Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

ynp's whorehouse (13.2kW warehouse, coco coir, sunshine mix)
    #564479 - 06/14/11 08:22 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

got some nice industrial space and been building it out!  going to run a clone op, and do a little flowering on the side.

main room right now is 9x12ft, with 8ft ceilings.  got an ebb and flow full of beer cup babies in coco coir under a 4ft 8 bulb T5.  got a bunch of teen gals in 1gal pots of promix under another 4ft 8 bulb T5.  fuck all the people them shits came from too.  the beer cup babies came to me in 1" rockwool with half them a week or two into flower and all of them scraggly as FUCK thank god they were cheap bitches.  the teens were gifted from a friend and came in here with PM and in promix which im not a fan of.  also got two scraggly sluts that were like 2 wks into flower and had mild PM. those are sitting in 5gal DWCs (lava rock in net pots, air stones in the bottoms of the buckets) now, after i hacked off the majority of the 6" rockwool (fuck rockwool) cubes they came barely rooted in.

beer cups are silver kush, og kush, querkle, sg.  the DWCs are california orange bud.  the teenies are alllll different with a couple doubles but here's the list of all them: diablo og, hindu kush, skywalker og, earth og, mars og, jack herer, querkle, blue dream, chocolate sour diesel, chem dawg, la confidential, xxx headband, venus og, alien og, mars candy og, berry og, dj shorts' blueberry, mars?, platinum bubba, and purple larry og.

feeding the beer cups of coco h3ad formula (gh flora micro/bloom 6ml/9ml per gal respectively), feeding the DWCs lucas formula, and still figuring out what to do about the promix girls. 

the promix 1gals are probably getting transplanted to 3gals with coco coir shortly.  tried washing the root balls but it was just way too fucking messy for me to deal with right now.  just gonna plop them in and hope it works nice.

the DWCs are super scraggly like they used to live under CFLs or someshit, so once those are revegged they will get chopped up into cuts and will start proper again. 

the beer cups are varied in size.  the biggest ones are just starting to be rootbound and will go into 1gals of coco.  the stragglers will probably end up going into the 5gal bucket RDWC that i'm planning on building to keep tree moms. 

tentative plan is to get everything started so i can start taking cuts soon.  once things are more settled on the equip side, i'll start migrating all the genetics into the following framework:
-6 to 8 moms in 5gal RDWC system under 1000W metal halides.
-the rest of the strains in coco on a dripper system to keep them ready to be rotated into the buckets later.  not sure what lighting will go over those, probs more T5s or maybe 400w metal halides.
-200ish sites worth of aero cloners under T8s for cuttings
-ebb and flow tables under the big T5s with beer cup clones vegging before sale.

this will let me get at my target - 100 clones per week totally rooted up in 16oz beer cups of coco, nice and bushy.  that means 100+ in the aeros, 100 in early veg, 100 in later veg, and mothers ready to pop 100+ cuts each week. 

still mulling over how to cool all this shit.  all in all im expecting 5-6kw worth of HPS and MH in the place, plus a grip of T5s.  to start off i'm thinking 6" vortexes on closed circuit of unscrubbed air to cool the lights, and a 10" fan blowing room exhaust out one of those bigass 150lb water heated sized carbon scrubbers.  im still not sure if this is even going to work though, so i may end up just figuring out a way to run AC without too much dicking around.  the shop has a 12" vent to the roof, and another 4" vent that im thinking may have to be used as an active intake. 

on the flowering side of things, my plan is to build a little 4x4x8 tent dealy with lumber and panda film.  1000W HPS and a 5000btu window ac should handle that just fine.  that will be used for budding out some of these strains that we've got very little data on, and then will probably start running something like C99 or critical mass just to help out with rent.  if that works out good, will probably build out another room to run a couple of 4x8 tables in.

been busting ass since we signed the lease, doing construction, tracking shit down, and tending the room with half assed equipment while we gather more cash to finish shit. 

spent today spraying everything with green cure to nuke the PM.  will hit them again later in the week.  no sign of mites so far, but i'm thinking to blast the room with azamax next week just to be sure.

pictures coming when i get my stupid droid to charge properly.

Edited by yellownotepad (11/20/11 02:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: ynp's whorehouse [Re: yellownotepad]
    #564501 - 06/14/11 09:31 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:popcorn:!

--------------------

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

Re: ynp's whorehouse [Re: T-Rex]
    #564537 - 06/15/11 01:14 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

beer cup bitches

teen moms looking a little sloppy after taking a green cure shower.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #564539 - 06/15/11 01:16 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If I come out there as a medical patient will you sell me a pound?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

Re: ynp's whorehouse [Re: mhbound]
    #564540 - 06/15/11 01:20 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

out of the closet?  :studmuffin:

Edited by yellownotepad (06/15/11 01:20 AM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#564541 - 06/15/11 01:22 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Anything for it, funds are low braa. LoL I need a good deal to deal with my cataracts

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

#564652 - 06/15/11 02:37 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

welp came in today and discovered that i fucked up when mixed the greencure yesterday.  looks like i hit them too hard and now they have some burning and look stressed out.

sad looking babies:

for the ebb and flow - did a full res change and scrubbed the res while it was empty.  new batch of nutes as follows: 15 gal water, 135mL GH flora bloom, 90mL GH flora micro, 30mL dutchmaster silica.  waiting for that to mix nice before adjusting pH.

sprayed everything down with plain water to avoid further burning hopefully.  put a bit more breeze on them to help dry them out.

going to foliar feed everything with dutchmaster folitech + penetrator.  hoping that will help relieve the stress.  gonna do that and then head out for a bit.  will check back on them later tonight to see if things are looking better.

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

#564657 - 06/15/11 03:30 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

mixing foliar, shit looks scientific

roots!

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #564667 - 06/15/11 04:31 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Lookin' very nice, man!

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: ynp's whorehouse [Re: Tank333]
    #564966 - 06/16/11 09:16 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: ynp's whorehouse [Re: muse42]
    #565139 - 06/17/11 04:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Something just doesn't look right to me.

Looks like these plants are trying to adjsut from outdoors to indoors or something, I see waxiness on the leaves, with not so great plant structure also.

When they took cuttings did they take large cuttings or something?

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

Re: ynp's whorehouse [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #565282 - 06/17/11 11:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Something just doesn't look right to me.

Looks like these plants are trying to adjsut from outdoors to indoors or something, I see waxiness on the leaves, with not so great plant structure also.

When they took cuttings did they take large cuttings or something?

some of the small beer cup ones had been like 2 weeks into flower.  my clone vendor(s) are dumb as fuck and it was not an option to go shop around and find something else. 

the waxiness you're talking about is probably because i foliar fed them and they were wet at the time of the photo.

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#565311 - 06/18/11 12:19 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I've had kratom go really waxy just from environmental changes (indoors to outdoors then back indoors etc).

I guess being two weeks into flower may explain why they look stretched with not so great structure.

On my last grow I found out how important structure really is.

I'd say it's almost as important as feeding them.

Edit : Just know you can do better than what you get off of this harvest, once it is finished.

--------------------

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

Edited by Laysthepipe (06/18/11 07:24 AM)

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

#565921 - 06/20/11 12:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

welp looks like we're getting a bunch more equipment before the end of the week:

12" vortex fan to vent the hot room
6" vortex fan to cool the lights on outside air
6" vortex fan to scrub the room air through a can-50
12k btu ac to cool the room itself (back end into the hot room)
2x 1000W MH (conversion bulb + ballast)
etc etc.  its exciting!

got a big ass RO system in the shop yesterday, its sick as hell.  filled up a 100gal res in the span of an evening.  the damn thing filled my 5gal car washing bucket 3 times just while i washed my car.

some of the priority moms are now in 3 gal pots of coco.  god damn we're burning through coco fast.  we transplanted 5 of them and that used a whole 50L bag.  fuckin math, how does it work?

pictures later today when i am back at the shop.

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

#565922 - 06/20/11 12:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:

Edit : Just know you can do better than what you get off of this harvest, once it is finished.

reread the thread my brotha.  this is a clone operation.  the only flowering being done in the forseeable future is in my little 4x4 tent off outside the room

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#565948 - 06/20/11 01:38 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

yellownotepad said:
Quote:

Laysthepipe said:

reread the thread my brotha.  this is a clone operation.  the only flowering being done in the forseeable future is in my little 4x4 tent off outside the room

Ahh so it's buried in a wall of text. :lol:

Good thing you aren't flowering because it is a very bad idea to do that right now.

Your yield would be ruined.

Looking at the pics they showed flowering, so I figured a safe assumption was that you were gonna continue the flowering process instead of revegging.

You're taking the right route.

This is what I'd do in your situation...

Do not feed them, do not spray them.

Spray them with plain water (it has a reverse effect), and feed them plain water.

Wait for them to tell you that they need food and you're golden.

This will balance everything out if it were a overfeeding problem.

It's better to underdo it than overdo it in this situation.

--------------------

Edited by Laysthepipe (06/20/11 01:47 PM)

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

#566156 - 06/21/11 05:01 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

update again, no pics because i havent gotten around to it.

diablo og, hindu kush, blue dream, and chem dawg teens are getting bigger, moved them to 3 gallon pots the day before yesterday.  gotta go get more coco coir and transplant the rest of the bitches.  room is getting overgrown and we're out of space under the T5s

once the 1000w lights and all teh ventilation / ac is in, going to probably put the 3gal coco girls up on tables and run drippers.  finalizing my plans there but it should be pretty simple.  i dont think i'm going to deal with the RDWC right this minute as we don't have a lot of time to screw around, and we don't have anything that i want to put into the system right now.

figuring out the wiring situation right now too.  i want to run #2 copper THHN from over where hte mains are and have a 100 amp subpanel in the entryway to the veg room.  this will be hella nice if it goes off how i'm imagining.  copper wire is sure fucking expensive though, by my math with home depot prices, its going to be like $300 in copper wire alone to do all that.  i need to go crunch the numbers because it might be cheaper to run three 30 amp runs with their own subpanels - one for lighting, one for HVAC, and one for pumps / accessories.  the other thing about this is then i can put 30 amp disconnects out by the mains (which are in the open shop area) so if we have an oh-shit-someone-is-knocking moment, i can go flip-flip-flip and shut the whole grow room off from outside.

things are going good, and i'm really stoked for the progress we're making.  i'll get some new photos up when i have a minute.

a little pet project of mine at hte moment is this smaller plant we got with the batch of teens.  it's a dj short's blueberry that is super bushy and super healthy - just not big enough to have mom potential right now.  i've always wanted to get a pack of those seeds and im hoping this is a good cut of it.  i'm taking special care of that plant and it seems to be doing well.

thats all for now, gotta get a few hours sleep before going back to the shop.

Offlineyellownotepad
 User Gallery

#566730 - 06/23/11 03:57 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

so tired.

what we accomplished today:

=lung room all finished
-12,000 BTU A/C installed in veg room, dumping heat into lung
-10" can-max fan (1071cfm) exhausting the lung room
-6" HO can-fan blowing through a can 66 carbon scrubber to scrub room air
-transplanted all the teens (except about 8) into big pots of coco (3 gal? 4 gal?)
-57 site aero running and sterilized, ready for cuttings
-picked up a bunch of equip and nutes, including 9x 50L bags of coco.  already burned through 4 of those :laugh:

what's up for tomorrow:
-building duct mufflers for all the fans
-insulating the lung room walls
-exchanging a dud ballast (wont fire at all with 2 dif bulbs, 3 dif hoods)
-gotta go get 4x 55gal drums for water/etc
-picking up a multimeter to verify the voltages on our 3-phase so i can get cracking on conduit and subpanels
-transplant the rest of the teens, and LST everything a bunch
-make a mounting unit to hold the scrubber assembly (muffler, fan, scrubber) up on the ceiling
-set up the ebb and flows for the beer cups
-punch holes into the lung to run 6" insulated duct for air cooling the 1000w lights
-repair giant hole in lung ceiling from my partner nearly falling through

fun story:  my partner was up on the roof of the lung room (~2' crawl space).  he leaned an elbow on an area to reach for something, and ended up halfway falling through the ceiling.  turns out that the ceiling wasnt drywall - its some sort of ceramic material or thinset.  we are shocked.  we also discovered that instead of doing the drywall properly, the existing offices in the shop have their drywall hung with nails, and the seams are taped with DUCT TAPE.  soooooooooo ridiculous. 

still need to upload pictures, will get some purty ones up soon.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#566746 - 06/23/11 07:52 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Man I'd love to see that place, or be a patient of yours.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #566848 - 06/23/11 02:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
Man I'd love to see that place, or be a patient of yours.

--------------------
My best run so far

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale