Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: girl helpp [Re: Harlz]
    #210122 - 03/29/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I would do anything she asked me to do, but what shes asking of me now risks the very love i cherish which is why im so hesitant to do it :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#210124 - 03/29/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Hmmm doing anything she would ask you to do?  That's not love... I'm sorry but a relationship such as that will not last.  Both parties must put each others interests at least as much as their own. Has she disapproved of anything you do? 

Do your core beliefs match?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineHarlz

Re: girl helpp [Re: THEBats]
    #210125 - 03/29/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

we are so alike, she just feels like shes fucking things up for me, and feels guilty and i dont think she is it just feels like she doesnt regard my feelings sometimmes? if that makes sense and feels guilty later its strange but i mean i think its love...and i believe she loves me even if its foolish:(

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#210126 - 03/29/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

how are you alike? 

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (03/29/09 08:14 PM)

OfflineHarlz

#210128 - 03/29/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

were both very creative and expressive she is an artist and i play music , we smoke weed together which is good because it is a large part of my life and she is generally ok with it, we share the same feelings about alot of the same things although we do have disagreements

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#210130 - 03/29/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

and what are those disagreements?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

#210134 - 03/29/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
we are so alike, she just feels like shes fucking things up for me, and feels guilty and i dont think she is it just feels like she doesnt regard my feelings sometimmes? if that makes sense and feels guilty later its strange but i mean i think its love...and i believe she loves me even if its foolish:(

thats girl for "I DON'T LOVE YOU"

OfflineHarlz

#210135 - 03/29/09 08:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I dont know  like meaningless everyday ones about generally meaningless things I cant really remember a specific one, but its more the fact the she wont take my feelings into account and ill tell her and then she feels guilty and she feels like shes the problem in the relationship and she has to have time to think about what she loves in our relationship and she still tells me she loves me...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#210137 - 03/29/09 08:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well I'm not going to say much more on this topic that I haven't already said above.  It sounds to me like your relationship is in fact infatuation. I'm majoring in psych and going for a doctorate so I'm semi-well read on the subject.  I'm not saying that you couldn't possibly make it work but the statistics are very much against you.

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/w4m/1093897970.html

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (03/29/09 08:38 PM)

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

#210138 - 03/29/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

it doesn't take a psychiatrist to tell that this chick isn't into him..

OfflineHarlz

#210139 - 03/29/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Well I'm not going to say much more on this topic that I haven't already said above.  It sounds to me like your relationship is in fact infatuation. I'm majoring in psych and going for a doctorate so I semi-well read on the subject.  I'm not saying that you couldn't possibly make it work but the statistics are very much against you.

what gives you the inclination that its infatuation?
Im curious, have you experienced love? I dont mean to be offensive

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#210141 - 03/29/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Well I'm not going to say much more on this topic that I haven't already said above.  It sounds to me like your relationship is in fact infatuation. I'm majoring in psych and going for a doctorate so I semi-well read on the subject.  I'm not saying that you couldn't possibly make it work but the statistics are very much against you.

what gives you the inclination that its infatuation?
Im curious, have you experienced love? I dont mean to be offensive

No.  I have never experienced love.  I have been infatuated much though.  Love is much different than infatuation.  Love is lifelong.  We as humans have an infatuation period of 9-18 months.  After this time we often change.  No longer does one see the excitement or should I say the intensity of the relationship.  This scares a lot of people.  Also what happens is people stop working to impress the opposite sex, you saying you would do anything for her is a hint.  They become who they really are.  Is there anything you are afraid of revealing to your gf?  If so then we have a problem.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (03/29/09 08:47 PM)

OfflineHarlz

#210144 - 03/29/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I would tell her anything she asked me without hesistation and i feel like i could spend my life with her ! and I want to spend as much time with her as possible

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#210326 - 03/30/09 02:49 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Well I'm not going to say much more on this topic that I haven't already said above.  It sounds to me like your relationship is in fact infatuation.

I agree.

This sounds a lot like Harlz's first serious relationship.

How old are you Harlz?

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineHarlz

Re: girl helpp [Re: niteowl]
    #210337 - 03/30/09 06:26 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

It is my first serious relationship and im 18 but I like to belive im wise beyond my years but then again maybe im just a naive kid  but I like to beleive its love :frown:

Edited by Harry_Ba11sach (03/30/09 09:57 AM)

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫

#210351 - 03/30/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

No, you aren't 17, since to join this forum you must be 18 or older, duh. :wink:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: girl helpp [Re: bananatelephone]
    #210352 - 03/30/09 08:48 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

:foreheadslap:

Edited by THEBats (03/30/09 08:49 AM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #210366 - 03/30/09 09:57 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't see him say he's 17.....

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#210402 - 03/30/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
It is my first serious relationship and im 18 but I like to belive im wise beyond my years but then again maybe im just a naive kid  but I like to beleive its love :frown:

It is a kind of love....puppy love.
We all have this with our first serious relationship, and we all have to get over it when it falls apart.

Prepare yourself Harlz, emotionally, for a break-up.
It happens man. I know it sucks but you will get over it.

Be advised, if you lost your virginity to her, this is going to be harder than it would have been if you hadn't had sex yet.

I know it sounds cliche but....time heals all wounds.
Give this 6 months and you will be looking for another girlfriend.

:peace:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Offlinezippo420
Male

Re: girl helpp [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #210411 - 03/30/09 02:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like you lost this relationship because your a pushover and possibly a bitch.

Women dont like kiss-asses, if you were my friend and talking like that i'd smack you. Woman like strong, independent, and decisive men.

If you want her back, tell her if she wants a break, there is no coming back. Put your foot down. That usually works 90% of the time, after that dont be a pansie and you'll keep women

Ask banana if you dont believe me

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds