Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

HEMPY NUTES?
    #173571 - 12/31/08 03:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i had all these plans to make a flood table, but i says fuck that too much hassle. 

so i have changed my focus towards the hempy bucket.

i plan to do 3:1 perl:verm.  it should be very nice,

but what kind of nutes are best for this system?

might even use milk crates and panda film for the pots haha.

--------------------
MARIJUANNNANNANNNANNNANNNANNANNANNNNNANANANAAAAAAAAA!!!!

MY GROW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: HEMPY NUTES? [Re: pong]
    #174074 - 01/01/09 03:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think 1/4 verm is too much people have said. I think 1/5 or 1/6 parts was suggested im not positive though. hempy is on mrnice forums and icmag.. you could ask him.

I would strongly consider General Hydroponics Flora 3part (micro, bloom, grow)

Milk crates are large and square(ish) but hempy buckets have a reservoir or drain area in the bottom of them

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

Re: HEMPY NUTES? [Re: captain.koons]
    #174297 - 01/02/09 08:00 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for the advice.

with these nutes will i need to buy micronutrients?

--------------------

MY GROW

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #174305 - 01/02/09 08:09 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

No, they might help though.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

Re: HEMPY NUTES? [Re: captain.koons]
    #176112 - 01/06/09 11:43 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i think i read somewhere that there is a specific one for foxtailing buds and oversize calyx, is it Mg?  i dunno any input would be cool!

--------------------

MY GROW

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #176115 - 01/06/09 11:46 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Mg is essential next to NPK.

I would assume that goes for any type of cannabis plant.

mel frank ratio = N-P-K-MG of 100-100-200-60

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinetonysoprano6379
    #234543 - 05/31/09 11:35 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I grow exculsive HEMPY and have GREAT results with the Foxfarm nutes.....

Offlinelilmafia513
Stranger

Re: HEMPY NUTES? [Re: tonysoprano6379]
    #234794 - 05/31/09 09:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i second that man......love hempy!!
Foxfarm trio works great, but dont need the bigbloom, cuz it is for microorganisms in soil. I would use gro big, tiger bloom, and liquid karma. I hear some people like to use cal-mag to help things along also.

Get at me or tonysoprano above, we have identical setups as far as hempy pots and nutes goes. We can get ya some good results in this system of growing.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: HEMPY NUTES? [Re: lilmafia513]
    #234802 - 05/31/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

What's the overall best nute combo you've found for the Hempy buckets? Foxfarm works good.... wouldn't hydro nutes be even better? Foxfarm is organic (or at least very close), so you need at least a minor culture of organisms to assist with nutrient availability. Straight hydro nutes would seem to me to be much more efficient

--------------------

Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

Re: HEMPY NUTES? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #234804 - 05/31/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hempy i think only uses GH floranova bloom.

--------------------

MY GROW

Offlinelilmafia513
Stranger

#234805 - 05/31/09 10:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
What's the overall best nute combo you've found for the Hempy buckets? Foxfarm works good.... wouldn't hydro nutes be even better? Foxfarm is organic (or at least very close), so you need at least a minor culture of organisms to assist with nutrient availability. Straight hydro nutes would seem to me to be much more efficient

You are right that hydro nutes would be more efficient, but if you look at the dosage and price between any hydro nute and fox farm trio, the dosage of growbig is like 2 tsp. per gallon and cost about 15 dollars at my nearest hydro store.
The pureblend progro series i used, including liquid karma,and probloom was dosed at a higher rate(not sure anymore as its been awhile....maybe tonysoprano knows the dosage on the botanicare line?), and cost more also.
So, with foxfarm the nutes will last you longer cuz you use less per gallon, and it is cheaper. With hydro nutes, you spend more money per bottle and more often.

I also noticed a huge difference after switching from the botanicare line of the puregrow and others to foxfarm. More heavy growth in leafs, and new shoots noticable overnight after a good feeding to a dry pot of hempy mix. I go about every other day in the red plastic drinking cups. i think they are about 16 oz. maybe, not sure on that. But i go about two-three days between waterings on the 4 gallon mother pots. That is after the roots are fully established in the rez. for awhile.
The 4 gallon hempy pot is a beautiful thing man, i will be going to 5 gallon on her soon. OH....she is a PPP from nirvana...and i highly reccomend her for massive yields, fast growth. and awesome cloning strain. I have very little to no problems from the clones i cut from my mother. roots in around 5-7 days, then into a hempy tray to establish longer roots.
This way you can transplant into bigger hempy style pots and have the root already in the rez with no slow down on growth. makes for faster move to the SOG. Instant growth with no transplant shock. Superthrive at about 7 drops per gallon also helps that too.
Have a good one, i'm off for the night!:rasta:

Offlinelilmafia513
Stranger

#234806 - 05/31/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:

not true, you can use fox farm trio also, see above post....

Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

#234826 - 06/01/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hempy as in the dude hempy who invented hempy buckets.

damn why would you be so dumb to assum ei was so dumb to reccomend a single hydro nute for a hydro purpose.

:imspecial:

--------------------

MY GROW

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #234829 - 06/01/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

pong, let's keep it civil please.

--------------------

Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

#234832 - 06/01/09 12:14 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry:

:jennajameson:  :melyssaford:  :nursegellar:  :jailbait:  :hillbilly:  :crazymonkey:  :scarface:  :alf:  :boxerface:  :whatwhat:  :whatwhat:  :whatwhat:  :whatwhat:  :whatwhat:  :whatwhat:  :whatwhat:

--------------------

MY GROW

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #234843 - 06/01/09 12:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol, I see someone ate a nice hearty crack sandwich for breakfast this morning

--------------------

Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

#234884 - 06/01/09 04:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
lol, I see someone ate a nice hearty crack sandwich for breakfast this morning

:methisgood:

--------------------

MY GROW

Offlinelilmafia513
Stranger

#234910 - 06/01/09 09:08 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:

damn why would you be so dumb to assum ei was so dumb to reccomend a single hydro nute for a hydro purpose.

lol....ok lil buddy!LOL!!
I know what im talking about. I'm not the type of person to provide info that i have no experience with. Obviously i know who hempy is, do you? more than what you have read here.
OK, i guess we will end this now about me being a newbie, and get past the comments that want to diminish my intelligence in growing.
I was a member of OG, overgrow for those who dont know about that site before it got shut down, and am active on RIU, Rollitup, again for those unaware that there are many other sites out there.
I have done numerous grows since the days of OG, and keep active journals of all my grows and information on RIU.
My current setup is 4 strains of mothers: White WIdow, Himilayan Gold, Violator Kush, and PPP. Also I have a Northern lights, and all the fruity strains thanks to some friends i know.....Tsoprano..... One mother in hempy, the others in soil.
My flower cabinet currently houses 50 plants all hempy style going into a SOG style for the flowering process. My clones go from clone dome to flower at 8 incches tall and will soon be setting up my perpetual harvest when things slow down again. I get bored just growing plants after doing so many times. Gotta make it interesting...LOL
Any questions or comments feel free to chime in......

Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

#235108 - 06/01/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lilmafia513 said:
Quote:

pong said:

I know what im talking about. I'm not the type of person to provide info that i have no experience with. Obviously i know who hempy is, do you? more than what you have read here.
OK, i guess we will end this now about me being a newbie, and get past the comments that want to diminish my intelligence in growing.
I was a member of OG, overgrow for those who dont know about that site before it got shut down, and am active on RIU, Rollitup, again for those unaware that there are many other sites out there.
I have done numerous grows since the days of OG, and keep active journals of all my grows and information on RIU.
My current setup is 4 strains of mothers: White WIdow, Himilayan Gold, Violator Kush, and PPP. Also I have a Northern lights, and all the fruity strains thanks to some friends i know.....Tsoprano..... One mother in hempy, the others in soil.
My flower cabinet currently houses 50 plants all hempy style going into a SOG style for the flowering process. My clones go from clone dome to flower at 8 incches tall and will soon be setting up my perpetual harvest when things slow down again. I get bored just growing plants after doing so many times. Gotta make it interesting...LOL

:epenis:  :omg:  :google:  :imo:

--------------------

MY GROW

Offlinelilmafia513
Stranger

#235151 - 06/01/09 06:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:
Quote:

lilmafia513 said:
Quote:

pong said:

:epenis:  :omg:  :google:  :imo:

Dude what does that mean?
really? If you have something you would like to get off your chest......please do so, otherwise lets get back to the point at hand.
GROWING POT!
it was a misunderstanding in typing.........
pong said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not true, you can use fox farm trio also, see above post....

I thought you meant hempy style only uses that brand, not that you were saying the guy himself "HEMPY" only used that brand.

My mistake, now can we get back to teaching people how to do this, or are we gonna argue all night about it?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals