Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Purple Kush
    #607580 - 01/31/12 12:42 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I am having no luck finding seeds.  Can anyone point me to a bank that carries them?

US friendly.. I know that really narrows it down.. but damnit man, What can ya do?

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Purple Kush [Re: Miscusi]
    #607661 - 01/31/12 02:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I know this strain , like GDP is mainly clone only but I do know there are seeds out there. BC Seed king sell them, they are out of stock tho.

Guess i will just have to find someone that has grown it out and done a seed run :shrug:

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Offlinethe man

#607673 - 01/31/12 04:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

there are dif kinds of purp kush. reeferman sells a early purple kush. also og kushX urkle type are out there aswell. or u could go with a paki chitral kush that can go insanely purple. :smile:

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Purple Kush [Re: the man]
    #607679 - 01/31/12 04:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

the man said:
there are dif kinds of purp kush. reeferman sells a early purple kush. also og kushX urkle type are out there aswell. or u could go with a paki chitral kush that can go insanely purple. :smile:

Thats cool, ill check them out

The reason i want the original PK is that everyone I talked to in CA that goes to clubs say that its recommneded for depression, insomnia, anxiety, and back pain. 

I suffer from all 4.  Its the perfect strain for me, as were as of now, Im smoking 2-3 diff strains to get relief for all, and some strains cause the anxiety to flare while the back pain is taking care of, visa versa.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinethe man

#607682 - 01/31/12 04:47 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

teh Ca PK is based off of the paki chitral.  check out strainfinder.eu  they have a nice database. not all im sure is true but pretty good.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #607696 - 01/31/12 05:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

the man said:
teh Ca PK is based off of the paki chitral.  check out strainfinder.eu  they have a nice database. not all im sure is true but pretty good.

:thumbup: I'll check it out.

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #607760 - 02/01/12 01:23 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

If ya want the real thing then ya gotta get a clone. I'm going by this
Quote:

The reason i want the original PK

If you can get to Cali the place to get pk clones is Coffee Shop Bluesky in Oakland. They have a huge nursery and are a part of Oaksterdam University. Here is the page from their brochure on pk

Quote:

CA that goes to clubs say that its recommneded for depression, insomnia, anxiety, and back pain

Ok, I've grown PK, I have sold it to the clubs yadda yadda yadda and if ya can't find it Grape Ape, GDP, Sour Grapes, and the number 1 medical strain of all time Romulan (Next Generation Seeds has the best version in seed form) will help with those ailments.

:growingweed::happyweed:

Oh shit almost forgot the strain Lavender by Soma seeds (do not get his fems) is a great strain. (That I'm sure a lot of the purple Cali strains are based on Lavender).

Some Lavender I grew out in 07

If you do get pk it looks like this when done

Has a very tight structure and isn't the best of yielders. GDP on the other hand I've pulled 2-lbs off of a outdoor plant and the quality is just as good.

:happyweed::getstoned:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Purple Kush [Re: Magash]
    #607761 - 02/01/12 01:27 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
If ya want the real thing then ya gotta get a clone. I'm going by this
Quote:

The reason i want the original PK

If you can get to Cali the place to get pk clones is Coffee Shop Bluesky in Oakland. They have a huge nursery and are a part of Oaksterdam University. Here is the page from their brochure on pk

Quote:

CA that goes to clubs say that its recommneded for depression, insomnia, anxiety, and back pain

Ok, I've grown PK, I have sold it to the clubs yadda yadda yadda and if ya can't find it Grape Ape, GDP, Sour Grapes, and the number 1 medical strain of all time Romulan (Next Generation Seeds has the best version in seed form) will help with those ailments.

:growingweed::happyweed:

Oh shit almost forgot the strain Lavender by Soma seeds (do not get his fems) is a great strain. (That I'm sure a lot of the purple Cali strains are based on Lavender).

Some Lavender I grew out in 07

If you do get pk it looks like this when done

Has a very tight structure and isn't the best of yielders. GDP on the other hand I've pulled 2-lbs off of a outdoor plant and the quality is just as good.

:happyweed::getstoned:

Yea If i can get to CA thatd be cool, but getting a clone back home alive. Impossible unless i over nite that hoe :P

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #607763 - 02/01/12 01:29 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Oh yeah, if anybody or any company is selling seeds of Cali strains like GDP and those seeds are not feminized then they are not truly that strain. Since they are clone only strains the only way to get seeds is to force a female plant which of course creates feminized seed, if the seeds are not feminized then they had to use some other strain (to get a male plant) to make them and they won't be a true version no matter how many times they back-cross to the original.

:wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #607765 - 02/01/12 01:31 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Oh yeah, if anybody or any company is selling seeds of Cali strains like GDP and those seeds are not feminized then they are not truly that strain. Since they are clone only strains the only way to get seeds is to force a female plant which of course creates feminized seed, if the seeds are not feminized then they had to use some other strain to make them and they won't be a true version no matter how many times they back-cross to the original.

Oh yes. I am aware of this purely to the fact that I am experienced with Colloidal silver and STS :smile:

If i got my hands on a clone, that's my first goal before buds, SEEDS SEEDS SEEDS.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinethe man

#607778 - 02/01/12 03:50 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Oh yeah, if anybody or any company is selling seeds of Cali strains like GDP and those seeds are not feminized then they are not truly that strain. Since they are clone only strains the only way to get seeds is to force a female plant which of course creates feminized seed, if the seeds are not feminized then they had to use some other strain (to get a male plant) to make them and they won't be a true version no matter how many times they back-cross to the original.

I for the most part agree with u and is def the way i usually tell if something is legit. BUT if a large population of femmed seeds from a clone strain, there is as u know a possibility that a pure male can pop up. ive seen it in femmed seeds, but more importantly it is mentioned in the breed bible. This could be bogus and due to something else. id like to hear your thoughts.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #607792 - 02/01/12 09:23 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

the man said:
Quote:

Magash said:

I for the most part agree with u and is def the way i usually tell if something is legit. BUT if a large population of femmed seeds from a clone strain, there is as u know a possibility that a pure male can pop up. ive seen it in femmed seeds, but more importantly it is mentioned in the breed bible. This could be bogus and due to something else. id like to hear your thoughts.

I know you are right about fem seeds producing a male or hermie, but IME I and my friends have gotten 1 hermie(male) to date out of 1000's of Fem seeds I personally produced.  It does happen, but that was a hermie not pure male.

That one poor girl was confused, She started going hermie... then went female. Then in flowering went hermie again..
Blew my mind dude. Plant kept getting a sex change! She ultimately produced shitty seeds, but i believe the offspring would have been Fems.

Point is, If someone was wanting to produce pure reg PK seed, they would have to grow out SOOO MANY fems out and pray for that anomaly male.

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #607910 - 02/01/12 11:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I know you are right about fem seeds producing a male or hermie, but IME I and my friends have gotten 1 hermie(male) to date out of 1000's of Fem seeds I personally produced.  It does happen, but that was a hermie not pure male.

That one poor girl was confused, She started going hermie... then went female. Then in flowering went hermie again..
Blew my mind dude. Plant kept getting a sex change! She ultimately produced shitty seeds, but i believe the offspring would have been Fems.

Point is, If someone was wanting to produce pure reg PK seed, they would have to grow out SOOO MANY fems out and pray for that anomaly male.

You lower your rates even more if you stress test your plants before using them to make the seeds. :wink:

Quote:

Yea If i can get to CA thatd be cool, but getting a clone back home alive. Impossible unless i over nite that hoe :P

Trust me you can send em Priority Mail. Long as you pack em right they can survive a 2 to 3 day trip easy. I've heard of this being done many times. :grin:

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #607916 - 02/01/12 11:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Trust me you can send em Priority Mail. Long as you pack em right they can survive a 2 to 3 day trip easy. I've heard of this being done many times. :grin:

Yea but finding someone to ship you something like that without proper paperwork is impossible. unfortunatly, non medical state .. maybe in 2014 :frown:

EDIT:  Hell if i move to colorado as planed i can get on craigs list and get clones for 15$ lol :wink:

--------------------

Nanook said:

Edited by Miscusi (02/01/12 11:11 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #607969 - 02/02/12 06:31 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmmm, I dunno. I've been lucky enough to find all kinds of things online when I looked hard enough. Although, similarly to you, I've been looking for a number of clones for quite some time now and haven't had any luck.

Its all about who ya know mang.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Purple Kush [Re: RasJeph]
    #607987 - 02/02/12 07:55 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Hmmmm, I dunno. I've been lucky enough to find all kinds of things online when I looked hard enough. Although, similarly to you, I've been looking for a number of clones for quite some time now and haven't had any luck.

Its all about who ya know mang.

Yea trust is the issue, No body wants a extended trip to Federal :headboard: your ass prison.
I completely understand, I would be sketchy about it also. :shrug:

--------------------

Nanook said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds