Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBlazed as
Cooked
Male

Loc: Aussie Aussie Aussiee Flag
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: THEBats]
    #528331 - 02/17/11 10:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

2) If the Annunaki (aliens from Niribu) don't exist, then why did most of not all ancient cultures write about and draw them?

Aborigines drew about giant fish that carved rivers through solid ground does that make them real?

--------------------
There is no human nature, only human behaviour. - Jacque Fresco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Blazed as]
    #528337 - 02/17/11 10:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Not necessarily.

However, most if not all cultures drew and wrote about the exact same thing in terms of aliens, space ships and Niribu. That's why it's worth looking into.

I only feel like talking to iStoner in this thread atm and not the 1000 other people who think I'm full of shit. This means I'll be waiting for him to post answering all my questions before I proceed.

Also, I'm not answering more questions because the vids I posted cover everything!

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot]
    #528341 - 02/17/11 11:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i mean no disrespect but this statement is quite perverse.  let's not forget or misconstrue the true hierarchy of all life on this earth.  humans are the apex of creation and should never come second to any animal for any reason.  human life ALWAYS takes value and precedence of any animal life; despite any level of evil acts a person may commit.  thats exactly why SWAT/DEA forces train dogs to take bullets for human cops.  the human trumps animal.

Exactly why is the life of a human more valuable then that a animal. Take Manson on death row and a police dog. Not only is the life of the dog more valuable the dog also contributes to society more then many humans do. In other words saying the life of any human is more valuable then the life of any animal is pure stupidity.

By the way that was not directed at you but at the comment made.

Next

Quote:

1) If Niribu doesn't exist, then why did most if not all ancient cultures write about and draw it?

Completely untrue.

Quote:

2) If the Annunaki (aliens from Niribu) don't exist, then why did most of not all ancient cultures write about and draw them?

Also did not happen. Show examples if it did.

Quote:

3) If Niribu doesn't exist, then why did at least one ancient culture say that Venus is the latest planet in our solar system because they witnessed Niribu dragging it along? Modern-day scientists realised that Venus is the newest edition to our solar system hundreds if not thousands of years after at least one ancient culture did

If you even took 1 day of 5th grade science you would have known this is impossible. If this so called planet had half the gravitational pull you claim it does then all life on that planet would be crushed like aluminum cans. Your funny.

Quote:

4) Watch the first video i posted about how aliens have been here for hundreds of thousands of years. Explain to me how those ancient cultures, thousands of years old, had such advanced technology, some of which even today's scientists can not replicate

Ok, like what? Did I miss out on cavemen using jet packs or something?

Quote:

5) If aliens don't exist, then why are millions of people around the world, including myself experienceing them?

Once again not only untrue but made up by you. Millions really, you'd have sounded more real saying a few hundred thousand but millions. By the way you never answered why they have to hide and show themselves to people who have to take a hallucinogenic drug to see them. I think it has to do with the drugs. Why do they need to hide when we pose no threat to them esp if they have the technology to get here in the first place. Kind of like me hiding with a loaded bazooka in my hands from a cripple with a slingshot.

Once again Ok this is nothing against you as a person but this Niribu stuff is pure shit. Now if NASA can spot a meteor or a comet that is gonna pass close to earth in more then 25 years from now exactly why can't they spot a planet that is 5 times the size of the earth and will be here in less then 2 years? Are the aliens hiding it? 

Once again it's nothing against you but what you want us to believe is ridicules. 

and unlike the videos you put up here is one from someone who has some respect in the scientific community. (Thank you THEBats)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Magash]
    #528346 - 02/18/11 12:07 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It doesn't matter.  Those qualified to dispel these myths are discredited in their minds, working with something greater to keep us in the dark, as he's previously said.

Nothing will convince otherwise, until of course 2013 and nothing significant happening.  No different than the people who have predicted the end of the world previously, and have been incorrect multiple times.  2012 is hardly the first doomsday prophecy.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (02/18/11 12:09 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#528354 - 02/18/11 12:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah you ain't kidding. Y2K all over again. :laugh:

Funny thing is it's not even that original. Someone just twisted up Scientology a little. :rofl2:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #528397 - 02/18/11 09:04 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
People thought we were going to see niburu in 2001, then it was 2009, now its 2012. :facepalm:

Actually,

Niribu could be seen in 2001, maybe even years before. Back then it could only be seen at certain times in certain places.

Currently, according to one source i found, southern parts of the world, such as Australia can see Niribu at all times. As the years go by, the rest of the world will be able to see Niribu at all times.

That vid i posted on Niribu explains all that i'm pretty sure

Also proof????  If it could be seen then there's a photo surely?

My point exactly.

He says Australia can see it all the time, so lets have a member from there just look in the sky and look. If it's really the size of Jupiter it will easily be visible. Hell if it is so visible from there, there should be hundreds of photos.

Quote:

1) If Niribu doesn't exist, then why did most if not all ancient cultures write about and draw it?

Provide proof of this. At this point you are making a claim without providing any of the examples.

Quote:

Refer to response 1

Quote:

3) If Niribu doesn't exist, then why did at least one ancient culture say that Venus is the latest planet in our solar system because they witnessed Niribu dragging it along? Modern-day scientists realised that Venus is the newest edition to our solar system hundreds if not thousands of years after at least one ancient culture did

Refer to response 1

Quote:

4) Watch the first video i posted about how aliens have been here for hundreds of thousands of years. Explain to me how those ancient cultures, thousands of years old, had such advanced technology, some of which even today's scientists can not replicate

You realize, just because there is a video about it doesn't make it true right? I could make a video and post it on youtube about how the boogie-man exists and how ancient cultures have had stories about a similar figure across the world, but that doesn't make it true. That just means I decided to talk about something I have no proof about.

Quote:

5) If aliens don't exist, then why are millions of people around the world, including myself experienceing them?

Because you are tripping balls and having your brain trick you? Or you are delusional, or you are a giant troll. In no way shape or form do I view humanity to be having direct interaction with aliens. It's directly against the prime directive.

And beyond all of that, we are talking about mythology. To me saying that there has to be a source of all there mythological stories is insane, can you not believe some of these stories you are talking about may just be the creation of a crazy person, and then cross from culture to culture as they grow in popularity? How much reading have you even done on this subject. What books have you read, and what real scientific evidence do you have. Don't link a youtube video, link documents official websites, academic journals, or books.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph]
    #528404 - 02/18/11 11:23 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

RasJeph

Good thread topic. Bummer it got jacked.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: KaptKid]
    #528463 - 02/18/11 06:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, definitely.  Regardless of where this thread has gone, animal abuse is not cool at all.  I would beat the living fuck out of anyone who hurt either one of my dogs.  My cats too, even though they get on my nerves more than anything, but I don't have mice so I guess they're good for something :justdontknow:  One of the cats will actually beat up my pit bull.  :lol:

--------------------

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #528465 - 02/18/11 06:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

our cat always gives our dogs a good slap once in a while.

lol worthy

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Shaggy420]
    #528467 - 02/18/11 06:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl:

Yeah, it is pretty funny to see like a 9 pound cat smack the shit out of a 65 lb pit bull and draw blood.  The dog freaks out and gets all low and barks n shit, then runs outside :rofl:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#528483 - 02/18/11 07:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ninja Cat

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Magash]
    #528484 - 02/18/11 07:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl:

smacked the spit right out of the dog's mouth :lol:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#528536 - 02/18/11 09:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Yeah, definitely.  Regardless of where this thread has gone, animal abuse is not cool at all.  I would beat the living fuck out of anyone who hurt either one of my dogs.  My cats too, even though they get on my nerves more than anything, but I don't have mice so I guess they're good for something :justdontknow:  One of the cats will actually beat up my pit bull.  :lol:

One of my friends was abusive to his little terrier once and I put my hand around his throat while he was driving and told him to never do that in front of me again.

He like the dog though, he has some issues though. so I got it

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Thebooedocksaint] * 1
    #528537 - 02/18/11 09:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My uncle kicks his dog for no reason sometimes, when i saw it, i went off on him.

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: iStoner]
    #529188 - 02/20/11 06:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Woops, my mistake, Niribu doesn't exist. It's spelt Nibiru (which means "planet of crossing" in an ancient language) and I'm convinced it exists.

Those of you who asked for proof should either watch the videos I posted, do your own research or try to find this planet for yourselves. As it gets closer to earth it will be easier to find.

In the next few days, I'll go to telescope observatories and I'll ask the astronomers to find Nibiru for me (if it exists). I'll even try to get a photo of it and post it in a new thread. Not only that, but I'll ask the astronomer if I can film him saying something along the lines of "that's Nibiru and it's gonna come very close to earth and fuck shit up" and post it.

I'm not telling you what to think, just trying to help. Various sources, including aliens, have confirmed this info dats why I'm so sure of it.

I will never bring this up again until I've seen the planet for myself

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#529195 - 02/20/11 06:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

In the next few days, I'll go to telescope observatories and I'll ask the astronomers to find Nibiru for me (if it exists). I'll even try to get a photo of it and post it in a new thread. Not only that, but I'll ask the astronomer if I can film him saying something along the lines of "that's Nibiru and it's gonna come very close to earth and fuck shit up" and post it.

Your videos use bogus sources and bad information.  I've done my own research, and nibiru is bullshit.  I've posted a video from an astrophysicist telling you nibiru is bullshit.  Not qualified enough?  Or wait, let me guess, there's an agenda. 

I would love you to mention nibiru in front of any real astronomer.  They would laugh.  So in the next few days huh?  Can you give us a time frame?  I would love to see pictures.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#529208 - 02/20/11 07:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
Woops, my mistake, Niribu doesn't exist. It's spelt Nibiru (which means "planet of crossing" in an ancient language) and I'm convinced it exists.

Those of you who asked for proof should either watch the videos I posted, do your own research or try to find this planet for yourselves. As it gets closer to earth it will be easier to find.

I'm not telling you what to think, just trying to help. Various sources, including aliens, have confirmed this info dats why I'm so sure of it.

I will never bring this up again until I've seen the planet for myself

well, I'm going to feel free to bring it back up in 2013 in case you are still posting then.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #529212 - 02/20/11 07:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #529218 - 02/20/11 08:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

OP is most likely a meat-eating hypocrite.  You dont care about animals, just the domesticated ones. :Trollface:

OfflineTheProdigy
Stranger
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Blazed as] * 1
    #529225 - 02/20/11 08:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Blazed as said:
Quote:

The aliens will tell me everything tomorrow night. Hopefully i'll be able to spend a week with them

Right o'....

I've actually kicked the shit out of someone who kicked my dog, so I feel I've done my part against people who abuse animals. 

holy fuck someone had the audacity to come up and kick ur dog while u were standing RIGHT THERE? lololololol ida fucked him up too, thats just asking for an ass whooping.. genuine lol from this

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder