Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOverDoseLiving
Stranger
Anyone here produce their own (auto) seeds?
    #526660 - 02/12/11 06:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The seeds from the banks seem kind of prohibitelvy expesive in regards to being able to have an nice selection in your collection. A lot of people must make their own beans, (im even sure some do it intentionally) im just wondering how long youve been at it and whatyour goals are. Like, just for seed stock or do you have some kind of breeding project or hopes in mind to try and accmplish over generations.
I had started a project like this with autofllowers, trying to cross them with regs, to improve the yield.. Did this for two years, maybe7 generatiuons of AF and one reg flowering mixed in there. On my last grow i got 40 seeds, and I ended up giving most of them away to friends who turned out to be WAY underserving, ( we were grwoing together at the time and dude flat out came n said not to mess with -his- plants, bagseed plants, lol, even though it was under my system. Then he went so far as to scoot mine out of the way and focus the light on -his-, then the somnabitch crossed the line, I had made a point of staying organic,  and even held off on repotting a whole week cause I didnt have cash for organics and he added some phosphoric acid or something of the like to my plants, and made them go all fuck wild. Im quite sure this is the person that ended up stealing my brand new pack  of auto SD's as well asmy box with all the generations labeled and layed out.. That project was as good as trashed soon as it felll outa my hands. Im just pissed how stuff like this ca just trigger something in some folks mind and make them just two faces and steal. Even leting him in for free, teaching him how to grow, cause he had no idea about the finer, yet very crucial points, (like not packing down the dirt tightly) In fact, he told me to not tell him how to grow -his- plants, that hed just watch me he wanted to learn for himself ( this guy was a crazy homosexually repressed wanna be gangster) lol, he couldnt handle me teaching him everything you needed to know tho .. I was growing at my buddies house in his closet, and this dude lived next door. I lost a few plants to my friiend whos house it was overwatering. Then one to overfeeding with that acid stuff. ''purple maxx' Moral of the story if your arents house is getting forclosed and you havve to move your operation.. Keep the catpiss, flo, og kush, sourdiesel and ack heres mother plants and a back up stash of previous generations seed elsewhere in a safe place. Dont expect just because you set up an entire grow with everything needed ad offer to teach your 'friends' how to grow properly and even let them throw in some bagseed
they have for free, THAT THEYLL APPRECIATE IT  :facepalm3:

Anyway,  I was just looking for some seed for this year and remembered this when I was thinking of starting over. I couldnt not think about it n be calm, so I figured Id post about it here as kind of a reminder of why you do these things solo, or atleast less is more, literally in that case...

Anyone else have breeding (a) project(s)?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man

Re: Anyone here produce their own (auto) seeds? [Re: OverDoseLiving]
    #526671 - 02/12/11 07:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

good place to look is grow journals

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds