Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Doitagain]
    #50146 - 06/03/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
dude i never said it was the best but it is one of the better places to live in especially if you're a stoner. i mean c'mon we have perfect weather, its easy as fuck to become a medical marijuana patient, the buds are dank as shit, we have the beaches. i'm not saying cali is the best place in the world but it's definitely one of the best states to live in.

AK, CA, CO, HI, ME, NV, OR, and WA all have medical marijuana. Plus, from what I hear, it's hella expensive I can find danks on the streets for less money 'round here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: master_shake]
    #50148 - 06/03/08 08:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i did indeed post other pictures of myself.
you just missed them.

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Doitagain]
    #50149 - 06/03/08 08:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You base your ideas on half the country on a shitty sensationalist TV show. maybe I should judge Cali just on what I saw on TV of the LA riots?

--------------------
Coaster Said:  "wut do u post bout flumbooyon"

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: master_shake]
    #50152 - 06/03/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
I don't think you are a real girl cos you post on the interweb all day, and only have 1 pic. PUPPET OMG OMG OMG OMG

Joke's on you, she is a real girl

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Tangerines]
    #50153 - 06/03/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
dude i never said it was the best but it is one of the better places to live in especially if you're a stoner. i mean c'mon we have perfect weather, its easy as fuck to become a medical marijuana patient, the buds are dank as shit, we have the beaches. i'm not saying cali is the best place in the world but it's definitely one of the best states to live in.

AK, CA, CO, HI, ME, NV, OR, and WA all have medical marijuana. Plus, from what I hear, it's hella expensive I can find danks on the streets for less money 'round here.

the medical marijuana license doesn't mean you have to buy from the clinics, but it's a nice plus for it to be legal. yes i know other states do, but my point is that medical marijuana is one bonus of living in california, not that california was the only place where you can do this.

also california's law is notorious for being loosely worded making it easy for pretty much anyone to get a card. and i doubt that the other states have the quantity/quality of dispensaries we do here.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Hanky]
    #50154 - 06/03/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

California is full of gays, florida is better, cos it's in the south, and has crocs and gators and shit. And the weed is just as good. And we got more than 1 kind of mexicans, we got mexicans from puerto rico, mexicans from south america, mexicans from the dominican republic, all kinds of mexicans.

--------------------
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#50157 - 06/03/08 08:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck what the laws say, just don't get caught.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Hanky]
    #50163 - 06/03/08 08:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
You base your ideas on half the country on a shitty sensationalist TV show. maybe I should judge Cali just on what I saw on TV of the LA riots?

that's not the only source i base my ideas on, but c'mon lets face it most of the south is a racist backwards shitty place to be.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#50164 - 06/03/08 08:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The po's are real lax in CA supposedly too, same with thier laws & penalties on drug possession.

Allegedly O_O

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#50168 - 06/03/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Hanky said:

that's not the only source i base my ideas on, but c'mon lets face it most of the south is a racist backwards shitty place to be.

I've been to the South and most of it is not like that so shut your douche mouth.

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Ombient]
    #50169 - 06/03/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Here in Cali, possession and usage of marijuana (less than an ounce) has taken a lower priority with the local authorities than jay walking.

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

#50171 - 06/03/08 08:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

quit hatin on the south
go get a manicure and eat salad and watch sex in the city you queer.

--------------------
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory
    #50172 - 06/03/08 08:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah California isn't racist, what was it that started those riots again? That's right, it was a bunch of white cops beating the shit out of a black man.

--------------------
Coaster Said:  "wut do u post bout flumbooyon"

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50174 - 06/03/08 08:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
California is full of gays, florida is better, cos it's in the south, and has crocs and gators and shit. And the weed is just as good. And we got more than 1 kind of mexicans, we got mexicans from puerto rico, mexicans from south america, mexicans from the dominican republic, all kinds of mexicans.

no it isnt.

they're not mexicans if they are from puerto rico, south, america or the dominican republic. they are puerto ricans, south americans and dominicans respectively.

You think all the hispanics in cali are only from mexico? cuz that ain't true.

florida is full of racist ignorant rednecks.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50176 - 06/03/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

master_shake said:
quit hatin on the south
go get a manicure and eat salad and watch sex in the city you queer.

the south sucks.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#50177 - 06/03/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Do you live in the inner city?

Offlinemaster_shake
$
Female

#50178 - 06/03/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, well you're still gay! And it was a joke you humorless tool. Eat a dick homo.

--------------------

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: andyistic]
    #50179 - 06/03/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

andyistic said:
Here in Cali, possession and usage of marijuana (less than an ounce) has taken a lower priority with the local authorities than jay walking.

Going back to the point made that other states have medical MJ, I doubt any of them are as lax on their laws on marijuana as CA. They're just states with medical MJ.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#50181 - 06/03/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
Yeah California isn't racist, what was it that started those riots again? That's right, it was a bunch of white cops beating the shit out of a black man.

and that was what 16 years ago? sure there's racists everywhere especially cops. In general though the attitude around here is not racists. we don't have a kkk prescence here. that shit would not fly like it does in the south.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
Re: The spelling and grammar in this forum is about equal to a third grade special Ed class. [Re: Ombient]
    #50182 - 06/03/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the conversation and thread content is about equal to a third grade special Ed class, also.

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder