Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot]
    #529226 - 02/20/11 08:45 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

I'm not telling you what to think, just trying to help. Various sources, including aliens, have confirmed this info dats why I'm so sure of it.

:tinfoil:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Shaggy420]
    #529227 - 02/20/11 08:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

10 seconds after i posted that, a car exploded outside my house:eek:

:awesurprise:

some crazy shit hoing on.

:uhoh:

--------------------

OfflineTheProdigy
Stranger
    #529234 - 02/20/11 09:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Dude why are you guys arguing with smokes a lot lol? he has the most lol sources of all time and discredits ANY evidence against his beliefs as the government hiding it from us.

let me give u a couple things to mow over smokes a lot.. lets say the gov. IS trying to hide this from us... what about all the other countries around the world? they in on it too? everyone agreed to keep this quite and not 1 single reputable person ran to the nearest journalist after the "grand plan" meeting to spill the beans? i mean COME ON

i mean its not like the gov has cut website access or new stations or w/e... we would notice if info was being filtered... everyone cant be in on it man... you have no reputable people on your side :/

question for you.. are you living your day to day life as if you have ~2 years to go? If you whole heatedly believe this shit and think there is a 100% chance of this happening, as you've made it sound, you should be. you COULD be wrong dude... start taking some classes and plan for the future just incase you're wrong :S

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: THEBats]
    #529246 - 02/20/11 11:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

In the next few days, I'll go to telescope observatories and I'll ask the astronomers to find Nibiru for me (if it exists). I'll even try to get a photo of it and post it in a new thread. Not only that, but I'll ask the astronomer if I can film him saying something along the lines of "that's Nibiru and it's gonna come very close to earth and fuck shit up" and post it.

Your videos use bogus sources and bad information.  I've done my own research, and nibiru is bullshit.  I've posted a video from an astrophysicist telling you nibiru is bullshit.  Not qualified enough?  Or wait, let me guess, there's an agenda. 

I would love you to mention nibiru in front of any real astronomer.  They would laugh.  So in the next few days huh?  Can you give us a time frame?  I would love to see pictures.

I haven't been able to watch that vid because I've been really busy lately.

I called up an observatory and will be able to come tonight. There will be two learned astronomers who I'll ask about Nibiru :awesome:

I hope I can get a camera or video camera for tonight!

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #529279 - 02/21/11 05:19 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My question is how does us being paranoid and worried about all of this shit make any difference? Its not that I don't believe some of what you're saying has the possibility of being true, I just couldn't give a fuck less.

Each and every one of us have completely meaningless lives. When you look at one human life on the grand scale of the universe and all the other billions of trillions of planets, what significance do we have that would make a bunch of aliens give a fuck about us? Our technology obviously sucks in comparison to theirs if they flew here to build pyramids and shit. They are very plainly superior to us in every way. So why bother fucking with us? Have the aliens forgotten to love? :rolleyes:

We're all going to die soon anyway. 100 years isn't shit in the great time line of existence. If we have to be taken out by some kind of huge space ship thats gonna fuck up shit with a laser beam, hell yeah. It'll be scary, but it will also be cool as hell to watch on our way out.

Fuck all that shit. :bongload:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph]
    #529280 - 02/21/11 05:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Also - if the government is lying about all of this stuff (which is completely possible) what makes so many people believe that a bunch of basement dwellers have the skill and ability to get the missing information?

The government wouldn't be hiding clues on a dollar bill and stuff for us to come along and uncover their giant conspiracy.

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph]
    #529281 - 02/21/11 05:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
My question is how does us being paranoid and worried about all of this shit make any difference? Its not that I don't believe some of what you're saying has the possibility of being true, I just couldn't give a fuck less.

I'm not paranoid, just wanna research this since if it is true it would be wise to prepare.

Anyway, i talked to the astronomers and they said they had heard of the Planet X theory (not Niribu or the many ancient cultures which document it's passing of earth every 3,600 years). The conclusion was there is something is our solar system which is affecting our planets and making them do out-of-the-ordinary things but "no one knows" what it is. He told me how Neptune was observed doing unusual things a while back and a theory of there being another planet was developed which prompted the search for the potential planet. This led to the discovery of Pluto.

I'll search the sky for Niribu on a day which it is meant to be more easily visible. Might even buy a telescope :strokebeard:

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#529282 - 02/21/11 06:49 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Just did some research and found this website which has a lot of interesting information, particularly on Niribu and has a lot of Sumarian artifacts.

The most interesting thing I read from the link was this right at the end.

"
Sooooo... Just a coincidence that these other cultures have a 2012 target?
Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD
"

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#529287 - 02/21/11 07:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Found the best proof, so far, of the possibility of Nibiru's existence.

Using programs it can such as Googly Sky it can be found.

I found a Youtube vid of some finding the what may well be the planet using by using Google Sky. I would post the vid but since Youtbe is a separated from the internet on iPads (just like with iPhones) I can't get the site address to post the vid.

You can easily find it yourselves though. It's called NIRIBU - Find it on Google Sky.

If there's one thing on this topic I recomend you to check out it's this. It even gives the coordinates so I guess you can find it for yourselves using a telescope

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #529325 - 02/21/11 12:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
It's called NIRIBU - Find it on Google Sky.

I took the time to link it.

What makes you think that is a valid source?

Do you even realize they don't EXPLAIN any of it?

like... I don't think im even going to try anymore.

Way to troll the entire smoke lounge though.

I found a great website showing why you are wrong though.

Quote:

1. Nibiru is the size of Jupiter -- We have observed dwarf planets on the far edges of the solar system thousands of times smaller than Jupiter. If something as large as Jupiter was out there, it would be easily visible to amateur astronomers worldwide.

Quote:

3. Nibiru will pass by us on December 21, 2012 -- In order for Nibiru to get to us in the next 4 years, it would have to be closer than the orbit of Saturn, making it easily visible in the sky.

Quote:

6. Nibiru can't be seen right now because it's behind the Sun -- The Earth keeps moving around the Sun in our orbit. Anything that's behind the Sun now would be visible in a month. But the claims about Nibiru being hidden behind the Sun have continued for years.

By the way, the above point contradicts the thought that you can see it in the sky. (A point made in your video.

Quote:

7. You can only see Nibiru from certain places on Earth -- All objects in the southern sky are visible everywhere in the southern hemisphere of the Earth, and in part of the northern hemisphere as well. Similarly, all objects in the northern sky are visible everywhere in the northern hemisphere of the Earth, and in part of the southern hemisphere.

source

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#529326 - 02/21/11 12:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

I found a Youtube vid of some finding the what may well be the planet using by using Google Sky. I would post the vid but since Youtbe is a separated from the internet on iPads (just like with iPhones) I can't get the site address to post the vid.

You can easily find it yourselves though. It's called NIRIBU - Find it on Google Sky.

If there's one thing on this topic I recomend you to check out it's this. It even gives the coordinates so I guess you can find it for yourselves using a telescope

It's sad that someone would just believe whatever a youtube video tells them to.  This is the image being purported to be planet x/ nibiru.  It isn't though.  More works of fiction. 

Rather it is an unenhanced image of this.

You also posted a website that sites no actual sources itself.  :facepalm:

Also google sky is hardly a proper astronomy program. 

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (02/21/11 12:20 PM)

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: THEBats]
    #529328 - 02/21/11 12:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

im looking foward to all this nonsense being over with.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Shaggy420] * 1
    #529364 - 02/21/11 02:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Even if it is true, say that A planet will Colide with earth and fuck shit up. We are going to die from it. So whats the point in worrying? There isn't anything to prepare for.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #529365 - 02/21/11 02:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

For real, if you want to go crazy survivalist you need to pick an endgame scenario where humans survive.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: DungenessDank]
    #529399 - 02/21/11 04:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

dude, animals, not wacko dumb shit

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: THEBats] * 1
    #529411 - 02/21/11 06:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

It's sad that someone would just believe whatever a youtube video tells them to.  This is the image being purported to be planet x/ nibiru.  It isn't though.  More works of fiction. 

Rather it is an unenhanced image of this.

You also posted a website that sites no actual sources itself.  :facepalm:

Also google sky is hardly a proper astronomy program. 

Oh so it;s just a star?

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #529415 - 02/21/11 06:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Very pretty if nothing else.

--------------------

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #529416 - 02/21/11 06:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i blame myself for this thread turning into a 2012 bullshit thread. i aksed someone whats happening in 2013, but i didnt realise they meant 2012, otherwise i wouldnt of asked :lol:

:rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
    #529438 - 02/21/11 07:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

O WOW. This isn't exactly what I expected from the thread subject...

But here's my 2cents on topic: when I was in high school, I had this sadistic neighbor kid my age who'd assault stray cats, throw frogs in bonfires (sort of a country town, we all like a guud fyre). What sent me over the top was when he pissed on my dog. HE FUCKIN PISSED ON MY DOG. WTF. Still not over it. Needless to say he came from a fucked up family. Consequently, I pushed him off the top of a ladder and stole/rescued one of his family's pet cats, and just got a slap on the wrist. I love animals to death, seriously. But... if I'm starving, sorry Lassie.      just kiddin ha!

As for this ridiculous shit: "Aliens" do exist. But they're not what you think. They're actually US! from the future when we have time travelling capabilities. That's why they don't make mass communications with us, duh! As for the other aliens, why'd they wanna talk to a species that wouldn't blink an eye to declare war on them and steal their technology? A species that is OBVIOUSLY spiritually IMMATURE. Look how we treat animals. You want legitimate info and expand/improve upon your conscious awareness? Stop supporting crackpots on youtube that're only counting hits and laughing at you when you believe them. You want real info? Put the pipe down long enough to find a [expletive] book. All I can do is reefer you to some names I have read up on and am more or less familiar with.

Robert Monroe
Thomas Campbell
José Argülleres
Carlos Castaneda
Paramhansa Yogananda

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Shaggy420] * 1
    #529451 - 02/21/11 08:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Even if it is true, say that A planet will Colide with earth and fuck shit up. We are going to die from it. So whats the point in worrying? There isn't anything to prepare for.

I haven't seen any evidence to suggest Niribu will collide with earth. However, many predict it will pass very close to earth. Close enough to cause all sorts havoc including pole shift.
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
It's called NIRIBU - Find it on Google Sky.

I took the time to link it.

What makes you think that is a valid source?

Do you even realize they don't EXPLAIN any of it?

Seems valid since anyone can find that imagine using programs like Google Sky.

Other sources explain other stuff. This source is mainly about seeing what could be Niribu.
Quote:

TrippyStoner420 said:
i blame myself for this thread turning into a 2012 bullshit thread. i aksed someone whats happening in 2013, but i didnt realise they meant 2012, otherwise i wouldnt of asked :lol:

Yes, you shouldn't have asked :rofl:

Now I'm being accused of trolling the "entire smoking lounge." I just wanted to answer your question to the best of my ability :shrug:

Edited by Sir Smokes A-Lot (02/21/11 08:18 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order