Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Doitagain]
    #50214 - 06/03/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So the gangs are restricted to LA? Sacramento isn't a shit hole too, or better yet the whole bay area? Fuck cali.

--------------------
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: master_shake]
    #50215 - 06/03/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Boom boom boom

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: beatyou]
    #50217 - 06/03/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

beatyou said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:
I bet you couldn't hold up for a week living in the inner cities.

do you live in some detroit or cleveland ghetto?

I've lived in east cleveland ghetto before. I currently live in inner city columbus for school.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Hanky]
    #50218 - 06/03/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
we don't have a kkk prescence here. that shit would not fly like it does in the south.

Yeah right, who you trying to fool?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/california-kkk-up-and-up-436463.html

How many links would you like?

How's about three hundred and seventy five thousand links???

http://www.google.com.au/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENAU274&q=kkk+california&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

well i take that back, i guess we do have a kkk presence hear. i'd never heard of them being around here. still they're a fringe group and hardly represent the attitudes of cali. probably a bunch of klan members from the south who moved out here.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Doitagain]
    #50219 - 06/03/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
fuck the governator. but really what does he have to with whether or not cali is a good place to live.

I'd say it has a lot to do with it seeing as Californians voted him in. What kind of morons would vote arnie to be governor? Californians, that's who.

--------------------
Coaster Said:  "wut do u post bout flumbooyon"

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#50222 - 06/03/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
i have before, and it fucking sucked.  the inner cities are a piece of shit, why would i want to live there when i can live in my nice comfortable suburban apartment where the streets are clean.

God damn look at yourself. Suburbia? :lol:

Either buck up and live in the inner city or live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Suburbia is disgusting.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: master_shake]
    #50223 - 06/03/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
So the gangs are restricted to LA? Sacramento isn't a shit hole too, or better yet the whole bay area? Fuck cali.

they're restricted to inner cities and shit. you don't see gang members here in suburbia.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

#50224 - 06/03/08 09:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, because all white supremicists came from the south, and the south as a whole is blatantly racist. That is the funniest shit all day. God damn you're dumb.

--------------------
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by master_shake (06/03/08 09:15 PM)

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
    #50225 - 06/03/08 09:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

master_shake said:

they're restricted to inner cities and shit. you don't see gang members here in suburbia.

you dont see much of ANYTHING in suburbia.

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Hanky]
    #50226 - 06/03/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
fuck the governator. but really what does he have to with whether or not cali is a good place to live.

I'd say it has a lot to do with it seeing as Californians voted him in. What kind of morons would vote arnie to be governor? Californians, that's who.

lol most people are morons everywhere you go, california included.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory
    #50228 - 06/03/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
probably a bunch of klan members from the south who moved out here.

You refuse to admit that your state might not be the shiny good thing that you think it is. When confronted with any evidence you just say something stupid like "probably a bunch of klan members from the south who moved out here".

You say I don't know shit about Cali because I'm Australian, so far I seem to know more than you.

--------------------
Coaster Said:  "wut do u post bout flumbooyon"

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50229 - 06/03/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
Yeah, because all white supremicists came from the south, and the south as a whole is blatantly racist. That is the funniest shit all day. God damn you're dumb.

not as a whole, but racist attitudes and sentiment are strong there. i've seen plenty of posts on shroomery of people from the south complaining about the racist attitudes of most people they're so i'm hardly pulling this out of my ass.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#50230 - 06/03/08 09:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

There's racist & extremist groups everywhere. What's your point on the KKK being in California?

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

#50231 - 06/03/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

People are racist as fuck everywhere, north, south, west, I've been everywhere and it's all the same, nothing changes. Everyone is fucking gay/retarded. Get over it. Life isn't all PLUR and cookies.

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50232 - 06/03/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
probably a bunch of klan members from the south who moved out here.

You refuse to admit that your state might not be the shiny good thing that you think it is. When confronted with any evidence you just say something stupid like "probably a bunch of klan members from the south who moved out here".

You say I don't know shit about Cali because I'm Australian, so far I seem to know more than you.

you don't think thats a possibility? i admit i don't know jack shit about the klan where they came from, where they started or how they got started in cali. the klan is something i don't give a shit about and have never seen any presence of in my local community.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50235 - 06/03/08 09:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
People are racist as fuck everywhere, north, south, west, I've been everywhere and it's all the same, nothing changes. Everyone is fucking gay/retarded. Get over it. Life isn't all PLUR and cookies.

who said life was plur and cookies?

all i'm saying about california, specifically the part i'm from is that its a nice place to live and i can't think of any where else i've travelled that i'd rather live permanently over this place. and if you saw the partial list i posted earlier i have been around.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#50236 - 06/03/08 09:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You are from ugly disgusting vile Suburbia. Fuck that you prissy yuppie.

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #50237 - 06/03/08 09:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Did I mention the overpopulation of the major cities in California?
Traffic out here is just awful.

I want to kill myself instead of stay on the road sometimes. :thumbdown:

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

#50240 - 06/03/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I bet you get scared around black people. You just come off as a pretentious fuckstick. Eat dick, etc...

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50246 - 06/03/08 09:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
I bet you get scared around black people. You just come off as a pretentious fuckstick. Eat dick, etc...

yeah everytime my roommate walks in i run and hide because i am scared of black people. if i come of as a pretentious fuckstick it is only because i have been caught up in defending my state against accusations of suckage.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom