Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: usg543]
    #129750 - 10/06/08 10:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i agree to a certain extent.  because i know there is a majority of soldiers that want to get out of there.  but there are the others (like in the vid) that look like they're just there to kill some people, or are just completely abusing the nature of them being there in the first place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: highasfuck]
    #129751 - 10/06/08 10:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i'm not saying that's right at all, but not all soldiers are like that.

and the ones that are, maybe they had some underlying mental issue and couldn't deal with the horrors they felt at war. would you know? no. are you a psychologist? no. have you been there? no. have i been there? no. but i try to remain open minded and put myself in their perspective.

how would you like living everyday being shot at, buddies getting killed, eating shitty food, a whole country hates you, suicide bombers, etc... it's not like you can just say "take me home". you face serious repercussions.

i don't think any of us know except those have been there what it is really like. i bet it is a hell knowing you could die any day and many of your close friends have died along side of you.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #129753 - 10/06/08 10:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
i agree to a certain extent.  because i know there is a majority of soldiers that want to get out of there.  but there are the others (like in the vid) that look like they're just there to kill some people, or are just completely abusing the nature of them being there in the first place

because the other vids don't make good videos to watch. what makes the news? think about it.

and yes i'm sure there are people like that, just like their are fucked up people at home, anywhere. pedophiles, rapists.... stop stereotyping an entire army (saying this to others not you mel).

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: Coaster]
    #129754 - 10/06/08 10:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

you guys need to stop blaming the soldiers/veterans of wars. they do not make the decisions.

unfortunately the "just following orders" things doesn't fly anymore

neither does your hippy dreamworld.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #129756 - 10/06/08 10:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

and i agree i know many that want to get out. they don't want to be blamed. but they are stuck.

yes they could technically quit.

but then they will be facing charges against them from the army, they will lose their money, not be able to support their families, lose their scholarships, end up in jail, be outcasted by their close peers and friends, etc...

got to think about it from all angles, not all people could just quit and be free and have plenty of money to make ends meet. maybe money is not important at all to you, but that's your own personal choice.

if i had no future i would have probably joined the army too. it has many, many perks.

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #129759 - 10/06/08 10:46 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

soldiers that take their frustration/perversion whatever out on civilians by raping/killing/abusing are scum and just as detrimental to our effort to stabilize the country as the secretarian violence enflamed by foreign muslim extremists.

--------------------

heady nugz

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#129760 - 10/06/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

anyways i challenge any of you, who are thinking soldiers are scum, to actually go meet some, talk to some. more than just one. yes you will get the occasional douche bag just like you get all types of people everywhere. weird/crazy/insane/normal/geek/shy/etc...

meet some 'real' veterans. see what their life is like with no fucking legs or arms. have some fucking sympathy. most have to live with the mental anguish of knowing they killed another person. maybe they look back and say, yeah that was a bad choice at the time, and maybe you agree. but you don't know what lead them to that choice and if they knew what they knew now, maybe they wouldn't have done it.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: wowitch420]
    #129761 - 10/06/08 10:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch420 said:
soldiers that take their frustration/perversion whatever out on civilians by raping/killing/abusing are scum and just as detrimental to our effort to stabilize the country as the secretarian violence enflamed by foreign muslim extremists.

i agree. completely. why i posted these videos in the first place. but not all soldiers are like that. that's what i'm trying to get everyone to understand. it is most likely a VERY small fraction.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#129762 - 10/06/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

just like you have back home, rapist/pedophiles/murders

some just go to war.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #129763 - 10/06/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
and i agree i know many that want to get out. they don't want to be blamed. but they are stuck.

yes they could technically quit.

but then they will be facing charges against them from the army, they will lose their money, not be able to support their families, lose their scholarships, end up in jail, be outcasted by their close peers and friends, etc...

got to think about it from all angles, not all people could just quit and be free and have plenty of money to make ends meet. maybe money is not important at all to you, but that's your own personal choice.

if i had no future i would have probably joined the army too. it has many, many perks.

lol i agree again.  i admit, there have been times where i've thought about at least joining the Air Force, but i keep holding onto the thought that i could make a living off of what i do now. 

but i have at least SOME faith in our soldiers cause i have a handful of friends that signed up. 

but what they're doing in the vids is totally uncalled for

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#129765 - 10/06/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

once again, completely agree.

however, (and i hate defending them because of my political views) that is not our military as a whole.

they have videos of iraqis doing shit like this, they have videos of us helping iraqis, they have videos of iraqis praising us. not all is bad.

i don't think we should have gone to the war myself. i'm libertarian, i think we should mind our own goddman business.

i just want you guys to have respect, talking shit to a veteran that was lead to believe he was protecting you and your country. i hate patriotic bullshit too, but goddamn. open your mind.

and it is ignorant to think that they do not brainwash soldiers into killing machines with no regard for human life. i'm sure this is very common. fucked up for sure.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #129767 - 10/06/08 10:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
Quote:

once again, completely agree.

however, (and i hate defending them because of my political views) that is not our military as a whole.

they have videos of iraqis doing shit like this, they have videos of us helping iraqis, they have videos of iraqis praising us. not all is bad.

i don't think we should have gone to the war myself. i'm libertarian, i think we should mind our own goddman business.

i just want you guys to have respect, talking shit to a veteran that was lead to believe he was protecting you and your country. i hate patriotic bullshit too, but goddamn. open your mind.

and it is ignorant to think that they do not brainwash soldiers into killing machines with no regard for human life. i'm sure this is very common. fucked up for sure.

QFT  lol.  i'm not sure how much further i can go into this subject  :lol:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #129769 - 10/06/08 11:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you only think he's a veteran because he told you he's a veteran.

so like chill out it's the internet :P if I was sensitive to what people say on here I wouldn't check this forum out.

those videos are fucking crazy btw. war brutality pisses me off (terrorizing of civilians - I believe terrorism is defined as waging war on civilians as any country declare war on it's self ie. civil war but they can't go and wipe out a small city) to be honest I'd probably get pissed off and merk a civilian or two that's why I never joined any sort of military :P

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#129772 - 10/06/08 11:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i'm tired of it myself. it just really pissed me off people were ganging up on Yasi.

Yasi was over there getting bombed while we were getting high and chatting online how fucked up we got last weekend and how hard our lives are. :rolleyes:

i don't agree with him at all, but i can at least understand and try to make sense on his views and why he feels a certain way. don't get me wrong i think it's completely wrong, but you don't know him, you don't know his story, you don't know his life. stop passing judgment.

i'm tired of this thread. that's it for me.

Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
    #129774 - 10/06/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
Quote:

wowitch420 said:

i agree. completely. why i posted these videos in the first place. but not all soldiers are like that. that's what i'm trying to get everyone to understand. it is most likely a VERY small fraction.

I find it odd that you would make a thread titled "lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this" and then turn around and defend them. Im not saying all soldiers are bad. But its weird that you would post videos of soldiers doing crazy shit and then turn around and defend them.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: highasfuck]
    #129778 - 10/06/08 11:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

the first video was the only video i liked.

how cool would it be to ride around in a Humvee doing whatever the fuck you wanted. They didn't hurt anyone. Maybe a few fender benders.

the song made the video.

the rest i specifically said were fucked up. i was shocked to see it myself.

that's it.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #129785 - 10/06/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

the first video was freaken hallarius they could have given some of those drivers a heart attack, what if there was a pregnant woman onboard one of those vechiles?

I don't care but it clearly could have hurt someone and we don't know it.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: captain.koons]
    #129786 - 10/06/08 11:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i couldn't handle the first vid cause i hate that song.  :lol:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #129811 - 10/06/08 11:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ludacris is aight by me

some of his shit is too repetitive I wish he would just talk about selling drugs and killing people :frown:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Re: lets join the army so we can fuck up peoples shit like this [Re: captain.koons]
    #129812 - 10/06/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ludacris i have no problem with.  that song is just a little TOO repitive for my tastes :lol:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder