Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePandor

Opinion on pure blend pro *DELETED*
    #529251 - 02/20/11 11:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Pandor

Reason for deletion: plus plus to yo face

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Opinion on pure blend pro [Re: Pandor]
    #529276 - 02/21/11 02:33 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Anything that's organic hydro will be messier in the reservoir than GH Flora series.

I was keen on organic hydro, but after doing some organic "hydro" in coco I just decided it would be easier to go with GH Flora or Floranova. I used BioBuzz nutrients on some tomatoes and herbs and they grew huge and riper compared to my neighbors which were in fuller sun with a bigger pot in soil.

PBP is also said to be a bit low on the Ca and Mg front quite a few people on ICMAG seem to have success with 15Ml PBP and 5ML cal/mag per gal this is for hydroponic application with soil I'd hazard to guess you'd be fine.

OfflineGANJA_FAHMA
WANTED: Lowrider Beans!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Ocean
Re: Opinion on pure blend pro [Re: Pandor]
    #529290 - 02/21/11 07:41 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have been using the Botanicare line for the past year(4 grows). I started with PBP grow & bloom. I am in soiless medium tho. So as far as making your rez dirty I wouldnt have the answer. But I can tell u is I have had amazing results with Botanicare products. Not as yeilding as GH synthetic nutes. But i have say the smell, taste and overall quality of my bud has improved while using PBP and some of the suppliments along with it. PBP does darken the water more than anything else I add while mixing my nutrients, and I do recall seeing a small amount of sediment in the bottom of the bucket when I let it sit out one time. But PBP is a synthetic blend so it isn't nearly as dirty as a true "organic" nutrient. Organic liquid nutes tend to be alot thicker than a synthetic or synthetic blend. I started using Botanicare for the same reason u are considering it. Their synthetic blend nutes are derived from organic and inorganic material and thats natural enough for me. Im scan the forums for any experiences using botanicare in a hydro application and get back to u unless somebody else here has tried it. Have a good one bro!

OfflineGANJA_FAHMA
WANTED: Lowrider Beans!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Ocean
Re: Opinion on pure blend pro [Re: maryanne3087]
    #529295 - 02/21/11 08:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PBP is also said to be a bit low on the Ca and Mg front quite a few people on ICMAG seem to have success with 15Ml PBP and 5ML cal/mag per gal this is for hydroponic application with soil I'd hazard to guess you'd be fine.

You only need to add the calmag if your using R/O water.  If you are running off tap then u generally dont need to add it. I use the tap water locally since it only has a ppm of 120 and it has both calcium and magnesium in it. You can call your local water supply company and they will be able to tell you the amounts your tap contains. Most of these companies have the info online as well.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals