Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe man

chemdawg, og kush. diesel
    #440323 - 07/01/10 04:22 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hey im curious if anyone knows the truth abotu chemdawg i know og kush i s a cross from it, but is it where diesel came from? any of you smoke chemdawg aswell as the others how similar are they? cheers!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
Re: chemdawg, og kush. diesel [Re: the man]
    #440332 - 07/01/10 06:50 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

OG Kush is said to come from a S1 of Chemdog 91. I believe that sooner than it being a cross of some mysterious male plant allegedly a Purple Pakistani Kush x Lemon Grass Thai (or something along those lines) as both the Chemdog and OG Kush are ridiculous in potency I think it's hard to get the characteristics of the OG Kush when watering down the Chemdog.

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: chemdawg, og kush. diesel [Re: the man]
    #440653 - 07/01/10 04:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the man said:
hey im curious if anyone knows the truth abotu chemdawg i know og kush i s a cross from it, but is it where diesel came from? any of you smoke chemdawg aswell as the others how similar are they? cheers!!

Haven't grown straight chemdawg but have grown OG Kush and OG #18 (Chemdawg x OG Chem) x Skunk #1 which are both personal favorites. Middle pics in my sig are of the OG18 x Skunk actually. I think Furrowed grow out some chemdawg a while back but I might be mistaken.

I believe Diesel is Chemdawg '91 x (Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sensi Seeds NL)

Quoted from elsewhere:

Quote:

History of the Chemdawg Family

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdawg Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 seed from a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: chemdawg, og kush. diesel [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #442485 - 07/06/10 04:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Never grown either but have smoked both many times.
OG:
is a strong indica hybrid that leans on the sativa at times. the taste is a bit like diesel fuel , with a bit of lemony pine smell. I smoke OG every week... just about every day.
Each time I get some from either the same or different source the potency is always very close with slight variables in taste and smell. You can always tell real OG by the taste and smell. 5 out of 5 The high is heavy and the expansion is really heavy. sometime I get a little energy from it but usually it just ruins my brain. First weed I ever suggest to anyone.
Not for pussies or anyone who gets paranoid after intensely strong bud.

ChemDawg:
Similar to OG in taste slightly, but a whole different beast in it's own right.
I like to consider Chemdawg as OG's little brother..... or at least cousins.
5 out of 5 weed also, It has such a memorable high and taste I can smell it in my imagination weeks after smoking it.

The dispensary I frequent had hash from both strains and they are still the best I've smoked to date, and I've smoked a lot memorable hash in a short period of time.
:homerdrool::randy::feelsgoodman::costanza:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom