Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
help passing a drug test
    #247451 - 07/08/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i went through court mandated pot rehab and i just finished  last thursday and have ben high since then but i just find out they want to test me one last time the test is next thursday and i weigh about 210 if that means anything the tests go to a lab is there any way i can pass this

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: help passing a drug test [Re: ttotheh]
    #247458 - 07/08/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dont smoke anymore and drink a shit ton of water in the two days before the test

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: help passing a drug test [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #247466 - 07/08/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

get someone in texas or another state where its legal (dont know which ones to be exact) to express mail you some fake urine.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Re: help passing a drug test [Re: still beLIEve]
    #247482 - 07/09/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Passing is sipmple and easy if you have access to someone who you know has clean piss. That is the most important IE: Little Brother, cousin, Girlfriend...,

Once clean urine is obtained you only need a few cheap and redily availible supplies.
1.)Mini M&M's Tube
2.)1 Thermacare heat wrap(neck or wrist ones work the best) and can be picked up at your local pharmacy.
3.)An old shoelace or plastic wrap.

Have your friend piss into the mini M&M's tube(Mega Tube). Refrigerate until the day needed. Morning of the day, take piss out in the morning to warm to room temp. Only 1-2 hours is needed. 30min-1hr before the drugtest wrap the mini M&M's tube in the Thermacare Heat wrap. Now use your old boot lace or cling wrap to secure the tube into your leg crease of your groin, pop cap facing foreward. To avoid a mess, make sure the top pops up towards your face. Pull your pants up and your good to go. Walking can be a little akward, but with a minute or two, it can be done with ease, and without making it known that you have a surefire pass strapped to your leg. When it is time for the drug test, just do what they ask about emptying pockets and such, and enter the bathroom casually. Unzip, rock the top of the tube slightly up, pop the top and tilt down. Once your good speciment is in the cup, start pissing in the toilet. Keep an eye on the temp gauge on the cup, and if it is a degree or two too high, it is ok to add a little of your piss to cool it of. Not to much, but up to an additional 25% is ok. It will dilute your piss to an untraceable level, but only do this if it is needed. I came up with this method, and it has worked for me 4 times, and a buddy twice. 100% pass rate, only had to add my own piss once, and still passed. Good Luck, and if it works, smoke a pipe for me.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: help passing a drug test [Re: Integra21]
    #247489 - 07/09/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So they don't use the dipstick test first? I'm pretty sure they will...If so you can order some synthetic urine its what I use so I don't have to freeze it every damn time I need to use it.

But if its a lab then that's another story...There are some additives that you can add. urineluck etc...You'll have to do some reading to see which one is the newest and least likely to get detected. I used urineluck years ago but I'm not sure if it's still good or not.

Urineluck only works for the lab tests as it has to sit in the urine for awhile...So don't fuck up and order it. Those drinks will not help you any more than I can tell you what to do...All it is, is dilution and I have a very effective method for that.

The quick fix synthetic urine is about 40 dollars shipped and it comes ready with a handwarmer and everything...Has a temp strip on the side so you know if its good to go. Take about 15 minutes to be ready to test give or take.

http://www.urineluck.com/

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineSativaSam
Male

Re: help passing a drug test [Re: Integra21]
    #247495 - 07/09/09 12:36 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ive done it several times, and smoke all day every day!!!!

but im do the same thing every time, im about 235. been smoking for 13yrs constant, and had 2hrs notice once and still passed. this is how

basically thc is stored in the fat cells of your bladder, what they test for is parts per million of thc in ur ua and make sure your creatine level is normal(this is how they tell if you flush)your body produces a certain amount and if depleated then likely flush. 

so first off if you know your goingto have to piss, stop smoking NOW!
a gallon  ( i drink 2) of water
1 2pk of sure gel, certo,  you can find it next to the mason jars, its fruit pectin, like your grams uses, i mix one package,(liquid is better) per gallon, and drink it down, i start with the first gallon the night before, if i have notice, make sure you piss at least 3 times that day before you go in, you dont want it to be the first(bottom of bladder) or last(top of bladder) urine u are giving,  next 2hrs before i drink the last gallon of water, or the first one if short notice, 1hr i eat a can of asparagus! and i find and energy drink(big one) that has creatine in it, and a shitton of other stuff and drink it, by at least 45mins, and hopefully u pee once or 2 times  after energy drink and before test.  itt worked for me 3 times for a state probation deal, 5yrs walked clean, just cleanse ur self, cranberries are good, niacin for a few days before speeds up ur metabolism, but was told not to take the day of, cuz it would be burning ur fat cells in bladder causing them to be released in urine, other people take niacin the day of, either way not to much of that, (also niacin helps someone calm down if having bad trip) but flush ur system, and eat something that colors ur urine, i know my body and 45 min after i eat a can of asparagus, my piss will be darker and have a smell to it regardless,  dont make excuses if they say ur ua is deluded, just say all you drink is water, you always piss clear.....

also ibuprofen, tell them you take some every day, but the thing is you need to have ibuprofen in your system or else they can tell, but has been known to cause false positives

--------------------
In every seed, there is a bag of weed!:wink:

P.S. if you don't own a copy of Marijuana Horticulture, the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible, you need to get a copy!

OfflineSativaSam
Male

Re: help passing a drug test [Re: SativaSam]
    #247498 - 07/09/09 12:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ive also used the urine luck, was easy enough, you just have to be in the temp. range, like 4 degrees within body temp or they think its been jacked with,

--------------------

P.S. if you don't own a copy of Marijuana Horticulture, the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible, you need to get a copy!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #247499 - 07/09/09 12:43 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.streetdrugs.org/pdf/DrugCourts.pdf

I always thought everyone should read that. Nothing special or anything but I found it helpful in knowing what they look for...What tests they use etc. Detection points and all that bs.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineSativaSam
Male

Re: help passing a drug test [Re: mhbound]
    #247528 - 07/09/09 01:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i bookmarked the book, but no way am i going to start reading it at this hour!! haha

--------------------

Offlinescottamber
Stranger
    #268300 - 08/21/09 01:48 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

For one time use it can get out of your system as soon as a couple of days, and usually doesn't stay longer for more than 6 days.

Start taking a lot of antioxidants, eating healthily with a diet high in fiber, and exercising. Don't exercise on the day of the drug testing kits, though.

On the day of the test make sure you drink plenty of water so your urine is somewhat diluted.

Edited by scottamber (08/21/09 01:49 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom