Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
Responsible Stoners
    #618555 - 04/16/12 02:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It seems as if in this world many of the anti-drug individuals perceive the stoner community to be lazy, stupid, ignorant and unable to hold a conversation without resorting to a reference of marijuana.

That may be true for some cannabis users, yet they are many of us out there that tend to act in a responsible manner. So my question to you is what percentage of your friends that indulge in cannabis consumption act irrational in daily life?

Qualities-ignorant, unteachable, hateful, act irrational.

For me id say about 75-80% of the people I know who smoke marijuana are responsible. The others, not so much.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Responsible Stoners [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #618556 - 04/16/12 02:57 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

See, I often wondered which category I fall into. I have lots of friends, but it seems like they ALL smoke, at least occasionally. SO, our conversations tend to go in that direction after a while. I wondered if I talk about herb too much.

Until I was employed that is. None of my coworkers smoke (or, haven't in years) and I find plenty of things to talk about. Sure, smoking comes up from time to time...but its a large part of my life so its only natural.

It depends on what other hobbies you have I suppose. I'm an avid gamer and I watch a lot of movies (independent films and horror are two I'm pretty into). I also really like music, so theres another area of things to talk about.

Although cannabis is probably one of the biggest 3 things in my life, I'm able to hide it if need be.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Re: Responsible Stoners [Re: RasJeph]
    #618562 - 04/16/12 03:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I know what you mean. Marijuana discusion may arise briefly in most of of a stoners' conversations but I mean the people who refer to all of us as cheech and chong and "oh I'm soooo high dude." I define that and an intelligent discusion from marijuana very different.  The people who just refer to it constantly and relate it to every event in life get on my nerves sometimes, although I wouldn't always consider them irresponsible.

So what's the percentage of irresponsible (the talk of marijuana is a small factor) users  who you know?

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Responsible Stoners [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #618564 - 04/16/12 03:36 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I can't think of anyone who is a stereotypical annoying stoner that I hang out with, so probably 0%. Sure I've met them, but they usually get on my 'do not smoke' list real quick. The girl working in the smokeshop in the mall nearby me is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over stonering. :nonono:

She sounds like:

Not quite as stupid as that but fuck sakes, I know theres no way shes THAT stoned. I smoke fantastic weed, and a lot of it, and I'm not even 1/4 as bad as she pretends to be. UGH.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Re: Responsible Stoners [Re: RasJeph]
    #618606 - 04/16/12 07:41 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Christ, I couldn't manage to watch that.

Why god why does she have to work in a smokeshop? :nonono:

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules