Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecreep 1nc
Stranger
Re: where to start during the construction process [Re: creep 1nc]
    #385961 - 03/18/10 04:15 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

i meant keeping the room sealed and just keep recirculating the air and using the heatsink or exhausting out into another area and bring in fresh air (but no light!) But are feasible in my situation

--------------------
. Creeps bagseed! 1st grow ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #385962 - 03/18/10 04:16 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
inline fans

or

squirrel cage fans

lol yeah, those are the only two options :facepalm: :lol:

Quote:

creep 1nc said:
I have the ability to vent the air out of the grow area as long as it's scrubbed (smell) first. What route would you recommend?

In that case I would recommend exactly what you just said. Have all your lights hooked up in line with ducting and air cooled reflectors and either filter the air before it enters the lights or right after. I would have a fan on both ends of the lighting chain also just to maintain airflow. Make sure if you go this route that you have a plan for intake air also. you'll want to maintain negative pressure in the grow space but you don't want to burn out your fans by having the entire space completely sealed. just having some vents for passive intake should be good enough.

Is your house Air Conditioned? If you go this route you'll need to make sure the air flowing into your room is cool, my house gets up to 90 degrees during the summer so I can't grow indoors unless I use an AC of some sort in my grow area

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: where to start during the construction process [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #385968 - 03/18/10 04:23 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

actually give me a few hours im high

harry just made me aware of this

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinecreep 1nc
Stranger
    #385977 - 03/18/10 04:32 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

This would be a continuous loop right, with smelly air entering how? does it come through the reflector, sorry if these are stupid questions, it would make so much more sense if I was looking at the equipment

intake flange > duct > light > duct > light > duct > light > filter > duct to outake flange?

--------------------

InvisibleYasi
Harbinger
Male User Gallery

#386656 - 03/19/10 09:43 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

creep 1nc said:

intake flange > duct > light > duct > light > duct > light > filter > duct to outake flange?

It sounds like you got the idea.

--------------------
Counting Bodies like Sheep to the rythm of the War Drums
Wild Seeds (again)
White widow X Sour Diesel grow

Offlinecreep 1nc
Stranger
Re: where to start during the construction process [Re: Yasi]
    #390029 - 03/25/10 05:23 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

I have about 5 more weeks before I can begin this whole process. I am thinking about using T5's for vegging, is there any noticeable negative effects versus Metal Halide?

--------------------

Offlinecreep 1nc
Stranger

#401476 - 04/14/10 06:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

creep 1nc said:
I have the ability to vent the air out of the grow area as long as it's scrubbed (smell) first. What route would you recommend?

In that case I would recommend exactly what you just said. Have all your lights hooked up in line with ducting and air cooled reflectors and either filter the air before it enters the lights or right after. I would have a fan on both ends of the lighting chain also just to maintain airflow. Make sure if you go this route that you have a plan for intake air also. you'll want to maintain negative pressure in the grow space but you don't want to burn out your fans by having the entire space completely sealed. just having some vents for passive intake should be good enough.

Is your house Air Conditioned? If you go this route you'll need to make sure the air flowing into your room is cool, my house gets up to 90 degrees during the summer so I can't grow indoors unless I use an AC of some sort in my grow area

is 1" under the door fine and maybe a 3" hole or 2 (with a few turns with ducting to prevent light) ok? I may just have the air recirculating in the room with the filter and a small ac (if needed)
I have this set-up in my current place except for the "light blockers" and it is doing good.....although I am only 6 weeks into vegging. The bastards reaked before I built the scrubber/muffler.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds