Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Loc: 3'-UTR Flag
Acid is the best drug?
    #575662 - 07/31/11 02:57 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:highfive: I certainly think so :dancer:

Everything else is more or less meh when compared to it.

discuss

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: mellowparty]
    #575663 - 07/31/11 03:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

DMT

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #575665 - 07/31/11 03:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well I can do so much more on acid. Its easier to comprehend and be productive when tripping on acid.

I was thinking about DMT and while its a brilliant drug you can hardly do something artistic or innovative while you trip.

Mushrooms are fun but I can't sit down and think about abstract scientific/artistic concepts. Rather I'd just lie in bed bumping my head in the drawer for fun and yawn as a motherfucker.

Acid is where its at. You can still function somewhat OK IRL unlike DMT or shrooms. It boosts my creativity by a factor of <insert large figure here>. Also my brain can process a much higher portion of the raw information input that is constantly bombarding my senses. Almost as if I have microscopes for eyes. Everything seems bigger and more detailed.

--------------------

OfflineLouie
Stranger
Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: mellowparty] * 1
    #575667 - 07/31/11 03:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I disagree. The best drug is: are you ready for this? *drum roll* Heroin. Seriously. Before you judge and start name calling listen to the facts which have formed the basis for my opinion. There's definetly a strong social stigma associated with heroin, solidified by the predictable behavior of some stereotypical junkies and the intentional brainwashing probably all of us have been through since childhood. Heroin is the most harmful drug in existence people only turn to when nothing else is strong enough and it only takes one use to become an addict - WRONG. Heroin in itself is about as harmless as weed and aside from complications caused by injection (there are other ways to do it) it's not known to cause any longterm health issues. Just as with any other drug, irresponsible use can get you into trouble. There is the potential for overdose just as there is with alchohol. Most OD related deaths with heroin are caused by the addition of another respiratory depressant (alchohol, valium, xanax). Inexperienced users should only use under supervision. The second common myth: If I use once I'll be hooked and have to detox. Actually it takes a couple weeks of heavy usage for most to become dependant.  I'm talking every day. Junkies are irresponsible people who have to lie, cheat, and steal to support their habit. They are dirty and don't bathe or eat because all their time is invested in procuring the drug. It's the lifestyle that wears on them, not the drug itself. I've even met some weed junkies before who sold everything they had to get bud. So with responsible use, the transcendant euphoria provided by the so called scourge of society, is perfectly safe. Bash me at will.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

#575668 - 07/31/11 03:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
I was thinking about DMT and while its a brilliant drug you can hardly do something artistic or innovative while you trip.

Well you can still function fine on low to medium doses. I can still play guitar/ukulele/piano, or draw etc.

And I can keep re-dosing whenever I want to.

And If I really want to see some impossible shit, I smoke a ton of it.

I can usually function quite normally on DMT, unless I'm incapacitated and am experiencing pure psychedelia. The same could apply with high doses of LSD. If I take high doses of acid, I am incapacitated and just experience what it has to offer.

So IDK.

Different strokes mang.

I love them all equally though.

They all have their pros and cons, that's for sure.

I gotta say, I love me some lucy. :awetongue:

I think they all are the best drug. :smile:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: Louie]
    #575671 - 07/31/11 04:40 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Louie said:
I disagree. The best drug is: are you ready for this? *drum roll* Heroin. Seriously. Before you judge and start name calling listen to the facts which have formed the basis for my opinion. There's definetly a strong social stigma associated with heroin, solidified by the predictable behavior of some stereotypical junkies and the intentional brainwashing probably all of us have been through since childhood. Heroin is the most harmful drug in existence people only turn to when nothing else is strong enough and it only takes one use to become an addict - WRONG. Heroin in itself is about as harmless as weed and aside from complications caused by injection (there are other ways to do it) it's not known to cause any longterm health issues. Just as with any other drug, irresponsible use can get you into trouble. There is the potential for overdose just as there is with alchohol. Most OD related deaths with heroin are caused by the addition of another respiratory depressant (alchohol, valium, xanax). Inexperienced users should only use under supervision. The second common myth: If I use once I'll be hooked and have to detox. Actually it takes a couple weeks of heavy usage for most to become dependant.  I'm talking every day. Junkies are irresponsible people who have to lie, cheat, and steal to support their habit. They are dirty and don't bathe or eat because all their time is invested in procuring the drug. It's the lifestyle that wears on them, not the drug itself. I've even met some weed junkies before who sold everything they had to get bud. So with responsible use, the transcendant euphoria provided by the so called scourge of society, is perfectly safe. Bash me at will.

:ilold:

Interesting first post.  If you like heroin so much why are you here exactly?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: THEBats]
    #575672 - 07/31/11 05:08 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The Free Hairon Ring, duh.

OfflineNothing Is

#575684 - 07/31/11 08:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

for me the best drug is easily weed

acid is way too intense, for me

never took heroin but it killed a few of my friends, i love vicodin though so i guess it's just a step or two

Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
    #575685 - 07/31/11 08:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Louie said:

You've told us why it's not bad but, why is as good as you claim?

IMO mushrooms are the best, second is LSA.

The combination of fast thinking, the visuals and the euphoria make mushrooms purely awesome.

As for LSA, once you get past the nausea it's very euphoric (at least for me in small doses) also has some nice visuals.

That being said, I have only had mushrooms, Cannabis, DXM and LSA so far, the last two in small doses.

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #575711 - 07/31/11 01:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
DMT

:highfive:

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

#575717 - 07/31/11 02:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Acid or DMT. Now that I think of it I can't quite put my finger on this one. I don't know how you can draw or function on DMT. Usually the fractals eat me and I'm not available for 15 minutes.

High doses of anything will mess you up including water which is toxic if you take too much (not talking about drowning). Anyway I like DMT because its hardcore. Its the most extreme psychedelic I've tried and yeah only good things about it. L gives me something that tryptamines can't deliver. It has this intellectual essence to it, it makes me wanna study advanced calculus and all that jazz. DMT (and psilocybin) on the other hand send me to the spiritual realm of my existence. I'd rather go with the sciencey type trips.

If I had to choose a top 3 I'd say mush, acid and dimitri.

Weed is fun but I don't find it particularly interesting anymore. As for opiates, well they're boring but it :feelsgoodman:...really good :drooling:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #575741 - 07/31/11 03:17 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:

Quote:

DungenessDank said:

I can't wait!

:lol:

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#575748 - 07/31/11 04:19 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Louie said:
I disagree. The best drug is: are you ready for this? *drum roll* Heroin.

I'm pretty ure a lot of use here would agree. Which is why i will never try it, i know i will like it way too much.

--------------------

Offlinegrateful dead
Stranger

Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #575774 - 07/31/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

acid is the best.
:lsdabc:  :awecid:

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Acid is the best drug? [Re: grateful dead] * 1
    #575779 - 07/31/11 07:17 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Acid is so much better than heroin.

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #575785 - 07/31/11 07:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Well I can do so much more on acid. Its easier to comprehend and be productive when tripping on acid.....

....It boosts my creativity by a factor of <insert large figure here>. Also my brain can process a much higher portion of the raw information input that is constantly bombarding my senses. Almost as if I have microscopes for eyes. Everything seems bigger and more detailed.

When it comes to psychedelics I wouldn't label one better than another. They all offer different experiences/perspectives and , in my opinion, they're all on par with each other.

For me, LSD makes me very analytical of the outside world. Deals with the fundamentals and workings of "reality" and the universe. Allows me to visualize complex concepts. All the while keeping a (relatively) clear mind. I have experienced telepathy on a few occasions. The barriers between "self" and the "outside" world melt away and I meld into my surroundings/sensory input....All with a euphoric stimulating buzz pulsing through my body.

Mushrooms on the other hand....Completely introspective and turned inward, allows me to analyze my self & work out personal problems. Higher doses break me (ego) apart down to the very essence of what some would call "soul" or spirit". Deep connection to the earth and feelings of that cosmic oneness, feeling smeared across the entire universe. Mushrooms are the roughest ride for me as far as psychedelics go, but still have provided me with some of the most profound experiences of my life.

Quote:

Louie said:

I wouldn't agree with it being the "best" drug...But I do concur with the rest of what you said there :yesnod: . There is a stigma associated with H for a reason, but if used responsibly and in moderation it's not nearly as "bad" as people crack it up to be. I consider all drugs to be inherently harmless, people know what they're fucking with and it is their lack of self control that gets them in the deep end...Then ultimately the drug gets the blame.

:stoner:

--------------------

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #575823 - 07/31/11 11:54 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I PREFER GAY ASS SHROOMS AND GOOD QUALITY BUD:smilingpuppy:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #575828 - 08/01/11 01:08 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

cannabis shall forever loom as an aid to the purification of my life. the herb remains numero uno.

om shiva shankara
hari hari ganja

:jah:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #575849 - 08/01/11 04:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
DMT

but acid is real cool too

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #575850 - 08/01/11 04:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Louie said:

lol @ signing up on a bud board to make a comment on a thread about best drug, then posting about heroin

#fail

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract