Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCommunistRemix
Stranger
organic wetting agent and foliar spray
    #569057 - 07/02/11 02:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hey growery!

i need you guys help, i'm going an all organic grow, but i want it to be as complete as possible, and the only things that i need to find are an organic wetting agent and foliar spray.

now for the wetting agent the only one i found is wet betty by advanced nutrients, and i trust it is good, since advanced nutrients is quite famous, but could i make my own wetting agent? and if so how, and would it be as effective? i've read a few people on growery mention using yucca extract but they never seem to make a thread explaining this.

and for the foliar i know i can make a very good one myself, i'm just guessing i just use the same tea mix as i use to feed my girls?

btw, i'm using the general organics go box, and i tried looking for a general organics wetting agent but couldnt find anything, if you guys know of anything please tell me where i can find it.

this post is going to get a bit off topic but all of this would help me greatly.
i've done a lot of research on organic nutrients and i have found that general organics seems to have the most complete organic line, and the one with the best responses, at first i was thinking botanicare, but decided to go look for a more well known brand, and i was left with GH (general organics) or AN, and TBH the AN organic line looks like shit -.-. so i'm wondering what you guys think of general organics.

i will also be using the GH subcultures B and M, and i was wondering if i should make my first nutrient mix a few days before i start using it, start the circulation pump, and put in the subcultures, just to gice the spores time to germinate and get going, i was thinking this since this is basically what happens in compost, when you compost you give the mycorrhzia and bacteria time to form colonies, so i was wondering if this would help them build colonies here too.

i know that plants are a lot more resistant to nutrient burn from organic nutrients than they are from chem nutrients (correct me if i'm wrong) so i was wondering if i could just forget about using plain water, and put my nutrients into tea mix, so the roots would have nutrients a lot more readily available to them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags