Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePolkaudio1
im so high i cant even think

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: highasfuck]
    #180567 - 01/12/09 11:18 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

damn dude thats why i always grow for myself but i never have good luck u kno it could be all these that have happen every year    Mountain mowers, friends, deers, rotten tree's an i think thats all but by god growery i promise 2009 is gonna be a good harvest i have learned  i need a good creek and water source because of the drought in the summer ive got my 4-wheeler fixed so i can plant 100 so god damn far away from the neigborhood  none of my homeboys will find it and ima have traps tell me what u think ima have a fish line tied across at your feet u trip on it and fall and have another fishing like say bout mid chest with hooks all over it ima dig a god damn hole as if a beaver slide they step in it there gone u kno no joke

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: Polkaudio1]
    #180572 - 01/12/09 11:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

word

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#180574 - 01/12/09 11:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

that sounds fucking stupid.

2009... Year of the Feloney.

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: ezKiel]
    #180576 - 01/12/09 11:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

b0b gnarley said:
word

OfflinePolkaudio1
im so high i cant even think

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #180613 - 01/12/09 11:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

why u say felony?

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#180618 - 01/12/09 11:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Could possibly have something to do with lot's of plants and booby traps on other peoples land or something along those lines. I dunno. Just a shot in the dark.

OfflineKine
Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #180619 - 01/12/09 11:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Lol, if he didnt have mommy and daddy to run to and possibly get my ass in trouble... sure.  But its just not worth it over a little nug... Im still in college, im still living on my own, i dont need this bullshit.

That and it happend WAY to fast... like 3 days... So i thought i woulda had more time. Cause if he were still here... yea... i'd take more ^_^

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: Kine]
    #180625 - 01/12/09 11:57 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i left you a rating to remember this by :heart:

Offlineimpgl

#180670 - 01/13/09 04:07 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Polkaudio1 said:
damn dude thats why i always grow for myself but i never have good luck u kno it could be all these that have happen every year    Mountain mowers, friends, deers, rotten tree's an i think thats all but by god growery i promise 2009 is gonna be a good harvest i have learned  i need a good creek and water source because of the drought in the summer ive got my 4-wheeler fixed so i can plant 100 so god damn far away from the neigborhood  none of my homeboys will find it and ima have traps tell me what u think ima have a fish line tied across at your feet u trip on it and fall and have another fishing like say bout mid chest with hooks all over it ima dig a god damn hole as if a beaver slide they step in it there gone u kno no joke

dude. wtf? thats retarded.

--------------------

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery

Loc: I controls the universe
Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: impgl]
    #180672 - 01/13/09 04:16 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

impgl said:
Quote:

Polkaudio1 said:

dude. wtf? thats retarded.

and im gonna have some of those game cameras to see who'se stealin my weed.(damned bears) oh yeah dont forget the lasers fuckin lasers everywherem and there gona be solar powered so I don't have to change the batteries, and i got a few bear traps for the damned bears and lasers yeah that's right lasers

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

quite simply, you are a nuisance while i am a smooth criminal.[/quote]

Offlineimpgl

Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: perosiste]
    #180674 - 01/13/09 04:21 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

lasr helmets for the bears to wear

--------------------

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery

Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: impgl]
    #180679 - 01/13/09 04:37 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

YES YES YES

laser helmets why didn't I think of that

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
    #180689 - 01/13/09 08:10 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

lol you got used like a fucking chump kine

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

OfflineKine
Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: beatyou]
    #180786 - 01/13/09 12:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I did... and i'll allow it.  Its not worth going to jail over... i actualy am doing something with my life so it doesnt bother me to much.  While im finishing school, living on my own, doing it right (you shoulda seen how bad those plants looked... thats why im not worried, wouldnt suprise me if it had mold...) he'll be living with mommy and daddy still, sucking at life, acomplishing nothing.  He coulda been a man, stepped up and confronted me, but instead he was a bitch and moved out...

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
    #180806 - 01/13/09 12:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kine said:
I did... and i'll allow it.  Its not worth going to jail over... i actualy am doing something with my life so it doesnt bother me to much.  While im finishing school, living on my own, doing it right (you shoulda seen how bad those plants looked... thats why im not worried, wouldnt suprise me if it had mold...) he'll be living with mommy and daddy still, sucking at life, acomplishing nothing.  He coulda been a man, stepped up and confronted me, but instead he was a bitch and moved out...

Going to jail?  he ain't gonna do shiut he's growing. You bitched out, and you got no excuse.  Don't bring that weak shit around here anymore.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: Doitagain]
    #180851 - 01/13/09 03:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

doesnt seem like Kine bitched out really, he took a tiny bit of the harvest to dry/cure himself and the other dude up and moves out? seems pretty retarded

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery

Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: beatyou]
    #180858 - 01/13/09 03:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah he bitched out, but at the same time "finding a hole in the back of a safe" I think the roommate might have been right about his trustworthyness.

Im pretty sure that if this were my situation I would have the harvest locked up and I would be kicking Kine out of the house.  Either that or I would put his ass on the streets with a half o and pimp his bitch ass out to make me some moneys.

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

OfflineKine
    #180894 - 01/13/09 04:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well thats the thing... its neithers house... nobody can kick anyone out.  And i didnt find the whole, i knew about it.  And thats why it should have been split wet, or told to me the plan was to split it dry.  He instead wouldnt tell me shit, so i took action to get what i deserved.  He got pissed and moved out.

And you can think that... but he steals from his dealer.  I took weed that we both grew, he took weed from his dealers sack, several times, and was planning about a robbery on him... So dont tell me this shit about how you may doubt MY trustworthyness... and did i mention how his friends go around to unlocked cars and jack shit?  Yup... im the theif.  I've stolen coricidin/robo/ect from walmart, and i have pinched a few sacks, but usually only if i had to deliver or something... nothings free.

All i did was try and get weed... i could have taken more; but i didnt want that.  I only want what was mine in the first place...

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#180896 - 01/13/09 04:20 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Why don't you go hit him with a golf club or something?

OfflineKine
Re: This fucking sucks... [Re: Doitagain]
    #180898 - 01/13/09 04:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Kine said:

Going to jail?  he ain't gonna do shiut he's growing. You bitched out, and you got no excuse.  Don't bring that weak shit around here anymore.

Dont bring your retardedness around here stupid fuck.  A) Nobodys growing right now... B) You dont know my situation C) what if i was on parole or something?  How the fuck do you know?  You dont... and i didnt bitch out... he's the one that moved out and took all the shit.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies