Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleperkon
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX
I GOT MUSHROOMS IN ME WEEDBOX!
    #286783 - 09/26/09 02:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, so check this shit out. I was checkin' on my good buddies I got growin' in a footlocker turned growbox, and I found a faerie ring around a couple of my plants. They were too small to to really grab a specimen and by the time I checked on them after the dark period they were shrivled and already makin new buddies. My guess was that they were subbs but I'm not sure. They have a little black nipple on the top and then(at least in the light they were in) they looked somewhat purple and furry, the spore print was a nice black/purple.
  Another occurrence happended not too long ago and they're totally different from the original shrooms that were growin'. These actually resemble copes, they have a reddish-orange tip -more orange than red. If anyone can ID these two types of shrooms that would be that shit. Thanx.

I'll try to get some pix up.

--------------------

Edited by leperkon (09/26/09 02:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: I GOT MUSHROOMS IN ME WEEDBOX! [Re: leperkon]
    #286804 - 09/26/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

interesting :smile:

I would love to plant seeds in colonized cakes just so I could have a plant at my house with active shrooms growing in it

but yeah, get pics up and someone will probably be able to help you, if not check the shroomery

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineKine
Re: I GOT MUSHROOMS IN ME WEEDBOX! [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #286827 - 09/26/09 03:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Pixx!

I gotta see this.  Cause thats weird that you can get shroom to grow with weed... so not the optimal condition and shit...

ps i like how you did it with a scottish accent added lol.  Its like a all marshmellow box of lucky charms...

Edited by Kine (09/26/09 03:43 PM)

Offlineleperkon
Male User Gallery

Re: I GOT MUSHROOMS IN ME WEEDBOX! [Re: Kine]
    #286855 - 09/26/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I was actually thinkin' about the end of the song helter skelter by the beatles.

--------------------

Offlineleperkon
Male User Gallery

#286869 - 09/26/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

IDK how easy it'll be to get pix. This occurrence has been happening over a period of a few weeks, most of them are gone. I know what your thinkin'...."FUCK YOU LEPERKON!", but there is one lil guy chillin' in ther right now. he just popped up. My conflict resides in the fact that to get them to pop up and NOT get fried, I would have to turn off my lamp....but my plants are in vegitation mode right now....see my problem?
Any Ideas?

--------------------

OfflineKine
    #286955 - 09/26/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

... keep the area where they are moist... put a cup over it.  Light shouldnt factor; and god i hope your grow rooms not hot enough to fry em like that...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #286966 - 09/26/09 08:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

leperkon said:
Ok, so check this shit out. I was checkin' on my good buddies I got growin' in a footlocker turned growbox, and I found a faerie ring around a couple of my plants. They were too small to to really grab a specimen and by the time I checked on them after the dark period they were shrivled and already makin new buddies. My guess was that they were subbs but I'm not sure. They have a little black nipple on the top and then(at least in the light they were in) they looked somewhat purple and furry, the spore print was a nice black/purple.
  Another occurrence happended not too long ago and they're totally different from the original shrooms that were growin'. These actually resemble copes, they have a reddish-orange tip -more orange than red. If anyone can ID these two types of shrooms that would be that shit. Thanx.

I'll try to get some pix up.

Ya get pics, cant help you without those. And also the shroomery has good identifiers probably a better place for your question.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract