Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Growey, you still working out? [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #406820 - 04/26/10 09:27 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Haha I hear you man. I got this 18yr old chick that wants my shit sooo bad. She's always in the gym when I go. She "invited" me over. Her place to try out her p-90 x ab routine....I'll show her a good ab workout...lol.  Chicks that young are so god damn horny/energetic....I fucking love it.

Btw jack 3d is the shit. I fully reccomend the product. I was really able to get the most outta my workout without burning out towards the end. No crash at the end either...which is what most other products cause.  Shits dank!

Keep it up man.  Someone's gotta bang the hotties

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Growey, you still working out? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #406822 - 04/26/10 09:32 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Farmer Joe said:
Haha I hear you man. I got this 18yr old chick that wants my shit sooo bad. She's always in the gym when I go. She "invited" me over. Her place to try out her p-90 x ab routine....I'll show her a good ab workout...lol.  Chicks that young are so god damn horny/energetic....I fucking love it.

Btw jack 3d is the shit. I fully reccomend the product. I was really able to get the most outta my workout without burning out towards the end. No crash at the end either...which is what most other products cause.  Shits dank!

How many scoops of Jack3d do you use?

I do 2 before my 10 bike ride.

I don't even get tired, shits awesome.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Re: Growey, you still working out? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #406832 - 04/26/10 10:25 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yesterday was the first time I tried it. I took half to 3/4 of a scoop. I have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants, but I wanted to test the waters first. Today I'm going with 1 full scoop. I think that'll do me up just right.

Friends at the gym tell me that a tolerance is built very quickly...so after a month or two you gotta take a break from it. Everyone's different I suppose.

10 mile bike ride eh? That's a haul....what you ridin for a bike?

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
    #406837 - 04/26/10 10:34 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Farmer Joe said:

you only need a six-pac and to be super-cut to bang hotties if your game isn't already that good.   

Also you know you can't talk about no 18-year-old chicks on here without posting pics. :titsorgtfo:

Seriously this thread is massive fail without you guys just talking about how buff you're getting and the hot chicks it's brought you and failing to post pics.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Growey, you still working out? [Re: Doitagain]
    #406840 - 04/26/10 10:38 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
well you assume that all those people are on drugs.  I doubt everyone of them is.  Some people like that crap just for fun, without drugs.  I would have to assume, ive never been to one of those shindigs.  I watched requiem for a dream again last night.  That lady was taking uppers and she lost 25 pounds pretty quickly.  She lost her fucking mind in the process.  That was def. not exercise.  Its the same example as you just gave but that came to my mind just now.

yeah dude i don't go to that shit and do drugs every time.  Coachella i danced for several hours all 3 days, and only one of those days did i take any drugs.  LSD on day 2 for bassnectar, but i still consider the dancing and physical activity I did on that day exercise. 

My heart right was definitely kept higher than it would have been if i was just tripping on acid and sitting around the house because i didn't stop moving the entire time. 

I've lost weight doing meth and cleaning my house but i also didn't consider that exercise because there was no cardio activity involved.  I consider dancing all day long at a festival exercise whether or not there are drugs involved.

And again, click the video i posted and fast forward to 0:56 when the song actually starts and tell me if dancing to that style of music for hours would not be serious cardio.

maybe when you rave coons you just like to walk around and chill and not dance as much as me, but I will lose weight when I go to a rave whether I take drugs or not because i'm the guy right in front of the speakers who never leaves the dance floor or stops moving.

ehh coons i'd like to continue this discussion, do you still not recognize festivals as a legitmate form of cardio/exercise?  You don't have to be on drugs lol, but honestly the way i see it if you're doing cardio you're doing it whether you're on droogz or not.

and again,

watch that from 0:56 on, i don't go to raves i go to psytrance parties and that's a typical psytrance tempo, which you might see provides for some serious cardio.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#406843 - 04/26/10 10:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Farmer Joe said:
Yesterday was the first time I tried it. I took half to 3/4 of a scoop. I have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants, but I wanted to test the waters first. Today I'm going with 1 full scoop. I think that'll do me up just right.

Friends at the gym tell me that a tolerance is built very quickly...so after a month or two you gotta take a break from it. Everyone's different I suppose.

10 mile bike ride eh? That's a haul....what you ridin for a bike?

It is a "diamond back." It is about 10 years old, extremely light weight, and high geared. It also has a longer distance from seat to pedals to avoid Mid-range movement (My favorite part of the bike, because it keeps my legs from getting super sore).

Pretty much the best bike I have other rode other than the rusty chain.

--------------------

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

#406962 - 04/26/10 01:18 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Lol....I'm workin on it. Don't be such a jew.

Shouldn't you be creating threads about tubtonic in the dome? Haha j/k

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #407061 - 04/26/10 03:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I realize that dancing raises your bpm which means you burn more calories.

However it's not a good way to build endurance as people who dance all night typically still get gassed rather easily. Endurance is also the best measure of cardio fitness. My one group of friends all go to raves/shows whatever you want to call them and dance all night yet none of them would be able to keep up with me even though I'm a lot bulkier than any of them. I went on a 70-75km bike ride with a bunch of them last year and most of them ended up meeting me at our destination 2hours after I had arrived.

Also when drugs or alcohol are consumed I don't really feel it's a workout because people just don't drink alcohol or do drugs while at the gym or training for whatever sport they part take in.

Your argument for dancing being cardio whether or not you're on drugs or drunk is also flawed in my eyes as I've had "fight clubs" when I was in highschool where me and my friends would smoke weed and drink and beat the crap out of each other. I've also competed in numerous martial arts tournaments without consuming drugs, alcohol, or junk food. How I see it is it's fairly hard to seriously consider the fight club scenario a workout as you're consuming far more calories than you burn and you don't have the mind set for improvement or training. It's sort of like comparing someone who walks for exercise and someone who walks around to drink a bunch of wine, stop around someplace for a burger, etc.

Sure though, I accept the fact that dancing generally speaking will raise your heart rate and is a form of cardio. I still don't accept dancing at a bar, at a rave, or party considerable exercise especially when drugs or alcohol are consumed. Most of my family dances professionally, my brother is training under my dad and my dad is a retired teacher of 30+ years so I think I have pretty valid points.

Another thing is free style dance and competitive dance drain you at different rates. My brother who is in great shape takes a nap after he has a hour or two long lesson at times.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Growey, you still working out? [Re: captain.koons]
    #407064 - 04/26/10 03:33 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Also when drugs or alcohol are consumed I don't really feel it's a workout because people just don't drink alcohol or do drugs while at the gym or training for whatever sport they part take in.

Do you realize that pre-workout drinks are "drugs"?

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#407067 - 04/26/10 03:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
I realize that dancing raises your bpm which means you burn more calories.

However it's not a good way to build endurance as people who dance all night typically still get gassed rather easily. Endurance is also the best measure of cardio fitness. My one group of friends all go to raves/shows whatever you want to call them and dance all night yet none of them would be able to keep up with me even though I'm a lot bulkier than any of them. I went on a 70-75km bike ride with a bunch of them last year and most of them ended up meeting me at our destination 2hours after I had arrived.

Your argument for dancing being cardio whether or not you're on drugs or drunk is also flawed in my eyes as I've had "fight clubs" when I was in highschool where me and my friends would smoke weed and drink and beat the crap out of each other. I've also competed in numerous martial arts tournaments without consuming drugs, alcohol, or junk food. How I see it is it's fairly hard to seriously consider the fight club scenario a workout as you're consuming far more calories than you burn and you don't have the mind set for improvement or training. It's sort of like comparing someone who walks for exercise and someone who walks around to drink a bunch of wine, stop around someplace for a burger, etc.

Sure though, I accept the fact that dancing generally speaking will raise your heart rate and is a form of cardio. I still don't accept dancing at a bar, at a rave, or party considerable exercise especially when drugs or alcohol are consumed. Most of my family dances professionally, my brother is training under my dad and my dad is a retired teacher of 30+ years so I think I have pretty valid points.

Another thing is free style dance and competitive dance drain you at different rates. My brother who is in great shape takes a nap after he has a hour or two long lesson at times.

i'm talking about the bpm of the music not the heart-rate.  The bpm of this particular music, as well as other things about how it's written are what make it require more physical exertion than other styles and why it is also better cardio.  If you're not gong to listen than you can't adequately address what im saying.

Drugs or alcohol don't have to be consumed and no matter what stupid arguments you make it's still exercise and considerable exercise depending on the style of music.  PSYTRANCE.

I don't know your friends either but just cause they can't keep up with you on a bike trail doesn't mean you're in better cardiovascular shape necessarily.  I guarantee you couldn't keep up with me on the dance floor, and you would be winded faster than i was at a psytrance party.

Drugs or no i can dance all night and that kind of sustatined cardio for hours on end with very minor breaks is indeed a good form of exercise.  You really can't compare going to a rave or club to walking to a store to eat your burger.  It's just a silly comparison

Also you keep on bringing up the drugs or alcohol thing because you assume that every time somebody goes in dances at a rave that's what they are doing and you couldn't be further from the truth.  Not everyone consumes more calories than they lose when they go to a club.

I'm definitely not trying to say going to a club once a week is going to be enough exercise for a person, but you're a fool to say that it's not in fact a form of exercise.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Edited by Doitagain (04/26/10 03:45 PM)

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Growey, you still working out? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #407070 - 04/26/10 03:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

okay, illicit drugs then. It's fairly obvious the context used was drugs that fuck you up at a party.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#407076 - 04/26/10 03:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
okay, illicit drugs then. It's fairly obvious the context used was drugs that fuck you up at a party.

Ok, I just really don't like use of the connotation of Drugs: Illegal drugs.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #407119 - 04/26/10 04:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i'm talking about the bpm of the music not the heart-rate.  The bpm of this particular music, as well as other things about how it's written are what make it require more physical exertion than other styles and why it is also better cardio.  If you're not gong to listen than you can't adequately address what im saying.

I addressed the heart rate to acknowledge that dancing increases your heartrate and is a form of cardio. I know the speed of the music sets the pace of the dancing but ultimately your heart rate is effected which is what determines how many calories are burned. There's also more determining factors than heartrate for how much of a workout you're getting. For most activities anything with form is generally a lot more tiring than freestyle.

Drugs or alcohol don't have to be consumed and no matter what stupid arguments you make it's still exercise and considerable exercise depending on the style of music.  PSYTRANCE.

I don't know your friends either but just cause they can't keep up with you on a bike trail doesn't mean you're in better cardiovascular shape necessarily.  I guarantee you couldn't keep up with me on the dance floor, and you would be winded faster than i was at a psytrance party.

It's interesting you can guarantee such a thing haven't not met me or knowing if or how I dance. It was highway biking too, which is nothing more than cardio endurance, was 98% straight and flat highway.

Drugs or no i can dance all night and that kind of sustatined cardio for hours on end with very minor breaks is indeed a good form of exercise.  You really can't compare going to a rave or club to walking to a store to eat your burger.  It's just a silly comparison

I compared walking somewhere to eat a burger and walking somewhere as an analogy for going someplace to dance and going someplace to dance and get drunk.

Also you keep on bringing up the drugs or alcohol thing because you assume that every time somebody goes in dances at a rave that's what they are doing and you couldn't be further from the truth.  Not everyone consumes more calories than they lose when they go to a club.

Earlier you said you consider dancing exercise drunk and high or not and I didn't agree with you. I haven't said I don't think dancing is exercise as I indeed consider it to be so. I even mentioned my extremely fit brother being tired after his dance lessons.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#407124 - 04/26/10 04:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

depends what you're drunk on.  Beer no, a couple shots of vodka sure.  And if you're just smoking weed and dancing then yes its absolutely exercise you still have not provided a reason why the consumption of substances (excluding those with caloric content) is not exercise.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #407132 - 04/26/10 05:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Who the hell gets drunk off a couple of shots?

Earlier I explained that a mindset for focus/improvement is important to exercise which isn't possible when you're drunk, coked out, or whatever the case might be. It's still burning calories but I don't consider it exercise as you're not in a state to preform technically and improve. People don't go to the gym drunk or high as you don't have the same coordination, motivation to preform, etc. This is a personal opinion obviously I know dancing is popular at bars, clubs, raves, whatever the place may be. An example being me fighting with my friends drunk and me fighting in a tournament sober.

I posted earlier about the mindset and ability for improvement.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#407313 - 04/26/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
Who the hell gets drunk off a couple of shots?

Earlier I explained that a mindset for focus/improvement is important to exercise which isn't possible when you're drunk, coked out, or whatever the case might be. It's still burning calories but I don't consider it exercise as you're not in a state to preform technically and improve. People don't go to the gym drunk or high as you don't have the same coordination, motivation to preform, etc. This is a personal opinion obviously I know dancing is popular at bars, clubs, raves, whatever the place may be. An example being me fighting with my friends drunk and me fighting in a tournament sober.

I posted earlier about the mindset and ability for improvement.

You have a close-minded view of what exercise is, when I played hockey i did it for love of the game not with some intent to exercise but that's still what it i was.  Exercise is whatever people do to improve their physical condition. Also plenty of bodybuilders do lift high as it makes it easier to push themselves, so again the argument that you can't have a mindset for focus improvement on drugs is faulty.

I get what you are saying about focus/improvement but that describes a work-out regime, for a work-out regime you have a constant mindset for focus and improvement but for exercise you do not.  I don't need a constant mindset for improvement when I go to a rave, I will dance for hours without stopping not because i am trying to work-out but because I enjoy it.

the thing with your fight club is i'm guessing the fights don't last that long so it's not keeping your heart rate up for an extended period of time like dancing at a rave for 3 hours straight.  And i'm not saying everyone who goes to a bar/club gets a solid workout, but the way I rave I definitely do.

I do see your points, but i think we just view exercise differently.  but yeah i guess I get where you're coming from.  We both just have different ideas of what a work-out is and goals to accomplish when we work-out.  You may be more into being bigger i'm not sure but i'm not going for that I just like to be toned and lean.  Dancing at festivals/raves/and sometime in my backyard for the soul purpose of doing cardio is one of the ways I accomplish my personal fitness goals.

One thing I do know for a fact is when I go to a psytrance party or festival I do get a solid work-out.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Edited by Doitagain (04/26/10 08:33 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds