Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineziggystardust
Stranger
 User Gallery

I think marijuana just turned on me
    #257433 - 07/29/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hey all,

I had the weirdest experience of my life last night. I was once a regular smoker, but stopped for a while. After a few months I decided to have a smoke, so I drove to my dealer's house and we shared a joint. It was enjoyable and the drive home was nice. I had bought a tin off him, and after an hour or so at home, I smoked a few bowls. Then I watched a bit of tv. Before long I moved to my room and didn't really know what to do with myself - I was feeling odd. My mind's "voice" was extremely loud and babbling about random shit at a million miles an hour. I decided to go to sleep, so I turned off my light and hopped into bed. While lying there, staring into the blackness, I suddenly lost all sense of self-awareness. I remember feeling trapped in the darkness, as though it was the only thing left in the world. I leapt out of bed and turned on the light. Everything started to lose meaning; I couldn't make sense of anything. Basically it felt as though I was insane. By this stage I was in a panic and breathing heavily. As I walked in circles around my room I slowly managed to regain control, but only after a lot of careful thinking. I used to love having a smoke alone.. it would always make me really happy, but now it just puts me on edge and I'm worried the experience described above will happen again. I'm wondering whether I need to quit mj entirely - it was farking scary, losing touch with reality like that. Anyone else had an experience like this? Thoughts on why it happened/what it was?

Cheers,
Zigs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: ziggystardust]
    #257439 - 07/29/09 10:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

that shit was laced.

--------------------

Offlineazshroomer
Medical Marijuana Cultivator

Loc: Nor-Cal
Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: Cannaboid]
    #257457 - 07/29/09 11:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Probably not laced.
Just you smoked a lot on no tolerance.
Smoke again and you'll be fine.

For reference:
No one laces shit.
PCP, cocaine, or any other drug costs at least quadruple the amount of the weed your buying.
Why would they waste it just to lace your shit.
Oh yeah, they wouldnt.

--------------------
Check out my Grow The Growery teks!
:gethigh: Building Your Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Cloner:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Veg System:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own True Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Flower System (COMING SOON):gethigh:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: azshroomer]
    #257551 - 07/30/09 01:19 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Could be laced if the dealer payed more for it. Although he probably would have told you unless he's a dick. So yes I would say its your tolerance level.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: Triptonic]
    #257554 - 07/30/09 01:26 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

its just low tolerance and good weed
smoke less dude no worries

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: azshroomer]
    #257557 - 07/30/09 01:56 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

azshroomer said:
For reference:
No one laces shit.
PCP, cocaine, or any other drug costs at least quadruple the amount of the weed your buying.
Oh yeah, they wouldnt.

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Offlinerepitallday
 User Gallery

#257562 - 07/30/09 02:04 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds fun.

--------------------

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz
    #257567 - 07/30/09 02:54 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I wanna go where YOU went :omgawesome:

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if he learned to keep his mouth shut.
Indoor Floro Troublemaker/ Troublemaker x WW grow
Indoor 1000w HPS Soil Grow- *updated*

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: Zippy]
    #257572 - 07/30/09 04:28 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like you got good shit :lol:

--------------------

OfflineNothing Is

#257582 - 07/30/09 06:24 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I smoked a few bowls

With the right weed three hits or more can easily send my ass to Mars. I wish I was blazing that shit these days. If you get nervous like that just drink some beer and groove on your favorite tunes. No worries. Twiz a good thang, bro. :yesnod:

(careful driving though)

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: Fazed]
    #257605 - 07/30/09 09:03 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

repitallday said:
Sounds fun.

Quote:

Zippy said:
I wanna go where YOU went :omgawesome:

Quote:

Fazed said:
Sounds like you got good shit :lol:

Quote:

Twiz a good thang, bro. :yesnod:

:bongload:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: tsollost]
    #257612 - 07/30/09 09:23 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tsollost said:
Quote:

azshroomer said:
For reference:
No one laces shit.
Oh yeah, they wouldnt.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#257635 - 07/30/09 10:38 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ziggystardust said:
Hey all,

I had the weirdest experience of my life last night. I was once a regular smoker, but stopped for a while. After a few months I decided to have a smoke, so I drove to my dealer's house and we shared a joint. It was enjoyable and the drive home was nice. I had bought a tin off him, and after an hour or so at home, I smoked a few bowls. Then I watched a bit of tv. Before long I moved to my room and didn't really know what to do with myself - I was feeling odd. My mind's "voice" was extremely loud and babbling about random shit at a million miles an hour. I decided to go to sleep, so I turned off my light and hopped into bed. While lying there, staring into the blackness, I suddenly lost all sense of self-awareness. I remember feeling trapped in the darkness, as though it was the only thing left in the world. I leapt out of bed and turned on the light. Everything started to lose meaning; I couldn't make sense of anything. Basically it felt as though I was insane. By this stage I was in a panic and breathing heavily. As I walked in circles around my room I slowly managed to regain control, but only after a lot of careful thinking. I used to love having a smoke alone.. it would always make me really happy, but now it just puts me on edge and I'm worried the experience described above will happen again. I'm wondering whether I need to quit mj entirely - it was farking scary, losing touch with reality like that. Anyone else had an experience like this? Thoughts on why it happened/what it was?

Cheers,
Zigs

That's pretty much how it was for me the first few times I ever smoked weed. It's not uncommon at all and should happen to you again quite a few times in life when your tolerance is low and you have some decent weed. Don't worry about it. Relax and enjoy it next time instead of freaking out about it and trying to fight it off.

Offlineziggystardust
Stranger
 User Gallery

#267156 - 08/19/09 12:20 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hey y'all,

Well its been a while since I posted this thread and since then, nothing's changed. Last week, I thought fuck it time to settle the problems I have with weed. I rolled a joint and toked conservatively on it. For about five minutes, was feeling great - then that strange distorted perception of things appearing really close and nothing making sense crept up on me, and I felt that familiar feeling of panic. I was sitting in the park at the time so I leapt up and started jogging around to run it off lol. After about an hour, I felt good again, but the whole time I was running my mind seemed to be teetering on the edge, like any moment I would descend into insanity. Note that this was the weed that caused the original experience - could it be that this weed is different? It may not be laced, but could it cause a different reaction in me? I think what is more likely is my mind has associated the sensation of being high with PANIC and now it's a natural response. So I need to somehow reverse this. I was thinking maybe I'll take a long break - couple months - then when I do it again it will be different weed and I'll be in a really good frame of mind at the time. Thoughts?

Zigs

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#267160 - 08/19/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I think you should keep smoking so your tolerence goes way down....you seem to have some sort of anxiety issues. Maybe you are smoking head high bud and not so much couchlock bud.... Just a thought.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #267161 - 08/19/09 12:40 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

fosho

--------------------

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#267195 - 08/19/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
I think you should keep smoking so your tolerence goes way down....you seem to have some sort of anxiety issues. Maybe you are smoking head high bud and not so much couchlock bud.... Just a thought.

Yeah, chill in a nice area with some couchlock, turn on some chill tunes, maybe have a friend or 2 over, and just let the good mood take over.

--------------------

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
    #267219 - 08/19/09 10:22 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ziggystardust said:
Hey y'all,

Well its been a while since I posted this thread and since then, nothing's changed. Last week, I thought fuck it time to settle the problems I have with weed. I rolled a joint and toked conservatively on it. For about five minutes, was feeling great - then that strange distorted perception of things appearing really close and nothing making sense crept up on me, and I felt that familiar feeling of panic. I was sitting in the park at the time so I leapt up and started jogging around to run it off lol. After about an hour, I felt good again, but the whole time I was running my mind seemed to be teetering on the edge, like any moment I would descend into insanity. Note that this was the weed that caused the original experience - could it be that this weed is different? It may not be laced, but could it cause a different reaction in me? I think what is more likely is my mind has associated the sensation of being high with PANIC and now it's a natural response. So I need to somehow reverse this. I was thinking maybe I'll take a long break - couple months - then when I do it again it will be different weed and I'll be in a really good frame of mind at the time. Thoughts?

Zigs

Sounds like you could use some psychedelics. Don't fight what your subconscious is trying to show you, just go with it.

Nothing can hurt you as this is all an illusion. :smile2:

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz
    #267277 - 08/19/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ziggystardust said:
Hey y'all,

Zigs

Why do you want to smoke weed so bad? If weed made me panic, I just wouldn't smoke it. :shrug:

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if he learned to keep his mouth shut.
Indoor Floro Troublemaker/ Troublemaker x WW grow
Indoor 1000w HPS Soil Grow- *updated*

OfflineRyandrnk
Apprentice Farmer
Male
Loc: Sunshine State -- 386
Re: I think marijuana just turned on me [Re: Zippy]
    #267366 - 08/19/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah I agree with zippy if weed made me feel that way I wouldnt smoke it at all. That would just freak me right out.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds