Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Afghan Kush Specialized (feminized) - [Indoor Coco Fiber 600wHPS]
    #444913 - 07/11/10 12:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hi all, this is my first grow grow/log on the subject, so bear with me.

* Type of Genetics - Afghan Kush Specialized (feminized) from World Of Seeds
    * Growth Medium - 100% coco fiber from botanicare
    * Time Span: 24 hour h20 soak until split seed/24 hours wet paper towel / 4 weeks veg (current)
    * Light Source: 1 'plant' florescent, 1 cool white florescent, 1 100w equiviltent compact florescent
    * Temperatures and Humidity Levels: 74f / 30-60 humidity
    * Nutrient Combinations and Feeding Cycles: Dutch Masters Gold A+B Grow / Botanicare MY / MycoStim / Superthrive / Cal/Mag+ - Feeding 12ml A+B + 5ml of Cal/Mag+ (per gallon) every other day untill runoff (appx 1/6th runnoff)
    * Pruning & Training Techniques - Topped @ 3 weeks, trained 3 largest branches out and topped them
    * Problems and How You Solved Them - Suspected coco issue with salt buildups causing cal/magnesium deficiencies, used a good 4 day flush with water, and then added cal/mag+ to my normal feeding schedule @ 5mls per gallon

So basically using DM nutes, coco medium in 5 gallon bucket. Had some issues with clamming up leaves (twisting and edges curling up) the cal/mag seemed to have erradicated that 90%. Otherwise, I'm just waiting on some equiptment before I throw her in flower.

Ak

Stem

Leaves / stems displaying a nice reddish / rustish coloring on their top parts

curling of the leaves still present

That's all for now, hopefully this will turn out well!

UPDATE: 8 / 5 / 10

things are looking well, I was meaning up update more often, but I have been feverishly working on my grow-room and haven't been satisfied enough to take pics...

Anyways. I have the setup now as follows:

Begginning Week 3 of flower:

600w HPS
Dutch Masters A+B Flower nutes
Technaflora Thrive Alive
Technaflora Root 66
Technaflora MagiCal
Technaflora Sugar Daddy

I'm becoming an incresingly big fan of TN nutes, they have good nute basics, with a few trace minerals and whatnot, not the best, but good for the money once dialed in.

Feeding 5 days of nutes (@ 1600ppm before additives) and a flush day, then rest (sunday!)

Switched from Cal Mag to magical and have seen improvement in my leaves 'praying', they still do, but 10ml of magical for every feeding works wonders.

Running a ScOG setup, using a metal 'grate' like screen used in most cheap greenhouses you can buy online. suspended about 18 inches above the container, using PVC.

The AKS is very stretchy once flowered, they have grown over a foot vertically in 14 days since flowering. The stems are all very rigid, thick, and hollow, no issues yet with them 'bending' or moving under their own weight, I don't believe I'll have to use any more support than my ScOG.

Many many budsites have appeared, a few main colas should form, at least 4. Here is a small bud, these size ones are about 4 days old. I think I see trichs forming!

This is canopy shot, I'm super stoked for this to be all one plant!

And a full body shot, this thing wasn't even TOUCHING the screen 6 days ago...

comin on though!

That stem has gotten THICK in 4 weeks!

well that's all for now, I'm going to try to keep a weekly update at least, but i'm currently inthe process of moving and this probably will be my one and only grow untill next year.

--------------------------

Update 8 07

These are the pics taken right before the massive slaughter of my plant that happened. I dont' know why really, but going on little info, i removed mostly ALL , if not all, fan leaves from  my plant. I did this based on some info i have read up on, but i'll explain that as time goes I suppose. anywho....

blurry, but the budsites are getting better, i believe these are true from the skinny little leaves around the hairs...

last canopy shot ( :frown: ) lookin good...

another budsite, getting there...

keep it real yall.

-------------

8 8

Here is my lady after the hi-defoliation I did.

canopy shot

budsites

I haven't seen any negetive effects from the defoliation as of yet, I'm convinced there is enough leaves left for great bud production. Light penetration is ultimate now tho, all budsites are getting lost of light, especially lower ones.

peace.

------------------------

8 10 10

4 8 15 16 23 42

Even after the massive defoliation, I feel really good about it now, I am seeing a lot of growth in the leftover fans leaves, and the canopy has filled in a lot more, I really think the large defoliation of fan leaves is helping with light penetration and focusing nutes/energy on budsites. Well at least I dont' see any negetive effects if anything.

Top colas are starting to fill in pretty heavy, slow and steady.

Gettin some resin glands!

--------

FRIDAY THE !3th

Things are moving right along. I'm extremely pleased with the way this plant has grown for me, pretty much what i was really hoping for so far, and it's making me happy.

Budsites are many, this thing has more than I care to count, it seems that he brutal defoliation I have done seems to only make my plant want to make more leaves, I have defoliated 3 times now, once heavily, then two more times with at least 20 leaves or more. All leaves left over (mainly on the budsites, or direcly around) have filled the shoes of their fallen comrades and once again saturated the canopy. Light is STILL having a hard time penetraiting the bottom budsites, but it's fine with me for now.

Also, i'm seeing where I could have made better use of my ScOG tek, but now that I know this strain , if I decide to use it again I will know a little better of what to do. I trained my branches a bit, but wasn't expecting the stretch I got. it has probably grown a good 20+ inches in the first 3 weeks of flower. (!!!) so, this strain is very stretch, and not recomended for growers with limited height. (clones that were only 2 weeks into veg were flowered and doubled in height and are STILL stretching after 3 weeks)

anywho, the buds are showing their calyxes to me now, and i'm (hoping) stretching is done (finally). resin production seems to be steady, and i'm noticing a lot of glands on the fan leaves which make me smile.

here is a canopy shot, i can only get the top w/ this camera now.

here is what seems to be forming a good little nug...

the ligth penetration (before my 3rd defoliation ) was good, but it got better after this pic

top bud shot, getting some resin glands

good show of top bud with calyxes getting larger deep in there...

now here is a one I need some input on, considering all goes well, do you guys think this top (from my fingers up) will be one nice bud, kindof alltogether, because i'm hoping these tops will form into solid, big buds... I'm just asking for the time frame (about to start wk 5 flower) should this fill out and become one nice top cola, or will all those little buds be kindof seperate from each other?

So a few q's I have I guess:

-how much more do you guys think this has untill I need to start flushing. the seed bank said 55 days of flower for this strain untill harvest, i'm on day 25 or so, so like , 2 weeks and flush 2 weeks?

- Is there any recomended nutrients / additives that TRULY are worth adding at this poing to help with the quality of flowers?

- Should I flush 2 weeks? or one week?

- based on this little amount of info , what final weight would you say from my pics this one plant would give? (I'm hoping for 60 grams)

- does the resin/crystals look good for this point? I'm really hoping for a nice frosty bud like the pics of these were from where I got them...

- I've had some horrid chunking in the bottom of my Dutch Master Flower B product, is this from  me not shaking it enought? Should I take it back? I'm thinking this might ahve thrown the ratio off of that bottle if some nutes are concentrated in the chunks on bottom. I cannot shake them back into the solution.

-----

8 18 Day 30

So things are moving slowly, not as much 'explosion' in growth as I would like. I was having temps up in the 90's and high humidity, coupled with low air flow I think this has caused the lack in growth.

I've modified my space to at least 75 now and lots more air flow, so I think this should help a whole lot in that area, and hopefully add to my growth.

- Also I have started adding Snowstorm ultra to my waterings, which are @ about 1600ppm before adding SSU/SugarDaddy/MagiCal , so i'm wondering if that is too high, and perhaps i'm using TOO many nutes. Would a overdose of nutes be an issue? What about PH would that contribute to my slow bud growth? If so, I might get a PH meter and PHUPDOWN soon, I haven't been checking this...

This is one of the top bud growth

canopy shot, I'm hoping these are going to fatten up soon, or be good at all!

This is a small bud, the hairs are starting to turn orange on this, I hope that is not a sign that it's close to wanting to finish, because it's skimpy at the moment. (it's purpleish becuase I was using a flouro to get clearer pics)

more bud growth, how do you think this looks? Good for 4 weeks?

Thats all for now, I have foliar fed them a day ago with SSU 1ml/l and flushed well with water today. Hopefully the enviroment changes will help them speed up...

------------

Update - 8 22 10

Well, things are moving on slowly, i'm not as impressed with the speed that the buds are forming, or at the size. But i'm hoping that it will end up being okay, at least smokable.

Still dosing with Technaflora Boost/Bloom @ 1000ppm and some Smowstorm/sugardaddy

I'm thinking my nutes aren't really the best, but i'm going to stick with it for now.

Air flow and light cycles are good now, i'm hoping the improvements i made will end up giving me better results, i feel like I have lost a week or more by having high temps/light penetration.

32 days or so...(HPS off, flourescent for these pics)

There are a few good top colas in the making, i'm hoping these fill out a LOT more than this.

here is another top branch

This one is filling out better than the rest, hope it gets fat!

hairs on this one turning orange, hoping that it will still get a lot bigger before it's done.

lil guy

another guy

So my fears at this point:

- buds will be fluffy, leafy, not compact dense

Hopes:

- hoping that this will take like 9 weeks and really fill out in the next 4 weeks.

--------------------

-8 27 10 hut!

I've kindof kept a few things going in my comments, just a few thigns about what I'm using and small changes. i will end up integrating all of this into a 'improved' grow log once i'm done and finished, so this might all be sloppy and all over the place now, but i'm going to make it more refined and remove comments and shit like this one for future people to only see the information I'm meaning to provide. A grow log. Anyways...

Here is a nice top bud really starting to fill out and become one whole cola...

calyxes and trichromes are starting to really show !1

a bit light, but the trichromes are really coming out!

and then my camera died....

But you can see that the colas and buds themselves are starting to fill out nicely.

I've now upped my nutes to max strenght i'm going to be using for this grow. I gave the full line up of nutes today and then i'm going to keep it up untill I see burn/stress or I finish. I have only 2 weeks predicted nutes, then flush for 7-end of the plant. So i'm projecting 3-4 weeks on this to finish.

I'm using

Technaflora Boost + Bloom @ 1700ppm

Technaflora Thrive Alive @ 5ml / gal

Technaflora Root 66 @ 2ml / gal

Technaflora Sugar daddy @ 15ml / gal

Technaflora MagiCal @ 5ml / gal

Humbolt Snowstorm Ultra @ 5ml / gal

Gen Hydro MY  - (i think) @ 10ml / gal (I do this a bit diff..)

Fox Farms Beastie Bloomz @ 1ml / gal

now I know this is  full up nute dose, but I have done this only once, and then now. I plan on fully hitting them with this once a week now untill we are done.

Otherwise, daily watering (which is 2 times now )will be

-Bloom/Boost @ 1700
-sugar daddy @ 20/gal
-snowstorm @ 5 / gal
-thrivealive @ 5 / gal

and that is my normal watering nutes. I'll bost them will all i've got once a week unless they can handle more.

this plant is sucking up so much water at the moment, i'm moving watering up to 2 times a day or so. Just more really. The coco is becoming VERY dry in a 24 hour time period, especially with a shit ton of increased air flow in the grow room.

ANYWAYS , sorry for the lengthly update, but I'm getting STOKED about how my plant has really shown me what's up.

---------------

9 - 9 - 10

Well I've finally gotten some batteries for pics, but didn't have much time this morning, so here are a few that I have gotten.

The nutrients I've been feeding are the same, running them pretty high but the plants seem to like it.

I'm currently running as follows:

Technaflora Boost+Bloom @ 1800 ppm
Snowstorm Ultra @ 5ml gal
Sugar Daddy @ 20ml gal
CalMag (MagiCal) @ 5ml gal
Thrive Alive @ 5ml gal
Root 66 @ 1-2ml gal
Beastie Bloomz @ 1tbsp gal

I've also been working with a 'tea' of sorts. I have created the following recepie...

-1 gal Water
-A heaping Scoop of MyCostim
-20 ML of Botanicare MY
- 10 ml Root 66
- 20 ml of thrivealive
- some leftover beer
- dark corn syrup
- brown sugar
- coffee grounds

Now I've taken all this and added it to a resevoir and added a airstone to it. I've not used but a cupful so far, i've just been letting it sit and brew for the last 2 days, in about another 2 I'll probably half up the tea, strain it out and feed it to my ladies. Hopefully it will be beneficial!

Anyways - On to some pics!

Here's a good lookin little guy, got a bunch of these, more than I can count. These are the mid-level budsites.

This is one of the larger colas filling up, they are some farther along than others, this one is kindof behind, but still getting fat.

A medium large bud

Canopy - as you can see I've ran out of room pretty much, I need to defoliate and re-train some of those branches soon, my light needs to be moved up, but there is no room . I would NOT recomend this strain to someone with a small grow space.

Here's a small popcorn, got tons of these guys, hopefully I can get some more light penetration to help them mature.

So I figure about 2 more weeks untill flush? Mybe 3? I'm not sure at this point. About 10% of the hairs on SOME buds are red, trichromes are filling out, and calyxes are swelling, but i'm not sure if it will speed up from this point, or if it's just slow and steady. Either way this might take a while! I hope it doesn't take more than 3 more weeks tho, i'm getting impatient!

Edited by aspore (09/09/10 06:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: Afghan Kush Specialized (feminized) [Re: aspore]
    #444945 - 07/11/10 02:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

dam those are some glossy lookin leaves!

yo are those the autoflowers? afghan kush ryder? I've got one of those goin right now, just started it like a day ago but im excited to have bud in like 2 months.

One other thing, in that first picture like to the right side it looks like there is just a cut off main stem, did you completely take off the top of the plant er somthin?

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

Re: Afghan Kush Specialized (feminized) [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #445080 - 07/11/10 10:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, I had it trained out sideways for more shoots and better light penetration and whathaveya, but I used pipe cleaner, and it grew so strong it cut into the cleaner and one day just fell over and was hanging by only a bit, i didn't even notice it. So I had to chop it, (at least I got 4 clones out of it!) so how most of the side shoots are getting thick and should be just fine whenever i flower. I hope.

No this is not a autoflower also, this is just a Afghan Kush Specilized, which I've failed to  find out any info or any grow logs about, I'm shooting in the dark here, I'm trying to go with other similar (i think) strains (ak 47, hindu kush) but I'm getting mixed signals about actual Kush genetics. I'm spun right now on lineage/genetics so I hope I get it all figured out.

--------------------
"To live the life you only see, in the stores and on TV,
Is to take away the seed, the roots, and stem of all we need."

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#455770 - 08/06/10 08:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Also, using RooTech (technaflora!) cloning gel has made almost a 50% difference in my clones taking off. The areas where I covered in gel had great growth in just 8 days...

here are a few small clones I was experimenting with, these are only 14 days old. These are NOT AK clones, but Flo.

--------------------

OfflineAgent 47
John

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Holland
    #455787 - 08/06/10 10:52 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

WOS: Afghan Kush is an AWESOME land race. You won't be disappointing. I got some in my grow log, but not the specialized ones.

--------------------

Agent Outdoor 2010

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

Re: Afghan Kush Specialized (feminized) [Re: Agent 47]
    #456043 - 08/06/10 09:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what they did as far as crossbreeding/genetics for the 'specilized' part, but apparently it was AK landrace crossed with an awesome male of some type, and feminized. I guess.

more pics to come in a bit, flowering is coming on strong, and I'm going to be trying to capture as much of this as I can for future reference to others. This strain is making me smile, it's wonderful for first time growers.

I'm learning so much this first time around, I hope to one day support a few patients and focus on what I love.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#456093 - 08/06/10 10:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

nice those clones are lookin good. maann my first round of clones didn't go so well, they've been goin for like a 2 weeks now, maybe a little more and the roots still arent coming through the rockwool, i mean they are rooted but i cant see them. and so i figured maybe they needed a little nutes, gave them a very weak solution and idk what its from could be from that maybe too hot idk but like 3 of them are mostly brown, and the others are starting to brown from the tips down. going to try another round soon, plants are alot farther along now so they will be some really nice clones, i could cuz some 1-2 feet. Can you tell me your technique for cloning? i kno how to cut and everything just start from planting them, u dip it into the gel and everything and then what do u do?

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#456126 - 08/06/10 10:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

for my cloning I usually do the normal things, nothing special, but I'll detail it a bit.

-start with a branch that has @ least one set (node) of leaves I can remove, and another set of true leaves.

-I cut with scissors first, and quickly plunge into water.
-making a sharp 45 degree cut with a sharp razor about 1/2 inch below where i removed the leaves (first node)
- cover tip and as far up to the first node I can get
-place into small container of coco fiber that I have flushed with water, and then soaked with 1ml of Thrive Alive per 500 ml of water.
- I DO NOT cover my clones, as it's humid where I live, I spray with water once a day, and water once a day with a solution of 2ml DM A+B and 1ml of Thrive Alive.

Usually, this give me good root growth like I posted above in about 12-14 days.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#456128 - 08/06/10 10:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

do you know what temp it is where your clones are? i think it may be to hot where mine are maybe.

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#456130 - 08/06/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I totally also just removed a LOT of the fanleaves. I perhaps Might have stepped over the line with this, I read about removing all the fan leaves, but I might have removed too much. i took basically ALL of the fan leaves, like all except the ones that were at budsites.

I am scared this will degenerate most of what I have accomplished, but this run I have basically chalked up to experience, and even though i'm stoked, I need to try the things that I have in my mind for the future. The trimming technique I have read helps increase yeild, help lower budsites to grow fuller and denser by letting more light come through, and (hopefully) allow the plant to focus more on the budsites than maintinence of fan leaves.

now , i'm hoping fan leaves don't contain so many nutes and foods for the buds that i just wiped out the whole plants life of storing up for budding, that probably is most true.

But I blieve with hydro, I can give the plant all the nutes it needs to form good buds, and perhaps it was just using it's fan leaves for vertical growth, and now I've reached my idea height, i remove them allowing for bud growth.

sooooo... I wait.....pics to come and hopefully some smiles. I took a risk on this one, and I hope it pays off. Wish me luck!

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#456133 - 08/06/10 10:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

here is what Coda said in another thread here here
Quote:

Now this isn't directed at you, this was just something i got from that other thread that he told someone who was asking about trimming, so don't be offended or anything
Quote:

coda said:
Imagine this, you have a solar panel array that has a few big panels and some small panels.  If you remove the big panels do you think you'll receive as much power now?

Same thing applies to plants, you remove all those large fans and you've effectively removed the power generators for your plants.  You should only trim fan leaves when they become too diseased to live, are dead, or are eaten to shreds by pests.  Otherwise you're much better off tucking the fan leaves away under some stems or buds.

Now, I will say removing one or two for better light penetration is not that big of a deal, but when you remove most of your large fans you're just screwing yourself.

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#456141 - 08/06/10 11:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I have read the pros and cons of removing those fanleaves, and I decided that I was running this as an experiment first time around and I was trying to Top it for multiple 'main' branches, and I did, it worked well, i was also wanting to try the ScOG technique, and I did, it worked out well (I see some ways of improving) and then I wanted to try this removal technique, with high hopes, but I'm willing to take a hit.

I'm in this for knowledge, I'm not really in the position/place to go crazy and whatnot, so right now i'm just trying to get as much knowledge on this as I can with this grow so i can hopefully provide to a few paitients one day quality meds...

so , yeah, i might have bit a bullet with this,and not come out with a good ending to this story, but this will be a good report for those in the future with any strain about removing all the fan leaves.

again, wish me luck!

(also, i'm not saying that others dont' know what they are talking about, I respect all other opinions, I'm just a man of science and expemrimentations soooo...)

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#456160 - 08/06/10 11:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

this a pic somewhere I was reading about , the plant on left was trimmed and the plant on the right (younger i believe) was not.

not a true source of fact, but a lead towards experimenting.

another I found

it seems at least equal in that last shot...

and a quote from somone I have found that has impressed me with their knowledge and experience...

"If you were to defoliate a nice looking leafy setup near harvest day to inspect the structure and distribution of buds you will then see that there are far fewer budsites and lower development is considerably diminished. Both conditions add up to lower yield. The very top buds will have a slight edge in cluster density and size but who cares. I've seen big buds. Big deal. Mine are big enough now, but there are a lot more."

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#456179 - 08/06/10 11:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ya i've seen some like that on here too, look at this one crustyassbastard grew

it really makes the plant look nice, very appealing.

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#456385 - 08/07/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, that is kindof what I was going for, CAB actually was my inspiration for getting started growing, I was always on the brink, but his G13 haze grows really made me get the itch.

I'm going to post a few post-op pics later tonight, right now she's sleepin and hopefully having good dreams...

:smile:

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#456908 - 08/08/10 05:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

oh yeah, my clones were @ about 77-80 degrees.

--------------------

Offlineaerie
Stranger
    #457192 - 08/09/10 07:55 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So what your saying is don't trim during flowering because it reduces yield?

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

Re: Afghan Kush Specialized (feminized) [Re: aerie]
    #457318 - 08/09/10 01:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

We'll, the goal in to increase yeild by removing fan leaves that block light to lower budsites, allowing them to develop stronger.

Also possibly allowing your plant to focus more energy on bud production than keeping up those excess leaves.

But it's not been proven totally yet I don't guess.

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#457832 - 08/10/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

also, today starts wk 4 of flowering. hopefully about 30 days left or so...

--------------------

Edited by aspore (08/10/10 03:47 PM)

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#459249 - 08/13/10 07:12 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

not much to report, except that everything is moving right along, not anything to warrant any pics as of yet.

As far as the defoliation goes, it's almost like I never did it to begin with, the leaves that were left from the first removal grew right into all the space that was made, and caused the canopy to become very thick, cutting of light to the lower budsites. I once again removed a large handful of leaves from her again to allow better light/air flow, it seems like this is helping to focus energy into the budsites and smaller leaves, but there are PLENTY of leaves left for production i'm sure.

Pics to come later, i'm lazzzzzzy.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder