Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Afghan Kush Specialized - Original Flo *DELETED*
    #403716 - 04/19/10 06:46 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by aspore

Reason for deletion: no real value

--------------------
"To live the life you only see, in the stores and on TV,
Is to take away the seed, the roots, and stem of all we need."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

Re: Afghan Kush Specialized - Original Flo [Re: aspore]
    #444863 - 07/11/10 09:56 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

So just to bump this up a bit, i've found really no information on the Afghan Kush Specilized, so I'm just going to assume it's mostly Afghani Kush feminized seed.

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#444870 - 07/11/10 10:34 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Here is the Afghan Kush Specialized - @ 6 weeks of veg, Its mostly going to be used as a mother for clones, but I haven't decided yet, but I am getting a few off her, that's why the long veg so far.

Here is a leaf shot, most leaves have red stems, or the topsides of the stem are red, or rusty color.

Here is the stem, this one the first thing I liked about this plant was the stem is very rigid and thick and grew like crazy, it's twice as thick as the Flo stem, and they are same age.

This is the Original Flo feminized- Not too bad, she's ready to chop some clones now. At first the growth was weird and the leaves were kindof curly and such, they still are a bit, but it's really shown a lot better growth recently, (I had some cal/mag issues)

Her leaves don't have as much red as the AK, but it's more dark maroon and at internodes mostly, even on the stalk.

This is also a question I have, if anyone knows, This leaf below is from the AKS, and at first I had issues about week 2 with curling 'praying' leaves, I hit my sub (coco) with some plain water flushes, then added cal/mag+ to my nutes after and it seemed to help clear that up, but the ridges of larger fan leaves still curl up just a bit. Anyone know if that is still the salt issues from the coco (I didn't flush it properly to start) or any other info would be appriciated! This might turn into a log, but i've a long way to go.

---------

Using Dutch Masters Grow A+B / Cal/Mag+  /  Botanicare MY / MycoStim    -  all in 100% coco in 5gallon buckets.

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #444895 - 07/11/10 11:56 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Leaves also do that sometimes to increase transpiration...what's the humidity/temp in your grow space?

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

Re: Afghan Kush Specialized - Original Flo [Re: 81renaissance]
    #444898 - 07/11/10 12:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

looking @ about 75 atm, it drops down to about 74 and a high of possibly 78 on warmer days. Humidity varies, it's humid where I live so anywhere from 30% to 80% on rainy days and whatnot.

So perhaps it is wanting to transpire more than the Flo, what would this indicate? Do I need to cut back on waterings? I have recently added another fan to my room to help with air flow, do you think this would help any?

The problem was horribly bad the first few weeks, I had a few leaves actually close up like clamshells, but I flushed, and cal/mag+ them and they all straightened back up mostly, most new growth is fine, but there are still a few with these ridged edges.

Also, some larger fan leaves would turn upside down before I flushed/calmag, I was just pretty sure all signs pointed to the salt buildup in coco.

Thanks for input!! I'll probably be making this into a grow log shortly.

--------------------

Offlineaspore
Cellular Drone
 User Gallery

#444915 - 07/11/10 12:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Grow log up

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/444913

I'll update this page with more strain info related things as this progresses. see you soon!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder