Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

Now is probably a good time
    #389235 - 03/24/10 11:04 AM (14 years, 27 days ago)

to get :vaped::volcano:
Who'll join me?

And to start conversation: The first time you smoked weed, what did you smoke out of and what kind of bud was it?

Mine was an apple packed with northern lights.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Now is probably a good time [Re: ChillWillis]
    #389238 - 03/24/10 11:28 AM (14 years, 27 days ago)

The first time I smoked weed I was stationed at a NATO post in Germany, just outside Venlo, Holland.

When my friends found out I had never smoked weed, but was willing to try.
They went into Holland and got 5 grams of some good weed.

We smoked a joint between 3 people but I felt nothing
Me and another person smoked a joint between just us...still not high

So she rolls a fat joint and takes me into my room and has me smoke the whole joint by myself.

I got high then....boy did I ever get high :flyhigh:

this was way back in 1986
and I have been smoking ever since

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineDANK
VERB CONJUGATeR+HERB INHALATOR
Male User Gallery

Re: Now is probably a good time [Re: ChillWillis]
    #389241 - 03/24/10 11:36 AM (14 years, 27 days ago)

First time I smoked I was shit faced...

I was the ANTI-type, but I was drunk enough to try it...

Ripped a few bowls(normal glass spoon) of mids in my friends car... Then preceded to run around and have the best time of my life....

Some people say the don't get high the first time..... But I most assuredly did :flyhigh:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Now is probably a good time [Re: DANK]
    #389242 - 03/24/10 11:39 AM (14 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

DANK said:
First time I smoked I was shit faced...

I was the ANTI-type, but I was drunk enough to try it...

Ripped a few bowls(normal glass spoon) of mids in my friends car... Then preceded to run around and have the best time of my life....

Some people say the don't get high the first time..... But I most assuredly did :flyhigh:

My theory on this is chances are you've been around it before and it's entered your system.

First time I got high was from a bong.  I've never coughed that much in my life, never smoked cigs, but holy damn, I can't remember most of that night I was so high. Smoking since.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (03/24/10 11:41 AM)

OfflineDANK
Male User Gallery

Re: Now is probably a good time [Re: THEBats]
    #389244 - 03/24/10 11:45 AM (14 years, 27 days ago)

I once read that the feeling of being 'high' is a socially constructed feeling.

So if your with a bunch of people that are stoned, and they say the feel good, you will also think the feeling is good.

I was surrounded by people who were drunk, and high... So I think the construction of that feeling for me was a very successful one =)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#389246 - 03/24/10 11:53 AM (14 years, 27 days ago)

I don't really know what you mean by that.  Are you saying that you wouldn't have felt high if you were not with people who were also stoned?  That really makes no sense.  There are placebo feeling but regards you give someone enough THC they'll going to experience an effect from the drugs, unless of course there's something wrong with their cannabinoid receptors or some other problem.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (03/24/10 11:55 AM)

OfflineDANK
Male User Gallery

#389249 - 03/24/10 12:02 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

I think stoned is a blanket statement for being high, I was referring to the individual effects that people believe they feel.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#389253 - 03/24/10 12:05 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

I still don't understand how the effects would be socially constructed in anyway. Anandamide, our bodies natural cannabinoid, plays a role in the areas cannabis effects.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (03/24/10 12:06 PM)

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#389255 - 03/24/10 12:08 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

First time, the ma was away for the weekend. 16 years old(I think). Some very finely powdered soapbar in a joint(tobacco joints here boys). Was getting good at rolling for friends. Anyway, you know how when you start you never inhale properly. Doing that out the back of the house, then my friend tells me what I'm doing wrong, and I don't know how I packed this thing. But when it hit me I lost control of my legs. He had to fuckin hold me up and drag me into the couch. Actually that was some bad hash, Most of the time it gave me white outs.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

OfflineDANK
Male User Gallery

#389257 - 03/24/10 12:11 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
I still don't understand how the effects would be socially constructed in anyway. Anandamide, our bodies natural cannabinoid, plays a role in the areas cannabis effects.

http://www.udel.edu/soc/tammya/pdf/crju369_theory.pdf

Go to pp 11.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#389265 - 03/24/10 12:23 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

Don't really buy into that but I understand what you were saying now.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #389278 - 03/24/10 12:53 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

First time for me was at a big party when i was a sophomore in high school.  It was out in the middle of nowhere in ks.  Anyway, it was also the first night i got drunk sooooo i dont remember hte stone too much.  It was basically 5 people scrunched into a small honda accord.  When i was literally in the process of getting arrested for possession a couple years later the dude that got me high for the first time (in the same car) drove by and honked as I was sitting at circle k in the grass and the pigs were going through all my shit and the people i was with had their parents called cause they weren't 18.  coincidental but still bullshit.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules