Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Tangerines]
    #50321 - 06/03/08 09:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Must be from the television

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: andyistic]
    #50323 - 06/03/08 09:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

is it another tv show or are you talking about orange county itself? i hardly ever watch tv.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Doitagain]
    #50324 - 06/03/08 09:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
the city is more disgusting then the suburbs. There aren't alleys here filled with drunk bums that smell like piss. call it a bubble if you like, but its a nice bubble to be in.

are you trying to tell me if you became a billionaire you wouldn't buy a big house because it wouldn't be real enough?

gimme a fucking break.

When I become rich I'm either going to move into the middle of nowhere America OR move to city in Germany, England, or Ireland.

It has nothing to do with being 'real'. It has to do with the gross suburbs. Maybe not physically gross, but it's spread on thick in other ways.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Tangerines]
    #50327 - 06/03/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

will you live in the inner city for the realness factor? if not stfu about oc being a bubble, because thats fucking bullshit. who wouldn't want to live in a nice area over the fucking ghetto.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50329 - 06/03/08 09:59 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
the city is more disgusting then the suburbs. There aren't alleys here filled with drunk bums that smell like piss. call it a bubble if you like, but its a nice bubble to be in.

are you trying to tell me if you became a billionaire you wouldn't buy a big house because it wouldn't be real enough?

gimme a fucking break.

When I become rich I'm either going to move into the middle of nowhere America OR move to city in Germany, England, or Ireland.

It has nothing to do with being 'real'. It has to do with the gross suburbs. Maybe not physically gross, but it's spread on thick in other ways.

please explain how its gross.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Doitagain]
    #50331 - 06/03/08 10:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hes a revolutionary,
maaaan

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#50332 - 06/03/08 10:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'd rather not live in a bubble. That means living either in the city or the middle of nowhere. Both are extremes but both are not bubbled.

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

#50334 - 06/03/08 10:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I would, because I personally don't like stuck up people like you that think because you're privileged you are better than other people. What if you didn't have money and you were the bum that smelled like pee? Seriously before you speak, think.

--------------------
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50335 - 06/03/08 10:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
I'd rather not live in a bubble. That means living either in the city or the middle of nowhere. Both are extremes but both are not bubbled.

what exactly do you mean by bubble?

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #50337 - 06/03/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

:gayflag::gayflag:

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: master_shake]
    #50340 - 06/03/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
I would, because I personally don't like stuck up people like you that think because you're privileged you are better than other people. What if you didn't have money and you were the bum that smelled like pee? Seriously before you speak, think.

i don't think i'm better than someone who has less money than me. all i'm saying is i would rather live in the suburbs than the inner city.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#50342 - 06/03/08 10:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Are you serious?

The suburbs are a sheltered community(mostly whites I might add) with a bunch of stuck up people who could give a flying FUCK about anyone else. It's the general lack of knowledge of what is really going on around them. They are blind, they are dumb, they are sheeps.

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

#50344 - 06/03/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So the smelly bums really don't bother you IRL? You make me laugh, hard. I hate to wish ill will on anyone, but god forbid if you had a taste of poverty and what it's like, then maybe you would be singing a different tune.

--------------------
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50349 - 06/03/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Are you serious?

The suburbs are a sheltered community(mostly whites I might add) with a bunch of stuck up people who could give a flying FUCK about anyone else. It's the general lack of knowledge of what is really going on around them. They are blind, they are dumb, they are sheeps.

i definitely see how it is a bubble, i'm just asking for you to more clearly define your terms.

yeah there's a lot of people who think they are stuck up and think they're better than people with less money and i fucking hate people like that. I hate most of the people around here but there are some cool ones who know what's up.

i care about whats really going on, i am certainly not a sheep, and hate rich white people who are obsessed with status and money.

i care deeply about poverty and all the shit is fucked up in this world. but in all honesty, where i live isn't going to change any of that.

i was born into wealth, and i am fully aware that the rest of the world is not like it is here. I hate the luxury vehicle driving latte sipping, fancy dressing corporate types, but not everyone in the suburbs is like that.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #50351 - 06/03/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
I don't think I'm better than someone who has less money than me. All I'm saying is that I would rather live in the suburbs than the inner city.

But how can you help clean up the streets if you don't live nearby?
If people won't get their hands dirty, the problem wont' go away.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: master_shake]
    #50354 - 06/03/08 10:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
So the smelly bums really don't bother you IRL? You make me laugh, hard. I hate to wish ill will on anyone, but god forbid if you had a taste of poverty and what it's like, then maybe you would be singing a different tune.

look dude, the whole smelly bum thing was just because he said the suburbs were discussing and i took it in a literal sense.

The last time i saw a smelly bum was outside mcdonalds in costa mesa and i went and bought him two sausage mcmuffins with egg so don't you fucking accuse me of not being compassionate.

all i am saying is that i like where i live to not smell like urine.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: andyistic]
    #50358 - 06/03/08 10:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

andyistic said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
I don't think I'm better than someone who has less money than me. All I'm saying is that I would rather live in the suburbs than the inner city.

But how can you help clean up the streets if you don't live nearby?
If people won't get their hands dirty, the problem wont' go away.

so what are you doing to clean up the streets? It certainly makes me sad that there's suffering in this world, and that there is so much poverty but i can't really do much to change it. we as a society have to change if poverty is to ever be ended, theres not much i could do to change it by just moving there.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #50363 - 06/03/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well not alone, but you could lead by example and get other people to chip in.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50369 - 06/03/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

andyistic said:
Well not alone, but you could lead by example and get other people to chip in.

well i wouldn't need to live there to help clean them up.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom