Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Med clubs and where they get their pot
    #136792 - 10/25/08 07:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

They don't supply their own. They get it from everyday growers. Say you grow your own and say have a few pounds left over every month. :rolleyes: You can take the extra to clubs and see if they will buy it from you.

To get a idea of how many people do this one time I had a little extra :grin: so I went to a club. When I got there I had to wait my turn behind 6 other guys with duffel bags, backpacks, and a variety of other was to haul their buds around. Once a club has bought from you enough times they will buy from you every time you come in. Whats nice about the clubs is they take it all.

so it's grow, dry take to the clubs and done till the next harvest without the tons of people to deal with (if that say is what you do I can't condone these actions :tongue: ).

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: Magash]
    #136793 - 10/25/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm tempted to move to Cali.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#136796 - 10/25/08 07:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

how much do they pay per lb magash?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: usg543]
    #136813 - 10/25/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

They get a little bit of a break on the street prices but not much. The only reason is they have so many people coming in with buds they can shop around. Some even get hit so hard they only see "vendors" on certain days of the week.

Also depends on what part of the state your in. The prices in the South are quiet high and as a "vendor" it can be worth it to go down there. The law is harsher on the growers in the south so a lot of the bud in the southern clubs is hauled down from up north where it's more of a slap on the hand but it is reflected in the prices. Esp the outdoor boys who remember love the war and hope it drags on. Why, cause it's hard for army choppers to find ya when they are in the middle east. So there is a ton of outdoor shit to compete with but the clubs do so much business that already it's almost gone.
Didn't hear the law bragging for shit this year about the huge amounts of plants they got. Not like years before.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinefear.loathingSF
One toke over the line

Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: usg543]
    #136814 - 10/25/08 08:59 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Large scale growers will have people designate them as caregivers and for each patient they can grow x amount of plants.  I have even heard of some growers that will give you a free bud for designating them as a caregiver. 

magash, if you dont mind me asking;  Sounds like you have sold to clubs yourself before.  Any names of strains or dispensaries you might be connected to? I would like to try em out  as long as the dispensaries are not too far.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#136815 - 10/25/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

got an estimate? street prices for a pound of headies around here can be from anywhere from $4,000 and up and the bud isn't even as good as it is there i'm sure.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: fear.loathingSF]
    #136823 - 10/25/08 09:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Clubs I may float into once and a while. Grass Roots, Sanctuary, Hope Net, RIP to the CMC the best club ever just taken down.--San Fran clubs

Doctors orders, Hugs Alt care---Sacto

Coffee Shop Blue Sky (aka SR-71 the best place for cuttings on earth), Harbor Side Health Center---Oakland

Orange County Independent Collective, OC Collective and 215 Patient Bakery,---Orange County

Palm Springs Community Caregivers-----Can't recommend ever going to this club.

Grandaddy Purple, Purple Kush, Grape Ape, Purple Indica are currently what I see a lot of.

--------------------

Offlinefear.loathingSF
One toke over the line

#136824 - 10/25/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Ahh grass roots is my favorite in San Francisco.  Such a fantastic hash selection and prices.  I will have to see if any of those strains are there when I move back up north in December.

Have you ever seen the flat top purple at GR when if was completely purple, no green at all?  I wish I had a camera when I got that batch :mad:

Offline0xYg3n
el cid
 User Gallery
    #136875 - 10/26/08 10:02 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You should post more awesome bud pics, old man! :yesnod:

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #136876 - 10/26/08 10:07 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

0xYg3n said:
You should post more awesome bud pics, old man! :yesnod:

OfflineGreenThumb
420 Doc

#136879 - 10/26/08 10:32 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
They get a little bit of a break on the street prices but not much. The only reason is they have so many people coming in with buds they can shop around. Some even get hit so hard they only see "vendors" on certain days of the week.

Also depends on what part of the state your in. The prices in the South are quiet high and as a "vendor" it can be worth it to go down there. The law is harsher on the growers in the south so a lot of the bud in the southern clubs is hauled down from up north where it's more of a slap on the hand but it is reflected in the prices. Esp the outdoor boys who remember love the war and hope it drags on. Why, cause it's hard for army choppers to find ya when they are in the middle east. So there is a ton of outdoor shit to compete with but the clubs do so much business that already it's almost gone.
Didn't hear the law bragging for shit this year about the huge amounts of plants they got. Not like years before.

I'd only see vendors on Thur. before I sold my shop. But now that I do deliveries only, vendors still contact me via phone/email.

I must say that prices down here for top shelf are from 4-4,400 and anything pass that gets das boot.

I supplied the good vendors with rec's to be legal, and now I get to choose what they plant and what I want, muhahahahaha.

But Magash is 100% right about his shit, if I didn't know soo many patients down here getting ripped off and supplied shit I would definitely be up in the Tri County 24/7!

--------------------
"Overgrow the World"

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #136890 - 10/26/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I know it's been a long time since I did any new ones.

in fact here is some  of the current personal smoke project.

These were about a month or so into flowering and have a month to go,.

One of the other gardens is due to start being harvested on tuesday so I'll be taking a lot of pics of purple buds then.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
    #136908 - 10/26/08 02:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

u can even sell them edibles
my friend baked a huge batch of brownies and sold them and made bank

--------------------

Offlineimpgl

#136954 - 10/26/08 04:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Coffee Shop Blue Sky (aka SR-71 the best place for cuttings on earth)

did you ever check out the 3rd floor in oakland about 4 or 5 years ago? i used to looooooove that place for cuttings -- wall to wall clone selection!

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: impgl]
    #136968 - 10/26/08 04:43 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hell yeah. One of the reasons they got shut down. Once a club starts to get to popular and draws a lot of attention it goes down. The third floor was reeeeeal popular. They had good everything and were easy people to deal with. :flyhigh:

--------------------

Offlineimpgl

#136970 - 10/26/08 04:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

yup@! free snacks and soda and volcano usage and that balcony was :omgawesome: i would spend hours there

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: impgl]
    #136971 - 10/26/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I think I'm reconsidering the location of my next vacation :awesome:

Obviously I can't visit this shut down heaven. :frown:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

#136972 - 10/26/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This is a dumb question, I know, but I don't really understand how this works.

Magash, for an example, what would happen to you if you were busted by state law enforcement, and then what would happen if it were federal? Watching Super High Me, there was a scene where a dispensery was getting busted by DEA agents but local police officers were standing amongst the crowd doing nothing... :confused:

--------------------

Offlineblunt master
up in smoke
Male

Loc: NY
Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: CaptTrip]
    #136975 - 10/26/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

its legal under the state law but not under the federal law
so local officers cant do anything but the feds can

im pretty sure thats how it works, correct me if im wrong

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Med clubs and where they get their pot [Re: blunt master]
    #136976 - 10/26/08 04:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah that's my understanding too.

It's cool too cuz feds won't do shit unless your like uber hardcore like Magash too but Magash probably has his grows underground and has special cats to distract the drug dogs.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds