Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Magash] * 1
    #528045 - 02/16/11 11:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What's the Dome?

The aliens will tell me everything tomorrow night. Hopefully i'll be able to spend a week with them.

Either way, i'll deffintaly make a thread about aliens, planet Niribu and 2012. I want my Growery brothers to be safe :smile:

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlazed as
Cooked
Male

Loc: Aussie Aussie Aussiee Flag
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot]
    #528056 - 02/16/11 11:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The aliens will tell me everything tomorrow night. Hopefully i'll be able to spend a week with them

Right o'....

I've actually kicked the shit out of someone who kicked my dog, so I feel I've done my part against people who abuse animals. 

--------------------
There is no human nature, only human behaviour. - Jacque Fresco

Edited by Blazed as (02/16/11 11:33 PM)

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Blazed as]
    #528060 - 02/16/11 11:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Do you think i'm kidding?

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineBlazed as
Cooked
Male

#528063 - 02/16/11 11:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know, maybe. Just have to wait and see I guess.

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#528065 - 02/16/11 11:42 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
OK, explain time. Here's about 3/4 of all the info on the topic that i know of.

I'm sure you've all heard that something drastic will happen on December 21 2012. Well that's just not true. There will be many drastic things happening on that day! All independant of eachother.

I have to start with the basics for y'all to understand it well. I will make an outrageous claim then provide a website or Youtube video which explains it in depth. Most of the videos i post will have many parts so i will only post the first part and you can easily find the rest on Youtube.

Aliens have been visiting the Earth for hundreds of thousands of years. They have been helping us and will continue to do so

There is another planet in our solar system called Niribu. Here live the Annunaki. They are aliens. There are many different kinds of them. The aliens are trying to comunicate with us. Yours truely comunicates with aliens. They are very friendly so don't fear them. Embrace them.

Mary Rodwell knows a lot about aliens due to her line of work so here are the first parts to some of her other interviews. Don't forget, the other parts are on Youtube

Here's another interview. Pretty sure the whole thing is in the one vid

As i mentioned earlier, there is a planet called Niribu. This planet passes very close to earth every 3,600 years. As it passes, Mother Nature will get her revenge :lol:

From memory the above vid explains the pole shift. In case it doesn't, here's the first part of a vid explaining the pole shift. Oddly, it doesn't mention Niribu. This is weird because as far as i know, Niribu will be causing the pole shift. O and fellas, don't tell me Niribu doesn't exist. Soon you'll all be able to see it for yourselves. It's the size of Jupiter. We're not told about it for obvious reasons.

Here's part one of the best presentation on 2012 i have ever seen. Deffinatly worth watch. Explains the most out of all the vids i've seen on the topic

Here's one last vid. In it someone explains how to increase you're chances of surviving the events of Dec 21 2012 (there is at least one other thing happening on that day however i don't know enough about it to explain it and cbf'd finding the vid). You can watch it but i don't recomend making a bunker. Below i explain what i think is the best thing to do

Now i will tell you a little about my alien experiences.

First was in a mushie trip, second was in a San Pedro trip and third was in a dream.

We comunicated for ages. Tomorrow night they will hopefully take me to their planet or at least their space ship for a week.

I was actually planning on making a thread on aliens, Niribu and 2012 after my next trip (tomorrow night) because the aliens will fill me in on all the details then.

My advice for survining 2012 is this. Prepare to be 100% self sufficient:
- grow your own food
- collect your own water
- arm yourselves to the teeth
- stockpile drugs esspecially entheogens

I think (i'll hopefully know for sure tomorrow night) that the aliens will save the wise ones. How do you become wise enough to comunicate with aliens hence be saved from the events of 2012? Trip in a shamanic way. To increase your chances of experiencing aliens, read The Psychedelic Experince and The Secret. The Secret explains the Law of Attraction. This knowledge is needed since you must use it to attract the alien into you life. Spontanious alien experiences are possible, but to increase your chances, take my above advice. Feel free to PM me with any alien, Niribu or 2012 questions btw.

Terence explains aliens quiet well in this very short video

Quote:

TrippyStoner420 said:
:strokebeard:whats happening in 2013?

In 2013, the earth will be very differnet. A lot of coastal areas (even whole countries) will be under water, new mountain ranges and other formations would be created. O and just about everyone will be dead.

This means we will have a fresh start. And this time we will get it right. The aliens will make sure of this :wink:

I just remembered some important stuff i should mention.

The sun has these things called solar flares. To my understanding, they are just lil explosions on the sun and the more intense they are they hotter the sun is.

The sun has something like an 11 or 12 year solar flare cycle. This means, they start off smaller and at the end are at their most intense.

NASA scientists predict exceptional intense solar storms around, you guessed it, Dec 21 2012. It is, after all, the end of the 11 or 12 year cycle.

Furthermore, NASA is predicting the sun's magnetic poles to switch. This would send out a very intense wave or energy (or whatever) which would shut down all electronics on Earth and even satelites.

I wouldn't be surprised if the solar storms/flares get so intense that that heppens before December 2012.

There's more!

Niribu could make the Earth spin the other way. It's already expected to shift the Earth's poles about 40 degrees. Jupiter has a massive, never ending storm known as the Red Dot or something like that. Since the 90's, it's been going around Jupiter the other way. This would be due to Niribu (Niribu passes Jupiter before Earth) so it comes as no surprise that Niribu could do something similar to Earth. After all, it is 5 times the size of Earth.

Type in "solar flares" or "solar storms" into google if you want proof.

And there's more.

The Earth will be still for 3 days as Niribu passes. During these 3 days, the sun will be 20 - 30% hotter. I'll let you imagine what that will cause.

I'll let the videos i posted do the rest of the explaining

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#528067 - 02/16/11 11:45 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Blazed as said:
I don't know, maybe. Just have to wait and see I guess.

OK.

Word of advice, don't go acting like you know things on topics you have no idea about. Just makes you look like a fucking retard is all

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineBlazed as
Cooked
Male

#528069 - 02/16/11 11:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Reasonable doubt dude...
And I said wait and see if I'm wrong you owe me an I told you so.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #528070 - 02/16/11 11:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Storms?  Dude, like the waves on December 21st are gonna be so gnarly man, grab a board let's go brah :awehigh:

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#528075 - 02/17/11 12:36 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Blazed as said:
Reasonable doubt dude...
And I said wait and see if I'm wrong you owe me an I told you so.

Quote:

Blazed as said:
Quote:

The aliens will tell me everything tomorrow night. Hopefully i'll be able to spend a week with them

Right o'....

You employed an unneccessarily cynical tone here. Obviously you can't tell so it's good that i pointed it out.

Maybe you didn't mean it. I don't know. I don't care. Be more clear next time

:peace:

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #528083 - 02/17/11 12:57 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Storms?  Dude, like the waves on December 21st are gonna be so gnarly man, grab a board let's go brah :awehigh:

:lol: if only...

The tsunamis will be just as big as the ones in the movie 2012
:awesurprise:

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot] * 1
    #528095 - 02/17/11 04:50 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

lol i thought an alien was trying to talk to me when i did dmt. but i figured out it was just my dog. so thats kinda relevant i guess.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph]
    #528096 - 02/17/11 04:52 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I book marked this thread so I can come back in 2013 and laugh.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: DungenessDank]
    #528101 - 02/17/11 05:19 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Your right on about the solar flares late this year/ next year that could wipe out everything. but your way off everywhere else.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: iStoner]
    #528103 - 02/17/11 05:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

If every conspiracy theory/mega-disaster came to fruition on 2012 in some McKenna-esque time-wave zero cluster fuck of Mayan prophecy, I don't think we really have to worry about what comes after that.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #528111 - 02/17/11 06:49 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Why worry? :alfredeneuman: (< wtf? how is there no alfred E neuman?!)

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph]
    #528112 - 02/17/11 06:51 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #528121 - 02/17/11 07:31 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
I book marked this thread so I can come back in 2013 and laugh.

Quote:

The idea that a planet-sized object could possibly collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists..... Astronomers point out that such an object so close to Earth would be easily visible to the naked eye (Jupiter and Saturn are both visible to the naked eye, and are dimmer than Nibiru would be at their distances), and would be creating noticeable effects in the orbits of the outer planets. Some counter this by claiming that the object has been hiding behind the Sun for several years, though such a claim is geometrically impossible..... Lieder's assertions that the approach of Nibiru would cause the Earth's rotation to stop or its axis to shift violate the laws of physics. In his rebuttal of Immanuel Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision, which made the same claim that the Earth's rotation could be stopped and then restarted, Carl Sagan noted that, "the energy required to brake the Earth is not enough to melt it, although it would result in a noticeable increase in temperature: the oceans would [be] raised to the boiling point of water . . . [Also,] how does the Earth get started up again, rotating at approximately the same rate of spin? The Earth cannot do it by itself, because of the law of the conservation of angular momentum."

Quote:

Jupiter has a massive, never ending storm known as the Red Dot or something like that. Since the 90's, it's been going around Jupiter the other way. This would be due to Niribu (Niribu passes Jupiter before Earth) so it comes as no surprise that Niribu could do something similar to Earth. After all, it is 5 times the size of Earth.

I have found no proof of this.

Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary proof; not conjecture, "alien contact," and psuedoscience.

By the way, everything I found. Provided from wikipedia.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #528127 - 02/17/11 08:09 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus christ are you still going on about this crap?!?! 

:facepalm::lol:

Let me be the first to say you don't know the first thing about science, if you're serious of course.

But you do believe in the "law" of attraction so perhaps this kind of thinking is expected. :shrug:

Edited by THEBats (02/17/11 08:17 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#528129 - 02/17/11 08:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, I'll say it I think bullshit.

NASA does not back up this story this is what they have to say about it
Quote:

Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object could possibly collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists

Quote:

Word of advice, don't go acting like you know things on topics you have no idea about. Just makes you look like a fucking retard is all

This is exactly what you are doing.

You kind of forgot to mention that the sun flips it's poles all the time and this is the second time since 2001 that this has happened.  http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast15feb_1/

Quote:

The Earth will be still for 3 days as Niribu passes.

Funny, I can't find one picture of this planet other then ones drawn by people. Don't even try and tell me that at 5 times the size of earth there isn't one single Hubble pic of it.

Quote:

Niribu could make the Earth spin the other way. It's already expected to shift the Earth's poles about 40 degrees. Jupiter has a massive, never ending storm known as the Red Dot or something like that. Since the 90's, it's been going around Jupiter the other way. This would be due to Niribu (Niribu passes Jupiter before Earth) so it comes as no surprise that Niribu could do something similar to Earth. After all, it is 5 times the size of Earth.

Now with the numbers you give Jupiter is 80 times bigger then this so called Nibiru and just passing by Jupiter isn't gonna switch the poles.

http://www.sciencenetlinks.com/interactives/messenger/psc/PlanetSize.html

Quote:

Now i will tell you a little about my alien experiences.

First was in a mushie trip, second was in a San Pedro trip and third was in a dream.

We comunicated for ages. Tomorrow night they will hopefully take me to their planet or at least their space ship for a week.

I was actually planning on making a thread on aliens, Niribu and 2012 after my next trip (tomorrow night) because the aliens will fill me in on all the details then.

So Aliens came from over 10.5 light years away (that is the distance to the nearest sun with planets) and science has already proven nothing can go faster then the speed of light. In other words your saying aliens spent years getting here to and appear in the minds of people tripping on mushrooms, acid, and peyote. In other words they pick the people that nobody on earth will believe to expose themselves to? Why do they need to hide themselves when they are so much more advanced then us that we pose no threat whatsoever?

You need to change your video game selection cause whatever your playing now is getting to you.
By the way are we suppose to take those video clips seriously?

The Mayan calendar ends in 2012 but the only people saying that this means the end of the world are people that have not studied Mayan culture. They make no prediction of the end of the world.

My calendar end Dec 31 this year on no the end is near. Oh shit wait, I had another calendar that ended last year. The end is late. HOld on a sec I have another calendar that ended the year before that I must be dead already.

One of your videos shows Nostradamus making a prediction. You realize 75% of his predictions don't come true right?

I would love to take this to my old Astronomy professor so he can laugh his ass of.

So if your gonna blow smoke up our asses you may want to include some real facts. When Stephen Hawking starts telling me to get ready for it then I'll worry. A bunch of trippers and one nutty lady and I'm kind of unconvinced like the rest of the scientific community is.

By the way I just started  punching holes in this story there are others here smarter then me that can do a much better job of it.

I'm not saying you are full of shit but you may want to get together with Tom Cruse and exchange ideas.

Where is Harry_Ba11sach and his scientific brain when you need him. :wink:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Magash]
    #528130 - 02/17/11 08:17 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

and by the way can we put this thread back on the subject that it was originally intended for cause it's a much more serious and real problem then this 2012 bullshit.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds