Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemycomaster_420
God amongst men
Male User Gallery

Addicted...
    #351889 - 01/22/10 12:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Im addicted to sex, idk why, i just need as much of it as possible at all times.

I have a g/f of 9 months, who is hot as hell.....but yet i continue to cheat on her with multiple different girls, to be specific....2 brunettes, 2 blonde bombshell types, and a hot latina girl...

I dont get why i do this, im happy with her but dont kno why i must always have more than one...

Please give ur thoughts....i think i need some kind of help or therapy....

--------------------
Everything I post is in fact entirely fictional

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Addicted... [Re: mycomaster_420]
    #351894 - 01/22/10 12:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

oh shit, can i get some pics of this latina chick?  You do it because you're a man.  You need to better control your behavior.  It's natural to want to fuck every hot girl you see.  I know i do.  :lol:  But just learn to control yourself better.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #351900 - 01/22/10 01:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

What i think is that your pretty normal!

Have you ever noticed that human kind is the only living organism on this planet that usually mates up for life? I mean there are a few species but most take multiple partners throughout life. Hell , most creatures take several in one sitting (mating time).

Anyways, humans created the law and perception of the single partnership,in part prolly for population control, the rest is just social status. Humankind is an awkward animal!

Originally, Im sure we were on this planet for one reason, to populate. Like all other organisms, we would be born, grow, multiply and then die. Ensuring that human kind continues on. We as a people limit our sexual desires. I am sure some of it is greed like all other things. People started taking wives back in the cave man days and then marked her as his territory basically. But at the same time not stopping at just one wife but several. Evolution plays a part too i believe. Modern man could not have several wives and hold supreme social status

So i guess what i am saying to you is, your addiction to sex is not that un normal. Although mainstream civilization may think so. Most people live up to modern standards and will not cross the line but a lot of men have a hard time staying faithful to one woman. And again i think that is due to our animal instincts, to pass the seeds of life onto as many females as possible before death!

FYI, because i think this way does not mean i live this way. This whole topic of sex and the human race intrigues me because we are one of very few species that acts as if sex is just plain taboo.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinemycomaster_420
God amongst men
Male User Gallery

Re: Addicted... [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #351925 - 01/22/10 02:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

What i think is that your pretty normal!

Have you ever noticed that human kind is the only living organism on this planet that usually mates up for life? I mean there are a few species but most take multiple partners throughout life. Hell , most creatures take several in one sitting (mating time).

Anyways, humans created the law and perception of the single partnership,in part prolly for population control, the rest is just social status. Humankind is an awkward animal!

Originally, Im sure we were on this planet for one reason, to populate. Like all other organisms, we would be born, grow, multiply and then die. Ensuring that human kind continues on. We as a people limit our sexual desires. I am sure some of it is greed like all other things. People started taking wives back in the cave man days and then marked her as his territory basically. But at the same time not stopping at just one wife but several. Evolution plays a part too i believe. Modern man could not have several wives and hold supreme social status

So i guess what i am saying to you is, your addiction to sex is not that un normal. Although mainstream civilization may think so. Most people live up to modern standards and will not cross the line but a lot of men have a hard time staying faithful to one woman. And again i think that is due to our animal instincts, to pass the seeds of life onto as many females as possible before death!

FYI, because i think this way does not mean i live this way. This whole topic of sex and the human race intrigues me because we are one of very few species that acts as if sex is just plain taboo.

Well explained sir...guess i never thought about it like that...its only human nature. I do feel bad doing it, but its always been like that ever since puberty ive just wanted to bang-bang-bang every hot girl in sight lol

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#351938 - 01/22/10 03:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

its always been like that ever since puberty ive just wanted to bang-bang-bang every hot girl in sight lol

Every male (and most females) on the planet feel this way.
Most have the willpower to over come this primal urge though

Must try harder grasshopper  :strokebeard2:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #352058 - 01/22/10 07:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

SpaceMonkey makes an excellent point, but that is NO excuse for cheating.

Does your girlfriend know you cheat on her?

If you want multiple partners either find a girl that wants an open relationship or find a few fuck buddies, cheating is very ignorant and a horrible thing to do to another individual.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Addicted... [Re: Fox]
    #352086 - 01/22/10 08:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i don't really believe there's a point to being in a "relationship" if you're going to cheat. i mean wtf, the relationship has no like solidity or whatever. i could've definitely used a better word there but whatever, it's the best i can come up with at the moment.

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Re: Addicted... [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #352098 - 01/22/10 08:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

trust would be a good word as well.  no trust.  what's a relationship with no trust? :nonono: 

I don't understand cheaters.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Addicted... [Re: Fox]
    #352100 - 01/22/10 08:47 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i relationship without trust is nothing.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: Addicted... [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #352176 - 01/22/10 11:00 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with all the rest of you. A relationship is a sacred thing in my opinion too.

But do find it funny that humankind is one in few species that mate up for life with one partner:shrug:. And that sex in general is so taboo, specially for those who follow the evolution theory. Certain species of apes have no problem grabbing up a female and fucking the shit out of her(people or other apes watching or not they did it)! That's a proven and documented fact!

Bu I'm drunk and stoned off my arse right now and could go on and on about my theories  but it seems to be taking me too long to type out even what i have tonight.  So maybe tomorrow when i am fresh and sober i will elaborate on this a bit more. But for tonight, i'm going to go smoke another bowl and contemplate getting laid myself!

:jah:  :vaped:

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Addicted... [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #352180 - 01/22/10 11:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You sound stoned Spacey.  I am as well, so all that registered in your post was "grabbing Up a female and fucking the shit out of her" and that sounded pretty good.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: Addicted... [Re: 81renaissance]
    #352185 - 01/22/10 11:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

Does sound good eh!?

--------------------

OfflineFeifen
Stranger
    #352269 - 01/23/10 09:43 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mycomaster_420 said:
Im addicted to sex, idk why, i just need as much of it as possible at all times.

I have a g/f of 9 months, who is hot as hell.....but yet i continue to cheat on her with multiple different girls, to be specific....2 brunettes, 2 blonde bombshell types, and a hot latina girl...

I dont get why i do this, im happy with her but dont kno why i must always have more than one...

Please give ur thoughts....i think i need some kind of help or therapy....

The only reason why you have a girlfriend is because she doesn't know your a scumbag..

How does that make you feel? Obviously you don't care how she feels.

She isn't your girlfriend and you don't like her very much obviously if your willing to cheat on her. :facepalm:

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #352271 - 01/23/10 10:00 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'm honestly A little jealous... I've been hittin the same shit for over a year now and to be honest it's gettin quite mundane... I wish I had a couple bomb blondes to fuck... Keep up the good work man! Just don't get caught. And if ya do, oh well... Relationships are over-rated. No matter what there will always be another hot girl to fuck.

--------------------

Offlinemycomaster_420
God amongst men
Male User Gallery

Re: Addicted... [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #352536 - 01/24/10 01:25 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i mean i do care for this woman...and i dont want to mess it up by any means.........and i feel bad for doing it but just cant find a way to stop myself...that is why i believe i have a sexual addiction...i think im gonna get some counseling.

And no need to be jealous Slave of Cthulhu...just look at wat i have to go through, all the damn GUILT......not all fun and games hookin up with girls all the time

--------------------

Offlinedutc2006
Grow or Die

Folding@home Statistics
    #352588 - 01/24/10 08:24 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

To help you mycomaster, remember that for every hot girl you see that you want to bang, somebody somewhere is sick and tired of her SHIT!

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #352591 - 01/24/10 09:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Gotta learn how to be guilt-free bro.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #352594 - 01/24/10 09:45 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mycomaster_420 said:
i mean i do care for this woman...and i dont want to mess it up by any means.........and i feel bad for doing it but just cant find a way to stop myself...that is why i believe i have a sexual addiction...i think im gonna get some counseling.

And no need to be jealous Slave of Cthulhu...just look at wat i have to go through, all the damn GUILT......not all fun and games hookin up with girls all the time

dude it's really fucking easy. just DON'T PUT YOUR PENIS IN HER.

see? problem solved, no rampant sex

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Re: Addicted... [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #352604 - 01/24/10 10:12 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Before you even think about counseling, I think the best thing right now for both you and your "lover" is just simply be honest.  She doesn't deserve what you're doing to her.  And you don't deserve to have guilt, even though what you're doing is terribly wrong... but hey, people make mistakes, you just need to fix this mistake to make it okay.

Why don't you sit down with her, NOT over texts or phone calls, have a serious conversation with her and let her know that you have a problem and you've been doing shit behind her back.  She deserves to know.  If you get slapped, ditched, whatever... you deserve it. 

Let her know man

:peace:

--------------------

OfflineFeifen
Stranger
    #352605 - 01/24/10 10:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mycomaster_420 said:

Straight up douchebag. You don't feel guilty if you keep doing it obviously. How hard is it to NOT stick your dick in other girls?

What would your girlfriend think? You said you care about her but I HIGHLY fucking doubt you seriously do. You're just another faggot douchebag human who I have to live with on this earth

your lucky we can't kill people like you and get away with it. Fucking scum. You think your girlfriend would date you if she knew whats up? Fuck no. Not that you care. Fucking trash

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale