Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJesus
Average Guy with a Cool Name
Male

Loc: A Cloud in the Heavens Flag
Which nutrients have best results?
    #540455 - 03/26/11 07:12 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

:crazy: ive heard of old school people using jacks classic with descent harvest. also advanced nutrients with there "top notch products" with there expensive products and heard people have descent buds and they label there products wrong with PPM and some one tried using 880 PPM  with what it was labeled and used a PPM meter and came up to be 1280. some ppl say Foxfarm nutes are good with there 3 part solution with big grow, big bloom, and tiger bloom with good results with a couple additives like dolomite lime or epsom salt or molasses. i want an experts opinion doesnt have to be on my list of what i hears popular. hoping to grow with soil :crazy2:

--------------------
:stalin: DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAYY!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Which nutrients have best results? [Re: Jesus]
    #540458 - 03/26/11 07:22 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

General Hydroponics 3 part nutrients. Simple as that. Or Floranova if you're extra lazy.

It really depends on your medium though, are you growing in soil? Coco? Hempy buckets? DWC? Ebb and Flow? Aeroponics?

--------------------

OfflineJesus
Male

Re: Which nutrients have best results? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #540459 - 03/26/11 07:25 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

Soil i was wondering if i should use foxfarm ocean forest aswell. whats the best soil youve ever had best results with?

--------------------
:stalin: DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAYY!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #540461 - 03/26/11 07:27 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

Oh derr, you said soil in your first post. My bad homie, sorry.

In that case people have fantastic results with Fox farm for sure. Age Old Organics get great reviews around here and people love Earth Juice as well (although I personally think it's a giant bottle of fucking garbage).

Honestly it's more about your skills than the nutrients you use. I've grown with a $10 bottle of Alaskan Fish Fertilizer from Home Depot and yielded twice what my friend did using Advanced Nutrients. :shrug:

Just do your research and you'll be down with any of the nutes you choose.

--------------------

OfflineJesus
Male

#540465 - 03/26/11 07:45 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

thanks bro. cheers! lol damn the ppl on here are sure as hell more chill then the ppl at shroomery. i feel like such a newb there lol. anyways i was thinkin maybe i give foxfarm trio a go with a mix of calcium and iron for veg , and then calcium and magnesium for flowering. but not sure if i should use a table spoon of blackstrap molasses for both stages since it have potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron but i couldnt find anywere if it raises or lowers ph balance. i know epsom salt doesnt do anything to PH and good source of magnesium and sulphur for flowering but no calcium :crazy:. and dolomite lime is good for magnesium, calcium, and nitrogen but raises ph balance. idk which of these three are a good cheap additive. what yous think homie :crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineJesus
Male

#540470 - 03/26/11 08:12 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

anyone wanna help me out on this delima aswell plz? ill blow u for a dime.. come its jesus here! yea go god! :highfive:

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #540560 - 03/27/11 12:10 AM (13 years, 5 days ago)

If you're looking for something inexpensive that will work for your whole grow, you might go the route I did (granted, I haven't started my grow, I'm only buying my equipment for now). I got a package from Techniflora Plant Products called the "Recipe for Success Starter Kit". It was about $35, and it came with a small bottle of everything you need for your grow.

It came with a bottle of BC Grow, Bloom, and Bud, Thrive-Alive Red and Green, rootech, Awesome Blossoms, MagiCal, Root 66, and Sugar Daddy. It also had an easy feeding chart that told you when you should add what, and how much of it.

As this is my first grow, getting a "sampler pack" if you will seemed like the best idea to start with. It's got enough (I'm assuming) for one, maybe two grows, and after that I can decide whether or not I like it.

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlinejuslikejesus
Your Name Is My Name Too
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: Which nutrients have best results? [Re: Tank333]
    #541556 - 03/30/11 05:28 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
If you're looking for something inexpensive that will work for your whole grow, you might go the route I did (granted, I haven't started my grow, I'm only buying my equipment for now). I got a package from Techniflora Plant Products called the "Recipe for Success Starter Kit". It was about $35, and it came with a small bottle of everything you need for your grow.

It came with a bottle of BC Grow, Bloom, and Bud, Thrive-Alive Red and Green, rootech, Awesome Blossoms, MagiCal, Root 66, and Sugar Daddy. It also had an easy feeding chart that told you when you should add what, and how much of it.

As this is my first grow, getting a "sampler pack" if you will seemed like the best idea to start with. It's got enough (I'm assuming) for one, maybe two grows, and after that I can decide whether or not I like it.

just reading through I think I'm gonna grab that sampler pack seems like more then enough for me

--------------------
When answering a question I ask, feel free to elaborate, feel free to direct me to other threads and or internet resources. I WANT to hear good information, try to make it so I don't have to answer anymore questions. I've read a lot if I ask a question it's because I want to here more.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Which nutrients have best results? [Re: juslikejesus]
    #541608 - 03/30/11 09:02 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

I don't like technaflora :shrug:

Stoney.69 (another moderator here) used it for a couple grows and they looked absolutely fantastic, but then he switched and his grows literally doubled in both quantity and quality.

--------------------

OfflineJesus
Male

#541666 - 03/30/11 12:54 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Stoney.69 (another moderator here) used it for a couple grows and they looked absolutely fantastic, but then he switched and his grows literally doubled in both quantity and quality.

i may try some BMO off ebay with molasses and alaskan morbloom. and maybe a gallon of alaskan fish fertilizer for my coleus plants. i want them to grow big and bushy to be smoked!:borat:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #541678 - 03/30/11 01:06 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

I still work with BC's recipe for success, in the same co-op.  In two years we have learned much about it.  To start with we cut out the bottle of grow after the first three weeks of flowering.  Weeks 2 and 3 we use the weaker of the two monster bloom products, then weeks 4 thru 6 the heavier part of their product.  This has made the recipe turn out very well.  Tho I still can't seem to get the right taste out of the fruity strains.

I will admit tho, I strongly do prefer GH products atm...

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
    #541679 - 03/30/11 01:07 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

I am hooked on humboldt nutrients good prices and great results i use the micro,Grow,Bloom 3 part combo then add ginormous for your bloom booster, I also add a lil  jamaican guana,worm castings,epsom salt.to my pro mix soiless before using the mix at all also . So far i have had above average luck with this mixture and nutrients..

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

OfflineJesus
Male

Re: Which nutrients have best results? [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #541704 - 03/30/11 01:56 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

hmmm im strongly strongly considering Blue Mountain Organics

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder