Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDANK
VERB CONJUGATeR+HERB INHALATOR
Male User Gallery

Best Stoner Career
    #306834 - 10/30/09 09:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so I'm not really sure what i want to do with my life. i want to be successful and have the money to do all the things i want to do(buy a sweet house, with an even sweeter grow room, and buy nice shit for my kids) but I'm unsure of what i can do that will allow me to still enjoy a little(well actually a lot) of MJ..... Any and ll suggestions welcome. you may just change the rest of my life....

p.s i can go almost anywhere i want for college i have over 100 hours comm service, member of several clubs/organizations and and i'll finish high school with a 3.7 in one of the most competitive high schools in the Midwest =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: DANK]
    #306840 - 10/30/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

how old are you?

--------------------

OfflineDANK
VERB CONJUGATeR+HERB INHALATOR
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #306841 - 10/30/09 10:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

im 11.... 18!

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #306842 - 10/30/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

welcome to the growery :potleaf:

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #306843 - 10/30/09 10:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You got a long time to figure it out...I'm just now crossing that bridge and I'm like 10 years older than you...I still haven't finished school.

Computer/Network administrator would be fucking awesome. Nobody messes with you and you can do EVERYTHING from your laptop in your office.

I was one for awhile...Still am but only part time.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineDenebola
Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: mhbound]
    #306846 - 10/30/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Marijuana breeding. Basically, you breed your desired traits and claim its the best shit since sliced bread and sell a few seeds for some decent buck because you know ... Takes a long time and a lot of  patience to breed plants. (thats why you smoke all the time on the job)

hmmm dreams.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: Denebola]
    #306915 - 10/30/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Denebola said:
Marijuana breeding. Basically, you breed your desired traits and claim its the best shit since sliced bread and sell a few seeds for some decent buck because you know ... Takes a long time and a lot of  patience to breed plants. (thats why you smoke all the time on the job)

hmmm dreams.

Cannabis breeding.  Marijuana isn't a plant.  it's a made up word.  we should all stop using it.  but i think you are right.  We should have as many people as possible breeding this plant.  We can still work to make the plant more resistant to pests, have quicker flowering times, produce more bud/trichs, etc.  There's a LOT of work to be done in this field.  Create a sensation about your bud like so many have before.  The seeds would sell themselves if you were able to stabilize a strain that adds any of what i just mentioned.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #306944 - 10/30/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I want to be a marijuana genetisist so I can genetically modify plants so we can stop wasting our time doing 16th century mendelain breeding techniques.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #306991 - 10/30/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I will test them for you jew.

Invisiblecoda

Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: Triptonic]
    #307037 - 10/30/09 05:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ok so I'm not really sure what i want to do with my life. i want to be successful and have the money to do all the things i want to do(buy a sweet house, with an even sweeter grow room, and buy nice shit for my kids) but I'm unsure of what i can do that will allow me to still enjoy a little(well actually a lot) of MJ.

Create and run your own business.  Sure, it's a bit risky.  But if you're dedicated to learning how to do it, that would be your best option if you want to be the one making the rules.  Otherwise, if you want to work for someone else that is, the IT field is a good one to get in to because it's always changing and there's always a need for new workers.  In that case your best bet is a small start up company.  Things are more likely to be more relaxed in that type of atmosphere.  You may not earn as much in a smaller company, but if it takes off you have greater potential for advancement.

I miss college lol.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: coda]
    #307048 - 10/30/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

high school brah :bucktoothfattygangsta:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineMud
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: THEBats]
    #307064 - 10/30/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

mudlogging is a pretty sweet gig. Hang out in a lab on oil rigs and look at dirt through a microscope, completely mindless job. Most geologists like to smoke so pretty friendly career.  Thats what I do but I  dont like people so for me to sit out there alone  for 90-100 days is a blessing. It drives most crazy.

Mud

Offlinesmoked_out_haze
artwork. dope.

Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: Mud]
    #307324 - 10/31/09 08:58 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It depends on you. I got into IT and love it, but I loved computers before I went to college anyways.

I'd say you should find a career that interests you on a personal level. Dont get a job purely because you think it will pay good. Unless money is all that matters and you know you can tolerate a job you hate everyday because of the pay.

You'll never work a day in your life if you love what you do

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: smoked_out_haze]
    #307348 - 10/31/09 10:49 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Be a muthafuckin hustla.  Slang that shit and skim off the top.

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Best Stoner Career [Re: SmOakland]
    #307544 - 10/31/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, IT jobs are probably the best paying and most stable stoner jobs out there.

@ Mud: That sounds like a sick job - my job sucks dick and I've thinking about getting into something else. I don't like people either. Can you get away with growing your own shit and having a pet though? Those are pretty key things for me tbh. If the answer is yes, tell me what I have to do haha.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck