Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

goodbye growery * 1
    #460573 - 08/15/10 10:33 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

if i dont post anymore in the next couple of days, i have probably killed myslef.
ive made major fuck ups in my life, and they ae coming back to me and now my life is fucked. and im as miserable as anyone could be. Its all my fault, and i dont think that i could do anything to make this better.
no matter how strong i make myself out to be, im the weakest person i know.
life :feelsbadman:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: goodbye growery [Re: iStoner]
    #460583 - 08/15/10 10:42 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

if you waste this awesome experience here you are a fool

Chances of finding somewhere so beautiful again are very slim pal,

Find yourself a girl, I bet that changes your perspectives tenfold, smoke some weed and get over it,

don't think of the  negative, only think of the beauty and love , if anything take a large dose of psychedelics ,

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Harlz]
    #460608 - 08/15/10 11:17 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

chin up brother.. life will get better :cool:

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #460609 - 08/15/10 11:20 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

iStoner,
We are buds, right man? You are obviously such a great guy! You always bring so much joy to this forum and and a source of love and kindness!

This life is beautiful and we have this one chance to be here now with the universe and live life to the fullest. Don't kill yourself. Tell me what exactly you want to do with your one beautiful existence?

Harlz is right, maybe now is the time to ask for some wisdom from a plant teacher or two. Ayahuasca, DMT, mushrooms, maybe salvia?

" The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. Jesus - murdered; Martin Luther King - murdered; Malcolm X - murdered; Gandhi - murdered; John Lennon - murdered; Reagan... wounded. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace. " - Bill Hicks

Love and Peace,
Please stay on the good ride a little bit longer
FRACTALife

Listen to these

Edited by FRACTALife (08/15/10 11:23 AM)

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Harlz] * 2
    #460611 - 08/15/10 11:23 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
if anything take a large dose of psychedelics ,

You sir, are a fucking idiot!! Advising a someone in a suicidal state to take a large dose of psychedelics is asking for trouble.. :nono::nonono::tard:

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: goodbye growery [Re: Hendershot]
    #460612 - 08/15/10 11:29 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:
Quote:

Harlz said:

You sir, are a fucking idiot!! Advising a someone in a suicidal state to take a large dose of psychedelics is asking for trouble.. :nono::nonono::tard:

Ayahuasca :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: goodbye growery [Re: FRACTALife]
    #460616 - 08/15/10 11:39 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

you need to call  and get some help bro suicide is def the wrong solution and chances are your not going to do it anyway everyone ive known that killed theirselves didnt tell anyone before hand.But if your having these thoughts bro please seek some help in the real world not a online forum .Call the suicide prevention line National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255): ...Dont be a statistic..And drugs as mentioned will not in any way help you overcome your feelings No matter how bad or low life feels remember its all a rollercoaster it has its downs but always comes back up ......Hopefully youll listen and get some counseling dont kill yourself

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: goodbye growery [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #460621 - 08/15/10 11:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Mr. heady is right.  This is probably the worst way to deal with your problems.  And if you don't feel comfortable calling the help line, please at least talk to someone you know you can trust.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

#460629 - 08/15/10 12:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:
Quote:

Harlz said:

i agree, but i don't think it's completely idiotic, it's just one out of the many alternatives in the spectrum of advice.

Psychedelics have healed a lot of the negative aspects associated with my life, and have with many others, and so it's not a bad idea. I would recommend it too, but only after the suicidal thoughts are over.

Going over the edge can drive people to committing suicide anyway regardless if they are depressed or not, shit can get insane.

:shrug:

iStoner, IDK what to say, except if you really want to get better, you will find ways to get better. Frodo was the weakest of the bunch in lord of the rings, but within his weakness was a strength, small in size, but potent as the strongest thang ever. Like LSD has a small dose, but has a super potent punch.

ANYWAY

just do thangs mang, no thang is as bad as it's made out to be.

there usually is a :feelsgoodman: for every :feelsbadman:

look into counselling (but don't instantly buy into pharmaceutical prescription nonsense)

the benefits are far greater when u can pass this rut, without the aid of a crutch.

if u ever wanna talk about feeling :feelsgoodman: or :feelsbadman: or both or all and :feelsweirdman: and doin' thangs., im just a PM away.

anyway i hope u have a :feelsgoodman: day.

there is more awesome in u than u realize
:awebig:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: goodbye growery [Re: kyuzo]
    #460630 - 08/15/10 12:12 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

bro what are u goin through? not saying that i have any idea but if its legal issues i know how you feel, I've done 3 years of probation, 2 on drug court, and 1 in the hole. that's 1/3 of my entire life so far. Trust me man, I've been so close to suicide before, I've attempted non painful ways before (taken extremely lethal doses of painkillers, pesticides, lethal chemicals and a full handle of alcohol all at once). Somehow i lived through it, guess it just wasn't my time yet. I know things feel like they could never get any worse, but trust me dude they always can, you are so much better off right now than millions of people in this world. Things could always be worse, just look for the good things in your life, how about your family? I bet they love you more than you could ever know, and would do anything for you. Think about how much more it will hurt anyone you have ever known, anyone you have ever loved, and everyone that you have ever made a connection with. These people will suffer for years and years, some may end up killing themselves as a result, which just keeps going on and on like a chain reaction. Think about what you're saying and what you're thinking about doing, this is just a tiny part of your life, thats what i always tell myself when things get hard.

We have nothing but time in this world, think deeply, you have years and years and years ahead of you, you have barely even lived 1/4 of your life man! This one little time of pain and troubles will be gone in what seems like a while, but really it is just a very small part of your life.  Find someone who you trust more than anybody in the world, a girl would be best and spill your heart out. Tell them everything that is going on and talk to them for hours about it. I have had my dearest friend and she always will be save my life before. I had the gun loaded and ready to shoot. Just give it time and thought before you do something really stupid, that would cause so much more suffering and pain for sooo many people than what you are feeling right now.. Pm me if you need to talk man, I've been through alot of really, really, really low and depressing times, and i have managed to pull myself through them time and time again. Hell I've got a pending 200,000 dollar lawsuit against me for some lady that i KILLED on accident, my car just blew up two days ago, my street bike was stolen, my license is suspended, and i still wake up every morning with a smile and live my day to the fullest. Its not worth it bro, it just isn't.

peace love and entity brother. dont do it.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: goodbye growery [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #460637 - 08/15/10 12:21 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
bro what are u goin through?

seriously you were kinda vague in your post.
NOBODY wants to see you take that route

talk to us... talk to someone...
when you're going through hell, keep going you'll make it out eventually

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: CosmicFool]
    #460650 - 08/15/10 12:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

thankyou guys, your all are reallly a big help. i came hear saying this so maybe some of you would have advice to make it through and ou did.
im not sure if it will be the route im going to take just yet.
ijust have so much shit going on with me, and life and everything. and after all this and thinking of suicide. i found out myy dad is in the emergency room. which isnt good at all, but i think knowing he needs me right now will keep me from doing anything harmful to myself.
im sorry my post is so vauge, its all my fault the things that have been happening. Karma has set its eyes on me now, and i think i must just wait it out.
i am on thtat finds life beautiful, but everyone has to see alittle bit of hell sometimes i guess.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #460659 - 08/15/10 12:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I mean, seriously? can shit seriously be so bad that you honestly think offing yourself is the best option? No offense, but are you seriously such a pussy that you can't handle just a tiny bit of strife?

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#460669 - 08/15/10 12:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

dam harry u don't know whats going on in his life, how u gonna go and try to judge someone u don't know shit about like that? what a horrible quality in a person.

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#460673 - 08/15/10 12:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It's called tough love.  And yes, he is being a coward. I would bet $1000 that nothing in his life is bad enough to justify him putting the rest of his family through all the grief of losing him. His mom and dad will cry for YEARS if he does this, and worse than that, they'll think it's their fault and wonder where they went wrong as parents. Suicide is selfish, cowardly, and weak.  If he can't handle the truth of the situation, then it's not something he should be considering anyways

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #460678 - 08/15/10 01:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

thats a little better, not quite as judgmental. very tru tho very tru. Sometimes things ARE that bad in peoples lives though, where suicide actually would be the best option.

For example, if i were ever givin a sentence of 5 or more years in prison, i would be dead by the morning, no doubt, no questions.

My bad though, way, WAAAAAAYYYYY :offtopic:, and i know that..

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #460686 - 08/15/10 01:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
thats a little better, not quite as judgmental. very tru tho very tru. Sometimes things ARE that bad in peoples lives though, where suicide actually would be the best option.

For example, if i were ever givin a sentence of 5 or more years in prison, i would be dead by the morning, no doubt, no questions.

Anybody know a judge?

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #460689 - 08/15/10 01:13 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hey bud. We have posted off of each other countless of times, your pm chats are what fills my message box. I know shit can get bad, but it can never get that bad it might just seem like it, but it really never is. Your friends and family are the ones who suffer when some one chooses this way out. I promise it will get better it always does. We all have our down moments where it might seem endless but nothing is truly endless, it will end and some happiness will shine through and then you can look back and go damn that was just a bad time and glad you did not do it. I know being alone sucks major shit and loosing someone can hurt like a bitch, but it will get better it will get better. We all have known heart ache and yes it totally sucks shit but it is not worth dieing over. New people come into our life all the time, some stay and some leave and all we can do is enjoy and remember the good times we had together. This too my friend shall pass and new things will happen that are just as good or even better. Good luck my friend and brave it out, it will get better.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Kilroy]
    #460696 - 08/15/10 01:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

harry, you are harsh with your words. but i understand what your getting at.
my life really isnt that bad to where suicide is the option. im sure i can get through all of this.
everyone here really is a big help.
i know my family would take this very hard, specificly my brother and parents.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Kilroy]
    #460700 - 08/15/10 01:21 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Don't kill yourself Istoner. :wtf:

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #460707 - 08/15/10 01:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
my life really isnt that bad to where suicide is the option. im sure i can get through all of this.

much love for you brother

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#460718 - 08/15/10 01:42 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
It's called tough love.  And yes, he is being a coward. I would bet $1000 that nothing in his life is bad enough to justify him putting the rest of his family through all the grief of losing him. His mom and dad will cry for YEARS if he does this, and worse than that, they'll think it's their fault and wonder where they went wrong as parents. Suicide is selfish, cowardly, and weak.  If he can't handle the truth of the situation, then it's not something he should be considering anyways

Though in general I do agree with you.  I think there are many instances where assisted suicide and euthanasia are the only humanitarian options.  Both for the individual, and the people that care for them

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #460731 - 08/15/10 02:21 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Dood, calm down, smoke a joint, take a benzo, do what you need to do, Suicide is not an option. I dont know the whole story but It will pass eventually even though you may feel like your feelings and the situation will never get better... It will, stick it out and have hope and just cope with whats goin on for now....
If you were in the hospital or killed yourself would you want your family to off themselves also? or live their life x2.., Dont let your family go through that, times pass, feelings change, Shit happens, this is life its not easy so go help out and be with your family while this existence still exists... Look at all the good things in life and that your able to experience... well just experience.

Breathe man, Breathe in the air.
:feelsgoodman:

Then go and see the world to relieve the depression.:awesome2:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: goodbye growery [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #460737 - 08/15/10 02:43 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Don't off yourself man. Even if you don't have anything to live for in your opinion, live for someone else. When I was in middle school I had a lot of suicidal thoughts and attempted once, because I just couldn't handle the stress of seeing my mom go to the ER time after time after time. But it isn't the way to solve anything.

Even if you do blame yourself, you can at least try to make amends.

You're a pretty cool guy honestly, there might of been a few posts of yours I didn't agree with. But all and all a quality person it seems.

If you need to smoke to get over it smoke, but I'd say try to keep as sober as you can if you are having these thoughts. Sometimes a period of cleansing is all it takes.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #460742 - 08/15/10 02:52 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:

Anybody know a judge?

OF COURSE, you would rather troll me than offer some helpful words to the boy who is considering suicide..  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#460743 - 08/15/10 02:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i already told him not to do it.  what else can i do over the internet?:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460744 - 08/15/10 02:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Dood, calm down, smoke a joint, take a benzo, do what you need to do, Suicide is not an option. I dont know the whole story but It will pass eventually even though you may feel like your feelings and the situation will never get better... It will, stick it out and have hope and just cope with whats goin on for now....
If you were in the hospital or killed yourself would you want your family to off themselves also? or live their life x2.., Dont let your family go through that, times pass, feelings change, Shit happens, this is life its not easy so go help out and be with your family while this existence still exists... Look at all the good things in life and that your able to experience... well just experience.

Benzo's arent a good idea if he's suicidal. They can increase the thought. Just sayin'.

But other than that I agree dont kill yourself. Life is tough sometimes, but there is always something positive to live for.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: goodbye growery [Re: Mr. Kite]
    #460762 - 08/15/10 03:17 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:
Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:

Benzo's arent a good idea if he's suicidal. They can increase the thought. Just sayin'.

But other than that I agree dont kill yourself. Life is tough sometimes, but there is always something positive to live for.

My friends mother died, I gave him a xanax, he was good 1/2 later,  but yes everybody reacts differently Im just suggesting some ways to cope with things for now.  Only he knows himself and how to fix the Situation better.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460769 - 08/15/10 03:25 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Speaking of xanax how much at .5 mg's worth?

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #460776 - 08/15/10 03:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

like a dollar or two unless their money hogs... I like the Kpins and Veez moar... havent eaten any for a while though.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#460845 - 08/15/10 05:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:

Anybody know a judge?

OF COURSE, you would rather troll me than offer some helpful words to the boy who is considering suicide..  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Laughter can be the best medicine.  :ilold:

And like everyone else has said suicide is a terrible idea, and selfish.  I can understand why someone would consider it, and go through with it, but it's usually not for very good reasons.  Sometimes the pain does become too much to bear.  Others choose to live on but as an emotional suicide victim, waiting for nature to finish the job they started.  In any event things tend to get worse before they get better, in other words it's hard when you're in the thick of the forest to be able to see how far you got till you see the clearing on the other side.  If you keep going you'll get out.  You're already more privileged then most people on this earth, though I suppose one can't be deprived if they have no expectations for better, and I suppose that's why so many people on this earth persevere despite disdainful conditions.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: THEBats]
    #460854 - 08/15/10 05:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

thanks guys, i went over to a friends house and hung out with him. we talked for along time, then had a late lunch with my girlfriend a local pizza place. im doing good, suicidal thoughts arent in my usual thought range. i just have so much going on in my life that is negative. im good as of now, and will try and make everything :feelsgoodman:
you guys here on the growery really are a big help

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460858 - 08/15/10 05:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Everyone thinks about suicide, but to actually think about it to the point where you want to commit suicide is completely different. You should go talk to a psychologist really. They do help a lot man.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#460859 - 08/15/10 05:42 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

my doctor said i should, becuase of anxiety before he proscribes me medications. so i might take that advice and see one

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460869 - 08/15/10 05:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thats the best thing you can do right now, and also being completely honest with the psychologist is helpful. It might seem at first like they arent helping, but believe me just talking to someone helps a lot. I've seen a psychologist a lot, and he has helped me a shitload. Now I hardly ever see him anymore.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#460876 - 08/15/10 05:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

With anxiety I can suggest one cure.

:happyweed:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #460879 - 08/15/10 05:59 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

i think i might be quiting marijuana do to some health issues. which is horrible. so the herb might not be the best cure for me :sad:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#460887 - 08/15/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

i think i might be quiting marijuana do to some health issues. which is horrible. so the herb might not be the best cure for me :sad:

If it is about lung problems I can suggest either Vaporizing or a tincture for Sublingual application.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460888 - 08/15/10 06:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I know anxiety can sometimes be triggered by Mrs. Jane.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#460890 - 08/15/10 06:19 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:

No matter how many people say it happens I still can't understand how.

It's never happened to me and I've been smoking at least 6 years.

But oh well, different people different effects.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#460898 - 08/15/10 06:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You answered your own question.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460899 - 08/15/10 06:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Exactly, different people are different. It probably has something to do with brain stuff and elevated heart rate.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#460905 - 08/15/10 06:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
You answered your own question.

There was a question?

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#460907 - 08/15/10 06:47 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Mr. Kite said:

No matter how many people say it happens I still can't understand how.

It's never happened to me and I've been smoking at least 6 years.

But oh well, different people different effects.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (08/15/10 06:48 PM)

OfflineHarlz

#460913 - 08/15/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:
Quote:

Harlz said:

Ok, The reason I said that was because , if he was really serious and he did take psychedelics how could the outcome be worse than suicide? If hes already contemplating it, It can only be better, if he dies, oh well.  He must have really wanted it

thanks for the rating tho faggot :lol:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#460915 - 08/15/10 07:10 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Harlz, stfu advising someone with suicidal thoughts to take a psychedelic is like putting the gun in their hand. There is no defense for saying it is a good idea.

I don't even care if that gets me banned for a day or two, that is just horrible advise.

Have you ever had a bad trip?

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#460917 - 08/15/10 07:12 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Ive had one of the worst experiences of my life, if not the worst on mushrooms , I understand set and setting, but he is telling us hes going to kill himself.. Like hes already decided, Why not take 1 last trip for the fuck of it,

what if its that 1 trip that saves him and opens his eyes to the beauty

Have you ever had a good trip?

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#460918 - 08/15/10 07:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
Ive had one of the worst experiences of my life, if not the worst on mushrooms , I understand set and setting, but he is telling us hes going to kill himself.. Like hes already decided, Why not take 1 last trip for the fuck of it,

what if its that 1 trip that saves him and opens his eyes to the beauty

Have you ever had a good trip?

Yea, and your mental state prior to your trip heavily influences it.

You go in bad it is easy to go bad, go in good easy for it to go good.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#460919 - 08/15/10 07:16 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:

There we go! I only spoke so harshly because I know you're smart and level-headed enough to understand what I was getting at.  You're too good of a person to take such a weak way out.

Quote:

kyuzo said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Though in general I do agree with you.  I think there are many instances where assisted suicide and euthanasia are the only humanitarian options.  Both for the individual, and the people that care for them

Well that's so completely far off on the other side of the spectrum I'm not even sure how it's related.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460920 - 08/15/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

He obviously came here telling us he was thinking about it because he wanted us to help him. You are basically telling him to go kill himself. Which is one of the stupidest things I have ever read from someone who is on a Marijuana forum.

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#460922 - 08/15/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

But not limiting it to only the bad, what if he takes such a large dose he can't move? Hows he gonna kill himself? Psychdelics in low doses might be influenced by your mood, but a high dose of mushrooms will basically go wherever the fuck it wants, I know from experience,

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#460929 - 08/15/10 07:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hey man, i am not trying to push religion around here but i just wanted to say this, god puts us all through tests of life. with these tests come the choice. the choice consists of 2 things. 1 is how you will handle the test and 2 is what you will do even tho the challenge has passed. it says he will never put more on your shoulders then he knows you can handle. then he will bless u with rewards in your life. this is what i have told myself every day for the past 4 years cence my accident. trust me bro nothing can compare to not being able to provide for your family any more. it sucks about family health problems and you are right you do need to be here for your pops in his time of need. for your father has been there for you in you times of need in your life. life is short enough.

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #460931 - 08/15/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Harlz has left the forum.:lol:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: lostinbq]
    #460932 - 08/15/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, like that time when he got some dude Job to handle all sorts of shit like killing his whole family and infecting him with a nasty disease, and then Job was blessed with the reward of "see? I knew humans were dumb"

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Stoneth]
    #460933 - 08/15/10 07:29 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
Harlz has left the forum.:lol:

:banned:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#460935 - 08/15/10 07:29 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Yeah, like that time when he got some dude Job to handle all sorts of shit like killing his whole family and infecting him with a nasty disease, and then Job was blessed with the reward of "see? I knew humans were dumb"

God has to get his :lol: somehow. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#460937 - 08/15/10 07:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

lol just like if god gives u lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!!

jk tho lol

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: goodbye growery [Re: lostinbq]
    #460941 - 08/15/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

iStoner
I love you, buddy! :hug: Just hang in there and go with the flow. The universe is a beautiful place and can surprise you. The growery has your back! :happyweed:

Harry
:nonono: Not cool bro.

FurrowedBrow
I dig your posts in this thread. Nice pic too. :hippie:

--------------------

Invisibleoj simpson
serving 9-33 years
Male

Loc: Nevada Flag
    #460945 - 08/15/10 07:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
if i dont post anymore in the next couple of days, i have probably killed myslef.
ive made major fuck ups in my life, and they ae coming back to me and now my life is fucked. and im as miserable as anyone could be. Its all my fault, and i dont think that i could do anything to make this better.
no matter how strong i make myself out to be, im the weakest person i know.
life :feelsbadman:

Just eat a shit ton of datura and everything will be better.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: oj simpson]
    #460954 - 08/15/10 07:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

That's even worse than Harlz!

:facepalm:

--------------------

Invisibleoj simpson
serving 9-33 years
Male

Loc: Nevada Flag
    #460956 - 08/15/10 07:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

OP wants to die, I was just suggesting a tek for this.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: goodbye growery [Re: oj simpson]
    #460957 - 08/15/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

haha. I've actually written a suicide tek, but you'll have to be a member of teh shroomery to peep it.:cool:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#460965 - 08/15/10 07:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

If it is about lung problems I can suggest either Vaporizing or a tincture for Sublingual application.

actually its heart problems :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#460966 - 08/15/10 07:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

much love to you fractal, and many of the others here that have helped

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #460972 - 08/15/10 07:58 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
much love to you fractal, and many of the others here that have helped

:hug:

What kind of heart problems?

Marijuana cures everything. :happyweed:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#460974 - 08/15/10 07:59 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

im not sure what i have yet though, not even sure if i have them. im getting testing done. had a normal ekg, and idk my holter monitor results yet.
i hope im okay though, maybe its stress.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460975 - 08/15/10 08:01 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Probably is stress man. Anxiety can do that type of stuff as well. Just sit back and relax. Dont think about life to much and try and hang out with people as much as you can.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #460976 - 08/15/10 08:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
im not sure what i have yet though, not even sure if i have them. im getting testing done. had a normal ekg, and idk my holter monitor results yet.
i hope im okay though, maybe its stress.

:confused2:
Say what?
What exactly do you think you might have?
What are your symptoms?
What other drugs beside weed do you use?

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #460978 - 08/15/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Harry,
You are a good guy and I like you. :hug:
I understand your reasons and attitude, and you have your points. But it is my opinion that kindness is always the best option and I am sorry if I was hard on you.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#460981 - 08/15/10 08:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

off and on for about 2 weeks straight i had this strange sensation in my chest that would start off mild and grow very intense to where i had to go to the ER.  the er said that my chest xrays and vitals were fine. and diagnosed me with anxiety. which i thought was bullshit because ive had anxiety before. i mean this feeling would come out of no where when i was just sitting down relaxing. but it can also come if i think about the feeling sometimes.
i havent gotten that feeling for a week. but i have been getting fluttery feelings, and strange heartbeats sometimes.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#460985 - 08/15/10 08:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a panic attack to me.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #460988 - 08/15/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
off and on for about 2 weeks straight i had this strange sensation in my chest that would start off mild and grow very intense to where i had to go to the ER.  the er said that my chest xrays and vitals were fine. and diagnosed me with anxiety. which i thought was bullshit because ive had anxiety before. i mean this feeling would come out of no where when i was just sitting down relaxing. but it can also come if i think about the feeling sometimes.
i havent gotten that feeling for a week. but i have been getting fluttery feelings, and strange heartbeats sometimes.

Maybe vertigo?
Or some crazy Chakra stuff?
Was it like vibrations?
Ever hear of astral projection?
also, what is your answer to the drug question.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #460990 - 08/15/10 08:14 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Most importantly, how does marijuana affect you? Does it make this "condition" worse? If not, then you are in the clear. :happyweed:

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460992 - 08/15/10 08:17 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Sounds like a panic attack to me.

Agreed, it sounds like anxiety.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#460994 - 08/15/10 08:19 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

iStoner said:

Maybe vertigo?
Or some crazy Chakra stuff?
Was it like vibrations?
Ever hear of astral projection?
also, what is your answer to the drug question.

idk it could be something weird.
i am proscribed vyvanse, but havent took it in a long ass time.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#460995 - 08/15/10 08:21 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

maybe you should start taking it again if it will help you man.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#460998 - 08/15/10 08:24 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hmm what exactly were you prescribed the drug for?  That's used in the treatment of ADHD,  my little brother is prescribed it atm.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461001 - 08/15/10 08:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Hmm what exactly were you prescribed the drug for?  That's used in the treatment of ADHD,  my little brother is prescribed it atm.

ADHD. it helps alot

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#461003 - 08/15/10 08:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

How long since you last took it? What dosage were you taking?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461008 - 08/15/10 08:32 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i stopped early june, and  i took it one day in july.  so i guess one day in july. i took 40mg

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#461012 - 08/15/10 08:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Could be related. :shrug:  Did you experience any of these symptoms while on the drug, any anxiety?  Also how long and how often were you taken the drug before stopping?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461021 - 08/15/10 08:46 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

a couple of months i was on it. no symtoms exept palitations like twice.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#461033 - 08/15/10 09:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Either way I'm pretty sure what you experienced was a panic attack.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461043 - 08/15/10 09:12 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:

i mean ive had panic attacks before. and they arent like this. and plus what about the fluttering? could that just be stress or something

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#461044 - 08/15/10 09:13 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

So you experienced something that feels like you're having a heart attack before? Because what you've described is very typical of a panic attack.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#461051 - 08/15/10 09:16 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

i mean ive had panic attacks before. and they arent like this. and plus what about the fluttering? could that just be stress or something

Panic attack symptoms are sometimes weird man, feeling your heart is a common one.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461053 - 08/15/10 09:19 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

Panic attack symptoms are sometimes weird man, feeling your heart is a common one.

strange chest feelings = panic attack
even with no symtoms?

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#461059 - 08/15/10 09:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Strange chest feelings = A symptom.

And yes, it's a pretty common symptom of a panic attack. Light headedness is another one. And a racing heart is another one.

I mean its good you are getting your heart checked out and everything, but with the ER people saying there wasnt anything they could find, most likely you are just having a panic attack.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461069 - 08/15/10 09:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

maybe it is. but they neveer checked my heart while in the ER.
they checked my vitals, and did a chest xray. and everything was normal. exept my heart was alittle bit fast. but its usually alittle fast.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#461074 - 08/15/10 09:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
maybe it is. but they neveer checked my heart while in the ER.
they checked my vitals, and did a chest xray. and everything was normal. exept my heart was alittle bit fast. but its usually alittle fast.

They checked your heart by checking your vitals.

What all did they do?

You can tell a lot by someones pulse, you can tell if its abnormal and such.

Also they can tell a lot by your BP.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461076 - 08/15/10 09:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

just the normal vital checks they do, just most things. im not sure exactly but they said i was fine.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#461078 - 08/15/10 09:39 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Have you ever been prescribed an anxiety medication?

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461082 - 08/15/10 09:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

no, i told my doctor about what i was feeling. he said that i need to see a phycologist before he proscribes me meds. i think ill try it but i talk to people around me often and dont keep feelings bottled up or anything. he also told me to get an EKG to make sure that i wasnt having heart issues.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#461084 - 08/15/10 09:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup: you should listen to your doctor and take his advice. I like that he is checking your heart out (you never know) but yeah you definatly need to see someone man. Thats what psychologists are there for.

And I can say from experience that they work. I've had panic attacks before where I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I went to the doctor and he told me nothing was wrong with me. But he never told me to see a psychologist. I decided on my own that I was having anxiety attacks so I went to see someone. And now I'm feeling way better, and I'm actually not even taking my medication anymore and havent for 2 months. But it is nice to know that it's there if I need it. And its also nice to know that you can tell someone anything without having them judge you.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461097 - 08/15/10 10:14 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i will set up an appt, soon. i hope this all works out for the better. im glad to here it worked for you and that you dont have to take your meds bro.
im not a big fan of syntetic drugs, so medication is not really what i want unless nothing else works

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#461099 - 08/15/10 10:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Whatever works works.

Get the help bro.

Pretty simple.

Tomorrow is another day.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #461101 - 08/15/10 10:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, im pretty happy now. i guess the stress of life got to me earlier.
but im really scared i  have heart problems that im scared to use marijuana because of it.
and i really love weed

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#461104 - 08/15/10 10:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

lol man you sound like me with not liking to take synthetic drugs. But to tell you the truth, they work really well. I'm going to say I'm 99.9% sure that you dont have a heart problem, but instead you have an anxiety problem. It can do a lot of weird things.

Definatly set up an appt. you wont be disappointed.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#462387 - 08/17/10 05:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

since ive been feeling down, my friend and i went out on a bikeride for an hour or so and i just got back. it was very fun and relaxing.
i needed the exercise too :lol:

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
    #462398 - 08/17/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

exercise and a change in diet can affect your mood tremendously...
takes awhile to notice any affects though

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: CosmicFool]
    #462399 - 08/17/10 05:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i plan on exercising everyday from now on, and hopefully i can change my diet for the better

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#462401 - 08/17/10 05:58 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well if you have anxiety don't get put on Benzos that will just lead to worse shit later on.  Good luck though not killing yourself. :shineon:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: Tangerines]
    #462414 - 08/17/10 06:32 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I'm not sure I want to be put on any meds just yet at al.
But thank you, I'm trying to be happy and enjoy life as much as possible and let all these bad vibes pass.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#462424 - 08/17/10 06:43 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

lol dude meds help people, dont be against them. I was against them until I saw what they did for me. Plus they wont put you on any huge dose anyways. Just enough to help you.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#462426 - 08/17/10 06:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'd be fine with a small dose, I'm not too against it. But I've seen so many people get there lives fucked up from pharm. Addictions

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#462429 - 08/17/10 06:52 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah some people get addicted to them, but usually those arent the people that truly need to be using them in the first place. Just say to yourself that you are only going to use it when you really have to. And only take your prescribed dose. Make sure to take breaks inbetween using benzos otherwise the smaller dose is'nt going to be as effective.

Thats what I did, and I no longer feel the need for them. But when I was having really bad anxiety they helped out more than anything else. And I always have meds just in case I need them. I havent used them in like 2 months now though. So they arent that addicting :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#462431 - 08/17/10 06:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Im thinking it would be could to have them just in case, because sometimes it can get pretty bad. I've been okay for the last week tho

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#462433 - 08/17/10 06:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I mean I'm totally against drugs (pharms) unless you really need them. But if you do really need them they are some of the best things ever. Did you go to a psychologist yet?

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#462436 - 08/17/10 06:59 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

If you eat benzos for a long enough time daily, despite the dose, you will become addicted.  Have fun using drugs to run away from your problems, Triptonic!

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#462439 - 08/17/10 07:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah notice how I said I took breaks, and also how I said that you should take breaks in order to get the full effect?

What is Triptonic?

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#462440 - 08/17/10 07:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#462441 - 08/17/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

haha.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#462442 - 08/17/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Ok?
Is that an insult or something?

Anyways, like I said. You wont become addicted if you take breaks and only use the meds when you need them.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#462444 - 08/17/10 07:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
You.

You might be onto something here I think :sherlock:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#462446 - 08/17/10 07:11 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

No fighting in my thread people. You guys both have valid poits. Let's leave it at that.
And no I haven't gotten the chance yet

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: goodbye growery [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #462447 - 08/17/10 07:13 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:
You.

You might be onto something here I think :sherlock:

He meant, that's just him. It doesn't mean that it's gonna be the same for everyone.
(I'm think)

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #462484 - 08/17/10 08:25 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I use benzos and amphetamines that are prescribed to me.

They can be helpful, but can also be harmful. They are prescribed to often and can be abused easily. :shrug:

All I have to say is try some "natural" options first.

:hug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order