Home | Community | Message Board


Seedsman.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
growery.. make me smile
    #417995 - 05/14/10 10:12 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

chance of emotional and mental collapse is very real,  I fucking hate when life is like this... :sad:


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinettotheh
european son
Male


Registered: 05/14/09
Posts: 2,135
Loc: new york state Flag
Last seen: 4 years, 6 months
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #417998 - 05/14/10 10:31 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

whats goin on


--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore



anything i say on this website is 100 % false


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: ttotheh]
    #418000 - 05/14/10 10:37 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

to answer that, you'd probably have to know my life story, but to sum it up in short I guess I could say..

Im unhappy, not always but frequently Id say, while all my loved ones are alive. I always turn to them for help and emotional support too,

and Ive been thinking what the fuck im going to do when they aren't around... and I'm left here alone..


yepp, thats basically why im freaking out Id say..


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinettotheh
european son
Male


Registered: 05/14/09
Posts: 2,135
Loc: new york state Flag
Last seen: 4 years, 6 months
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #418002 - 05/14/10 10:50 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

shit man dont get in that state of mind just be happy ur familys here now


--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore



anything i say on this website is 100 % false


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: ttotheh]
    #418005 - 05/14/10 10:58 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I wish it was that easy... I get the worst thought loops and I have uncontrollable emotions...


Its like always being on mushrooms... what the fuck..


but you are right, I shouldnt be sad about something I cannot change,


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #418007 - 05/14/10 11:02 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

have you ever done mdma?


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #418008 - 05/14/10 11:06 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Not a significant dose.. you think it might help?


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #418009 - 05/14/10 11:07 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

yes!  i do.  if you can find some high quality stuff.  it would def. make you smile.


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #418010 - 05/14/10 11:09 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I meant in long term mentality and outlook, not just a bring me up, if I needed that Id just buy some budz, but an endorphin overload would be great right now too..

But, do you think it could have any long term beneficial mental qualities?


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #418012 - 05/14/10 11:18 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

mdma can provide long term relief for a lot of issues, whether it be emotional connections to loved ones or ptsd and for lots of other issues too.  I didn't meant to put it in a recreational context.  I've never done it myself but I don't really need to have done it to know of its potential benefits.  It certainly beats whatever a doc will give ya.  Unless you're lucky enough to know an underground psychedelic psychotherapist.  Before I tried to use it in a therapeutic context I would do a LOT of reading.  I wouldn't take it at a rave and expect to have a life changing perspective shift in your long term consciousness though.  I think it requires a bit of focus and bringing some of those issues you are dealing with to the surface so that you can look them in the eye and go deeper into them with the purpose of resolution so you can move forward with positivity. 


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 5 years, 6 months
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #418014 - 05/14/10 11:25 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
to answer that, you'd probably have to know my life story, but to sum it up in short I guess I could say..

Im unhappy, not always but frequently Id say, while all my loved ones are alive. I always turn to them for help and emotional support too,

and Ive been thinking what the fuck im going to do when they aren't around... and I'm left here alone..


yepp, thats basically why im freaking out Id say..



dood i no how that is
and its all preprogrammed too
you see we evolved to have a social desire because we are social creatures and rely on one another for support
b/c if we didnt we would b as pathetic as the lonely cheetah, and not as dominate as the alpha lion
you need to become independent and realize your friends are just a crutch, a tool only used at proper times
you, yourself is what is there to provide everything you need
every1 else is there to provide what you need ONLY when you are in a strut
otherwise you are using ur tools for projects that require just ur hands

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
mdma can provide long term relief for a lot of issues, whether it be emotional connections to loved ones or ptsd and for lots of other issues too.  I didn't meant to put it in a recreational context.  I've never done it myself but I don't really need to have done it to know of its potential benefits.  It certainly beats whatever a doc will give ya.  Unless you're lucky enough to know an underground psychedelic psychotherapist.  Before I tried to use it in a therapeutic context I would do a LOT of reading.  I wouldn't take it at a rave and expect to have a life changing perspective shift in your long term consciousness though.  I think it requires a bit of focus and bringing some of those issues you are dealing with to the surface so that you can look them in the eye and go deeper into them with the purpose of resolution so you can move forward with positivity. 



ya dood mdma is fucking win
i was talkin to aquaket from shroomery while on his first "roll"
all he had was bkmdma it still totally changed his life
u shouold PM him he told me this long explanation of how his life is changed for the better permanently dood


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Coaster]
    #418017 - 05/14/10 11:31 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

what you say makes sense, about being social creatures.. Thats really helpful..Ive calmed down quite a bit from when I first posted the thread, talking to you guys has helped for sure..:hug: and I say thankss.



And I will definitely keep my eyes out for mdma, I think any drug can change your life, if it needs to be changed, its just gonna help me get there. show me the way...

thanks guys :crazy:


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery


Registered: 06/01/08
Posts: 9,953
Loc: North Star Flag
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Coaster]
    #418037 - 05/15/10 12:32 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

Harlz said:
to answer that, you'd probably have to know my life story, but to sum it up in short I guess I could say..

Im unhappy, not always but frequently Id say, while all my loved ones are alive. I always turn to them for help and emotional support too,

and Ive been thinking what the fuck im going to do when they aren't around... and I'm left here alone..


yepp, thats basically why im freaking out Id say..



dood i no how that is
and its all preprogrammed too
you see we evolved to have a social desire because we are social creatures and rely on one another for support
b/c if we didnt we would b as pathetic as the lonely cheetah, and not as dominate as the alpha lion
you need to become independent and realize your friends are just a crutch, a tool only used at proper times
you, yourself is what is there to provide everything you need
every1 else is there to provide what you need ONLY when you are in a strut
otherwise you are using ur tools for projects that require just ur hands

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
mdma can provide long term relief for a lot of issues, whether it be emotional connections to loved ones or ptsd and for lots of other issues too.  I didn't meant to put it in a recreational context.  I've never done it myself but I don't really need to have done it to know of its potential benefits.  It certainly beats whatever a doc will give ya.  Unless you're lucky enough to know an underground psychedelic psychotherapist.  Before I tried to use it in a therapeutic context I would do a LOT of reading.  I wouldn't take it at a rave and expect to have a life changing perspective shift in your long term consciousness though.  I think it requires a bit of focus and bringing some of those issues you are dealing with to the surface so that you can look them in the eye and go deeper into them with the purpose of resolution so you can move forward with positivity. 



ya dood mdma is fucking win
i was talkin to aquaket from shroomery while on his first "roll"
all he had was bkmdma it still totally changed his life
u shouold PM him he told me this long explanation of how his life is changed for the better permanently dood





Wow Coaster.  I think that is the best post I've ever seen out of you!

:awesome:

PS, Harlz, you do need a good ass roll.  It changed my life too, definitely.


--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 5 years, 6 months
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Inverted]
    #418039 - 05/15/10 12:33 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

drugs.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Coaster]
    #418043 - 05/15/10 12:35 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

may 2-4 is coming up and that sounds like the time:discorex:


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 5 years, 6 months
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #418055 - 05/15/10 12:47 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

u mean june?


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Coaster]
    #418057 - 05/15/10 12:49 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

no, lol

may 24th, its a celebration here, like a long weekend bash thing for everyone..


And its the weekend when you are supposed to put your outdoors girls outside. :bonghit:


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 5 years, 6 months
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #418059 - 05/15/10 12:51 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

oh i thought u meant may 2nd thru the 4th


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Coaster]
    #418062 - 05/15/10 12:54 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

:ilold: :rofl2:


only you would assume a 3 day binge


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery


Registered: 06/01/08
Posts: 9,953
Loc: North Star Flag
Re: growery.. make me smile [Re: Harlz]
    #418074 - 05/15/10 01:10 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I just put some more girls outside tonightttttttttttttttttt mother fucker.

Pounds!


--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Growery
( 1 2 all )
Inverted 3,630 39 12/04/09 09:45 PM
by Dr. Siekadellyk
* Growery Marketing Submissions Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 all )
81renaissance 60,930 404 12/10/13 03:15 AM
by 4corners
* i love this sentence Coaster 1,122 17 12/07/08 08:58 PM
by Coaster
* Growery Suggestions NiCKh609 1,278 7 09/16/08 12:04 AM
by wowitch420
* Drug Survivor Game: Growery Edition!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Harry_Ba11sachM 65,990 2,065 12/06/09 06:55 PM
by FurrowedBrow
* Shroomery or Growery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shr0000ooooms 7,221 75 04/13/10 10:07 PM
by Triptonic
* Growery!?
( 1 2 all )
sirfrancisbacon 3,568 20 05/16/08 12:25 PM
by still beLIEve
* Why do we even have a growery? The_Centre 1,665 19 06/16/09 06:18 PM
by Zippy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,802 topic views. 2 members, 1,221 guests and 439 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.084 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.