Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
thread that degraded into a bunch of pseudo science. * 5
    #527554 - 02/15/11 03:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Edit: Have fun :mad2:

this is the second scumbag this year who left his dog out in subzero weather and had it almost freeze to death. i wanna be an animal cop and beat the fuck out of people who neglect their pets. im disgusted.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Edited by RasJeph (02/25/11 04:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph] * 2
    #527586 - 02/15/11 05:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

people who abuse animals should be abused the same way

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph] * 2
    #527592 - 02/15/11 06:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

disgusting indeed, my mum adopted a collie cross called ellie from a shelter. she was just skin and bones, scars on her legs where they beat her, and even now she is still scared of some people, and just chooses to hide a lot of the day. it enrages me:mad2:

i wish the shelther would of told us where the owners lived. justice would be sweet.

:onfire:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Shaggy420]
    #527602 - 02/15/11 06:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i love my pets sooo much. even my asshole cats i like. i dont know how people could treat their animals like that and sleep at night.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: RasJeph]
    #527607 - 02/15/11 07:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Same with children also. People treat kids like that, as well as animals. And both make me sick. I plan on adopting a dog and cat when i get my own place. or when the ones i have now pass away. I volunteer regularly at shelters.

--------------------

Offlinechicharron
Stranger

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: iStoner]
    #527609 - 02/15/11 07:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

animal abuse is terrible, i would have no problem in blowing someones head off clean if there was no consequences.

even tho i have no pets and probably never will.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: chicharron]
    #527641 - 02/15/11 10:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm pretty bad when it comes to this issue. I've never been stabbed in the back by a animal or lied to or  ripped off and any of the other things that come along with the human race.

I can say this, if someone were to tell me "ok here are your choices. You have to kill either the homeless man or the homeless dog or your daughter gets it" wellllllll lets just say I wouldn't want to be the homeless man in that situation.

:potleaf:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #527679 - 02/16/11 01:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
people who abuse animals should be abused the same way

I hate that shit with a passion.  Fuckin sickens me.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #527704 - 02/16/11 05:10 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i would also choose to kill a person over an animal any day. people are smart enough to know right from wrong and have the ability to lie cheat and steal. i can understand murder in a lot of cases.

however, i have never met an animal that is inheritly bad. maybe high strung, maybe protective, etc.....but never just mean because it was born mean. theyre made that way by people.

--------------------

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: iStoner]
    #527831 - 02/16/11 04:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

what kind of shelter do you volunteer at, working with animals has always been in the back of my head, (along with many other plans) but I havnt gotten off my lazy ass and put some effort into helping to change this world, atleast I can say I'm ready to help tho, Theres a no kill shelter outside of town, and I'm really thinkin that doin something for another being besides myself is really what I need. I don't mean stuff like holding a door open or picking up something that someone dropped, but putting your heart and soul in it, the payoff can be generous.

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#527861 - 02/16/11 05:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:

however, i have never met an animal that is inheritly bad. maybe high strung, maybe protective, etc.....but never just mean because it was born mean. theyre made that way by people.

:thumbup:

something that pisses me off to no end, is when people say staffordshire teriers or pitbull terriers are born aggressive and vicous. these people are retardedand need to understand that, if a dog is brought up and trained properly, it would give its own life rather than attack anyone.

too many dogs are needlessly put to sleep because of fucktard people not caring for and treating a dog how it deserves to be treated. the law needs to come down harder on these selfish heartless pricks.

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
    #527866 - 02/16/11 05:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yer I don't get how people can neglect animals. They bring me so much joy.

Just goes to show how far we've drifted from nature.

Good thing that'll all chance come 2013 :smirk:

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot]
    #527867 - 02/16/11 05:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:strokebeard:whats happening in 2013?

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#527914 - 02/16/11 06:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I will post in 1 - 6 hours explaining everything and I will provide links :smile:

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

#527944 - 02/16/11 07:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

uh oh maybe its the growery gathering @ my house...lolz

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#527972 - 02/16/11 08:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

OK, explain time. Here's about 3/4 of all the info on the topic that i know of.

I'm sure you've all heard that something drastic will happen on December 21 2012. Well that's just not true. There will be many drastic things happening on that day! All independant of eachother.

I have to start with the basics for y'all to understand it well. I will make an outrageous claim then provide a website or Youtube video which explains it in depth. Most of the videos i post will have many parts so i will only post the first part and you can easily find the rest on Youtube.

Aliens have been visiting the Earth for hundreds of thousands of years. They have been helping us and will continue to do so

There is another planet in our solar system called Niribu. Here live the Annunaki. They are aliens. There are many different kinds of them. The aliens are trying to comunicate with us. Yours truely comunicates with aliens. They are very friendly so don't fear them. Embrace them.

Mary Rodwell knows a lot about aliens due to her line of work so here are the first parts to some of her other interviews. Don't forget, the other parts are on Youtube

Here's another interview. Pretty sure the whole thing is in the one vid

As i mentioned earlier, there is a planet called Niribu. This planet passes very close to earth every 3,600 years. As it passes, Mother Nature will get her revenge :lol:

From memory the above vid explains the pole shift. In case it doesn't, here's the first part of a vid explaining the pole shift. Oddly, it doesn't mention Niribu. This is weird because as far as i know, Niribu will be causing the pole shift. O and fellas, don't tell me Niribu doesn't exist. Soon you'll all be able to see it for yourselves. It's the size of Jupiter. We're not told about it for obvious reasons.

Here's part one of the best presentation on 2012 i have ever seen. Deffinatly worth watch. Explains the most out of all the vids i've seen on the topic

Here's one last vid. In it someone explains how to increase you're chances of surviving the events of Dec 21 2012 (there is at least one other thing happening on that day however i don't know enough about it to explain it and cbf'd finding the vid). You can watch it but i don't recomend making a bunker. Below i explain what i think is the best thing to do

Now i will tell you a little about my alien experiences.

First was in a mushie trip, second was in a San Pedro trip and third was in a dream.

We comunicated for ages. Tomorrow night they will hopefully take me to their planet or at least their space ship for a week.

I was actually planning on making a thread on aliens, Niribu and 2012 after my next trip (tomorrow night) because the aliens will fill me in on all the details then.

My advice for survining 2012 is this. Prepare to be 100% self sufficient:
- grow your own food
- collect your own water
- arm yourselves to the teeth
- stockpile drugs esspecially entheogens

I think (i'll hopefully know for sure tomorrow night) that the aliens will save the wise ones. How do you become wise enough to comunicate with aliens hence be saved from the events of 2012? Trip in a shamanic way. To increase your chances of experiencing aliens, read The Psychedelic Experince and The Secret. The Secret explains the Law of Attraction. This knowledge is needed since you must use it to attract the alien into you life. Spontanious alien experiences are possible, but to increase your chances, take my above advice. Feel free to PM me with any alien, Niribu or 2012 questions btw.

Terence explains aliens quiet well in this very short video

Quote:

TrippyStoner420 said:

In 2013, the earth will be very differnet. A lot of coastal areas (even whole countries) will be under water, new mountain ranges and other formations would be created. O and just about everyone will be dead.

This means we will have a fresh start. And this time we will get it right. The aliens will make sure of this :wink:

--------------------
Beatles song

Edited by Sir Smokes A-Lot (02/16/11 09:44 PM)

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#527979 - 02/16/11 08:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:homerdoh3:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #527983 - 02/16/11 08:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
i love my pets sooo much. even my asshole cats i like. i dont know how people could treat their animals like that and sleep at night.

That's why me and my dad took the time to put some of that blue foam insulation in out dog's house. They don't sleep outside, but the sure could. When it's freezing cold they sure as hell know both of them curling up in their house is warm as hell.

People that won't take the time to give their outdoor dog a warm house don't care about them nearly enough. I mean the materials are not even that expensive when you compare the money you already spend on a dog.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #528009 - 02/16/11 09:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
People that won't take the time to give their outdoor dog a warm house don't care about them nearly enough. I mean the materials are not even that expensive when you compare the money you already spend on a dog.

I hear that.  All my animals came from local humane society or other rescue groups, so I paid very little for them.  I just dropped $195 on vet bills and medicine this morning.  Going to spend $210 next week having a lump removed and biopsied from our 9yo mix breed.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#528043 - 02/16/11 10:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
OK, explain time. Here's about 3/4 of all the info on the topic that i know of.

I'm sure you've all heard that something drastic will happen on December 21 2012. Well that's just not true. There will be many drastic things happening on that day! All independant of eachother.

I have to start with the basics for y'all to understand it well. I will make an outrageous claim then provide a website or Youtube video which explains it in depth. Most of the videos i post will have many parts so i will only post the first part and you can easily find the rest on Youtube.

Aliens have been visiting the Earth for hundreds of thousands of years. They have been helping us and will continue to do so

There is another planet in our solar system called Niribu. Here live the Annunaki. They are aliens. There are many different kinds of them. The aliens are trying to comunicate with us. Yours truely comunicates with aliens. They are very friendly so don't fear them. Embrace them.

Mary Rodwell knows a lot about aliens due to her line of work so here are the first parts to some of her other interviews. Don't forget, the other parts are on Youtube

Here's another interview. Pretty sure the whole thing is in the one vid

As i mentioned earlier, there is a planet called Niribu. This planet passes very close to earth every 3,600 years. As it passes, Mother Nature will get her revenge :lol:

From memory the above vid explains the pole shift. In case it doesn't, here's the first part of a vid explaining the pole shift. Oddly, it doesn't mention Niribu. This is weird because as far as i know, Niribu will be causing the pole shift. O and fellas, don't tell me Niribu doesn't exist. Soon you'll all be able to see it for yourselves. It's the size of Jupiter. We're not told about it for obvious reasons.

Here's part one of the best presentation on 2012 i have ever seen. Deffinatly worth watch. Explains the most out of all the vids i've seen on the topic

Here's one last vid. In it someone explains how to increase you're chances of surviving the events of Dec 21 2012 (there is at least one other thing happening on that day however i don't know enough about it to explain it and cbf'd finding the vid). You can watch it but i don't recomend making a bunker. Below i explain what i think is the best thing to do

Now i will tell you a little about my alien experiences.

First was in a mushie trip, second was in a San Pedro trip and third was in a dream.

We comunicated for ages. Tomorrow night they will hopefully take me to their planet or at least their space ship for a week.

I was actually planning on making a thread on aliens, Niribu and 2012 after my next trip (tomorrow night) because the aliens will fill me in on all the details then.

My advice for survining 2012 is this. Prepare to be 100% self sufficient:
- grow your own food
- collect your own water
- arm yourselves to the teeth
- stockpile drugs esspecially entheogens

I think (i'll hopefully know for sure tomorrow night) that the aliens will save the wise ones. How do you become wise enough to comunicate with aliens hence be saved from the events of 2012? Trip in a shamanic way. To increase your chances of experiencing aliens, read The Psychedelic Experince and The Secret. The Secret explains the Law of Attraction. This knowledge is needed since you must use it to attract the alien into you life. Spontanious alien experiences are possible, but to increase your chances, take my above advice. Feel free to PM me with any alien, Niribu or 2012 questions btw.

Terence explains aliens quiet well in this very short video

Quote:

TrippyStoner420 said:

In 2013, the earth will be very differnet. A lot of coastal areas (even whole countries) will be under water, new mountain ranges and other formations would be created. O and just about everyone will be dead.

This means we will have a fresh start. And this time we will get it right. The aliens will make sure of this :wink:

This shit needs to be put up in the Dome so we can give it the answers it deserves. :minigun:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom