Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

lulz
    #568420 - 06/29/11 01:35 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i just packed a bunch of capsules with kratom

and my kat got curious so  with allt he kratom powder stuck to my hand i put all the kratom on my hands and fingers and 'annointedd' him LOL

so i drew a symbol on his forehead thangs

and its all dark and thangs and still there

then i added more across his fur and named him

'kratom shaman'

:feelshighman:

it sux that kratom gets stuck ony my hands and fiongers i feel like im wasting kratom that way o well :feelsgoodman:

i just took 6 capsules, and will take 6 more in an hour

mannnn hopefully this gets me :feelshighman: cuz i really want to get that opiate thang doin'

this was top of the line kratom.

the best ive ever had was that 80x liquid extract.

a gram of that is the beez kneez

but a gram doesn't last long and it's like $60.00  and ~$250 for 6g which still doesn't last long, maybe 3 days max :feelsbadman: o well :feelsgoodman: it's cheaper to get pharmies.

if ethnobotanical businesses really wanna make profit they need to lower their prices. They are competing against the blackmarket and its cheaper that route and taking away from their customers. so they need to LOWER THEIR PRICES IMO.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: lulz [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #568444 - 06/29/11 02:40 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

What's kratom like?  Is it basically the commercial form of tobacco and weed?  I've smoked damiana before, and all that really did was chill me out.  I didn't feel any real effects from it.  I've also had kava tea, but it was commercial grade and just tasted like normal tea, a little bland and icky though.  If it can intoxicate you for 3 days straight, it must have some pretty intricate alkaloids.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: lulz [Re: I_AM_SWIM] * 1
    #568449 - 06/29/11 02:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:feelsgoodman:
that was a really cool story, bro

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: lulz [Re: alienscience]
    #568461 - 06/29/11 03:53 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Kratom is weird IMO.  It starts off like a caffeine buzz or maybe a mild amphetamine like adderall, then switches to a kind of nod/opiate stone.  Not my favorite, and I couldn't have sex while I was on it.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: lulz [Re: 81renaissance]
    #568478 - 06/29/11 04:55 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Does that mean I can?

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: lulz [Re: alienscience]
    #568533 - 06/29/11 08:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I plan on ordering some kratom whenever i order my yerba mate cup. Since the site sells both.
Looking forward to trying it!

--------------------

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: lulz [Re: iStoner]
    #568546 - 06/29/11 09:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

So it's like salvia in that it's legal (semi) and like 'spice' in it's effects?

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: lulz [Re: iStoner]
    #568549 - 06/29/11 09:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I recommend the 80x concentrated liquid extract.
It's pricey but it's best for effects.
So far I've taken over 30 capsules of isolate extract.

And it's okay. I think I'll just take a bunch of ambien. :shrug:

It's legal and a god-send for opiate-addicts, but it's effects
are nothing close to spice/k2/jwh blends. It targets the mu,
kappa, and delta opioid receptors at high doses.

I'm disappointed in this extract, even though it's supposed to be
one of the best.

Oh well. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Invisiblebikhuk
kratom farmer
Loc: Indonesia Flag
Re: lulz [Re: I_AM_SWIM] * 1
    #581581 - 08/28/11 08:45 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:

Just take regular and plain leaf powder, so you know what you get and its far more economical. Besides, you'll never have a real kratom experience with an extract.

80x is pure BS, just do the mathematics. There is an alkaloid count of approximately 2.5%, so anything above 40x is nonsense.

--------------------
the best known kratom farmer from Asia :grin:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: lulz [Re: bikhuk]
    #581582 - 08/28/11 08:53 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I really like kratom, just seems like a waste of money to me.

Probably because I'm a cheap fuck.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: lulz [Re: RasJeph]
    #581605 - 08/28/11 10:27 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Did you just say

I really love food. But I dont wanna buy it. Cause Im a cheap fuck.

Sounds like something from a movie maaan.

Maybe you need to donut it

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: lulz [Re: Fisherman]
    #581610 - 08/28/11 11:05 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:ifyoucanawe: wut

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: lulz [Re: bikhuk]
    #581622 - 08/28/11 12:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bikhuk said:
Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:

Just take regular and plain leaf powder, so you know what you get and its far more economical. Besides, you'll never have a real kratom experience with an extract.

80x is pure BS, just do the mathematics. There is an alkaloid count of approximately 2.5%, so anything above 40x is nonsense.

Are you sure?

The place I get it from says this:

Kratom 80X Super Concentrate Liquid
Finally! A TRULY super concentrated material - just the full spectrum alkaloids of kratom
only, this has 6 milligrams of alkaloids per drop - yes, drop, not dropperfull. 375
milligrams alkaloids per gram. Best extract available - consistently a TOP performer for
your research. 10-20 drops ( a fraction of 1 gram) is comparable to several grams of plain
kratom. The strongest possible liquid extract of this botanical. Always in stock for
immediate shipment.

--------------------

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#581857 - 08/29/11 04:25 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I would also reccomend powder :smile: Tried extract, no effet, might have had something to do with tolerance but plain leaf always worked better, weird energies.

In all my experimentation, I actually got the most out of using plain powdered bali leaf, the cheapest of them all on most vendors, it is more nausious because it goes quicker to your system and there are more of the evul spiritedness in it, but still, I reccomend the plain leaf and just lying down all trip long, with good tunes and a warm bed ;D Works much better than all other methods imo.

Be safe and warm, best wishes on your mellowing.

and rash..

I think... We prefer... to feel... really.. stooooooned, to eating food, maybe..

And there is a lot of goodness in the ritualism of drugs...

Its vrry weird..

maybe we need to.. Really just wanna enjoy both to the fullest, and do it real dirty.

Like, the wo, gets to be the do, and the do becomes the

see start,

Rinse, repaet.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: lulz [Re: Fisherman]
    #581892 - 08/29/11 10:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

yeah leaf powder is the way to go.

but i broke my own rule and got some maeng da mixed with UEI this time around. we'll see how it is!

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: lulz [Re: still beLIEve]
    #581908 - 08/29/11 12:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i've tried plain leaf powder, bali, indo, etc.

even 15x powders

isolate extract powders etc.

none of them worked for me as well as the 80x liquid concentration extract.

I could dose as high as I want without having the nausea.

i've done kratom hundreds of times, and i find the liquid extract to be the best.

then again, i have a ridiculously high tolerance for opiates.

i used to shoot up a few 80mg OC's in a day.
also heroin and dilaudid etc.

so that could be why

it takes at least 100mg of hydrocodone for me to get to where I want in terms of effects.

so that may be why kratom leaf/powder doesn't do anythang for me, except the liquid does.

:shrug:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #582132 - 08/30/11 05:26 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
but a gram doesn't last long and it's like $60.00  and ~$250 for 6g which still doesn't last long, maybe 3 days max :feelsbadman: o well :feelsgoodman: it's cheaper to get pharmies.

Dude!....You pay $60 for a gram? Even if that's an extract that is incredibly over priced. I mean I have bought 3.5g of Kratom extract from a head shop for $25 and even that is way way over priced. Only reason I paid that much is because I have been wanting to try kratom for a while and it was there :shrug: . That was enough for two doses though, it was decent quality.

You should be able to get quality powdered leaf for $12 to $25 an ounce.

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
i've tried plain leaf powder, bali, indo, etc.

even 15x powders

isolate extract powders etc.

none of them worked for me as well as the 80x liquid concentration extract.

I could dose as high as I want without having the nausea.

i've done kratom hundreds of times, and i find the liquid extract to be the best.

then again, i have a ridiculously high tolerance for opiates.

i used to shoot up a few 80mg OC's in a day.
also heroin and dilaudid etc.

so that could be why

it takes at least 100mg of hydrocodone for me to get to where I want in terms of effects.

so that may be why kratom leaf/powder doesn't do anythang for me, except the liquid does.

:shrug:

Just saw the part about the leaf not doing much for ya. It is obviously from your tolerance. A lot of people that have used opiates regularly in the past say they don't feel much from kratom, then again there are those that do actually get pleasant effects from it and use it to to taper off or as an alternative to opiates.

I dabble with opiates occasionally so I never really build a tolerance, it doesn't take much to get me zooted. A few grams of kratom will have me feeling nice, I can feel 5mg of hydrocodone and 10mg to 20mg will have me feeling great. 1mg of opana and damn :crazy: :cloud9: ...:smirk:

:stoner:

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: lulz [Re: openmind]
    #582206 - 08/30/11 11:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:

Dude!....You pay $60 for a gram? Even if that's an extract that is incredibly over priced. I mean I have bought 3.5g of Kratom extract from a head shop for $25 and even that is way way over priced. Only reason I paid that much is because I have been wanting to try kratom for a while and it was there :shrug: . That was enough for two doses though, it was decent quality.

You should be able to get quality powdered leaf for $12 to $25 an ounce.

It's ~$60 for a gram of the 80x liquid extract concentration.

It comes in a lil vial thang, and out of all the kratom products I've tried, it's
definitely worth the price. It's about 6mg of alkaloids per drop. Except, at the same
time, it's a rip off, since pharmies are cheaper :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinesean
Male

#582246 - 08/30/11 03:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:

and my kat got curious so  with allt he kratom powder stuck to my hand i put all the kratom on my hands and fingers and 'annointedd' him LOL

'kratom shaman'

it sux that kratom gets stuck ony my hands and fiongers i feel like im wasting kratom that way o well :feelsgoodman:

mannnn hopefully this gets me :feelshighman: cuz i really want to get that opiate thang doin'

if ethnobotanical businesses really wanna make profit they need to lower their prices. They are competing against the blackmarket and its cheaper that route and taking away from their customers. so they need to LOWER THEIR PRICES IMO.

Who is Becker?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: lulz [Re: sean]
    #582341 - 08/30/11 09:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sean said:
Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:

'kratom shaman'

Who is Becker?

Well I never mentioned anybody named 'Becker' in this post. There are many people with the
name of Becker. But you may be referring to the link in my signature, and that site leads
to the 'Ernest Becker Foundation' --  Ernest Becker was a cultural anthropologist who
wrote a Pulitzer-prize winning book for non-fiction titled The Denial of Death.

It's a book I'm currently critically analyzing in order to learn more about myself, and
find any fallacies within the book. The first fallacy I have discovered is that; with any
science, the further a science strays away from the abstract and moves towards the social
sciences, it becomes less scientific, and unlikely to be true. Becker realized this when
he said,

Quote:

"Civilized" society is a hopeful belief and protest that science, money and goods
make man count for more than any other animal. In this sense everything that man does is
religious and heroic, and yet in danger of being fictitious and fallible,"

So in this regard, even Becker's own scientific methods for studying human behavior is in
danger of being fictitious and fallible. Yet, to me, it seems like the brutal truth, and I don't know whether that is fortunate or not.

Here's a link to a movie titled Flight From Death, which touches on Becker's works. I highly recommend watching it if you have nothing else to do.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder