing hash

so yeah, i would toss it in the lake.

--------------------

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Question about drug tests? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #591780 - 10/12/11 01:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
I've practiced stuffing them out before on my tongue. I'm certain choking down a J wouldn't be any issue honestly,
Quote:

idk what "stuffing them out on your tounge" means, but you never answered my question - have you ever swallowed a joint whole? And how is choking not an issue?...youre gonna have to talk to them.

Edited by Dimo114 (10/12/11 01:48 PM)

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591781 - 10/12/11 01:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Dont know how that happened lol>.<

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#591787 - 10/12/11 02:41 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Aka, spit on end of tongue and dousing the cherry with it. Pretty much pointless if you have time to pinch the cherry out though.

I personally don't think it's possible to choke on a joint, I'm talking about an average sized joint. I'm not talking about some fatty J. I don't really see how choking could be an issue with something as fragile and small as a joint. :shrug:

I mean if you were just lighting a joint it might be harder, but if you've ever omnomnomed on some shrooms you surely can down a joint no problem.

Also you seem to be confused, as far as the legal system is concerned Marijuana = Cannabis. I honestly don't know how you could think that it isn't that way. You can get in trouble for having some dank smelling stems, anything that smells like THC or contains THC could quiet easily get you caught. I used to walk around random towns all the time when I was in debate/forensics smoking weed, I don't think you should be concerned about smoking around a town your dorm is in. The key is to know what time of day smoking isn't hella sketchy AKA early morning/late night. And always be prepared to have to deal with cops.

And no I've never had to eat a joint, I've always had a better method to deal with my possession whenever a cop has come near. I've tossed them down storm drains, into rivers, thrown them into the woods, and i'm sure a few ways i can't even remember ATM. But the key is to be prepared and aware of your surroundings, smoking in a dorm could very easily get you kicked out of school/dorms AND lose you all your financial aid. Which for me was never an option because I couldn't attend college without it because I'm poor as fuck.

--------------------

Edited by Thebooedocksaint (10/12/11 02:49 PM)

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
    #591788 - 10/12/11 02:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Eating a blunt is an awful experience, IMO lol

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Question about drug tests? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #591790 - 10/12/11 02:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Eating a blunt is an awful experience, IMO lol

Yea eating a blunt would be horrible, I probably would hesitate for that and not be able to do it.

My main point is smoking inside your dorm is a shitty idea, regardless the main thing I'd say to your room-mate is that it was kind of a dumbass move to get a DUI. Although I just plain don't have any respect for people that drink and drive, and feel they don't respect other people. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#591791 - 10/12/11 02:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I always keep a bottle of water with me when smoking, mainly because I get thirsty but also in case I have to eat some bud or a joint

eating a blunt without water sounds slightly painful and difficult

and nasty

:futile:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#591794 - 10/12/11 02:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Nasty beyond belief, and depressing.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591795 - 10/12/11 03:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yep, I had to eat a .5 blunt and it took me a good 2 minutes to scrape it off my teeth and swallow everything. This was in a car and we never even got searched-.- but if my friend was the one who ate it, he wouldnt have time to chew it enouph to sound normal when he talked to them. It actually tasted similar to shrooms but sticky (duh).
I didn't realise you meant smoking a joint by yourself, I guess it could be small enouph depending on your tolorence vs. thc content.

And all im saying is that a grinder is something you can buy from a store, and so is K2 and flavored tobaco. Cops know about these things because some people who actually smoke that legal bs got arrested b4 and made the cops feel dumb. If they are real diks they will still take you in, but the charges will be dropped if you just keep saying it's k2. Basically worst case senario is you whaste your time

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#591796 - 10/12/11 03:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Still to answer your original question I'm pretty sure you can smoke as much as you want as long as you don't hotbox and don't blow it in his face or anything.

He could always get a detox if he wants, or you can just smoke when he isn't there. :shrug:

Do you think K2 and tobacco smell like weed? Because a grinder that grinds weed for sure smells like weed, and cops know what weed smells like. Hell plenty of them probably smoke it.

And it's not a "it could be small enough" it's a "it's damn near impossible to roll a joint using a normal sized paper that is to large to swallow whole." :shrug:

I've really said all that needs to be said at this point though.

--------------------

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591810 - 10/12/11 04:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

idk, my gringer doesnt really smell like weed when empty, and k2 smells similar to weed and leaves a resin

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#591970 - 10/13/11 10:15 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

do you not have a kief trap? :shrug: I've never smoked K2 because I only smoke weed, i don't really feel as safe doing any other drug.

Hell I've never even seen k2. :lol:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#591973 - 10/13/11 10:19 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

K2 is just :facepalm: theyre starting to make it illegal in my state. The smell is synthetic, it feels gross. Its just downright...

...unnatural.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#591993 - 10/13/11 11:10 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ye, yes and yes. To a pothead it smells compleatly different, and even looks "fake". However someone that smelled weed once while training to be a cop, and then like 2 more times after, will never be able to tell the difference. There is k2 called Kush; also theres Sour Bubble...
The point is, because of this kind of products, resin doesnt proove anything unless,tested in a lab.
If your cops are aresting people for a spec of leaf, you should not have a keef chamber in your grinder. Also, k2 does leave behind an amber powder. If you grind hard enouph, you can make as much k2 "keef" as you want lmao

Offlineteethinmybuthole
Stranger

#606205 - 01/22/12 06:54 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

No you can smoke around him just don't make like a smoke box in your dorm cause then he's screwed and also just try not to smoke near him, and no they wont find dmt in his drug test.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale