Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Attn: Mystikal * 1
    #877510 -

You didn't get kicked out of OTD, the settings were changed and now you have to opt in for adult content.  Ythan did this so new members didn't stumble in there and it wont show up in recent posts but it's still on the main page.  I'll PM you a link, it's just a toggle button.  Don't do a permabant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: namaste] * 1
    #877512 -

I was hoping he would see his mistake here and comeback.


--------------------
"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: namaste]
    #877515 -

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29688934#29688934

Ythan said:
feevers said:
Yeah pretty much any person that anyone would actually want to be around just turns around and leaves the room when its occupants are circle jerking each other while yelling "nigger" over and over

That's what new (and some old) members here are likely doing all the time when they see OTD shit in the active topics, turning around and leaving.

I did exactly the same when I joined a local gun website to sell a couple things and realized it had a whole subforum filled with threads about how dumb blacks and jews and women are. I'm sure much like OTD there was all sorts of heady nuance and decades of deep culture that my small brain couldn't grasp, but most people just don't want to be around that shit because honestly it's cringey and just fucking stupid



I guess that's a fair point, I kind of forget about all the different places that threads can surface without being explicitly sought out. How about this as a compromise, because I know there's a lot of passion and energy in the cultivation forum, and people should be able to feel proud of that community without needing to address or disavow an unrelated part of the site targeting a different audience. I've updated the option in display preferences to "View forums, avatars, and signatures containing adult content?" and when it's off (which is the default for new users), OTD is disabled. That means no trace in the forum interface, and if a user somehow follows a link to an OTD thread, they'll get an "access denied" error.

It seems like a reasonable solution to me, and more importantly it was really quick to code. :yesnod: Note that staff members always see OTD regardless of the setting.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: namaste]
    #877516 -

Hey guys!
Thanks for thinking of me,.I thought paw banned me and rage quit..I have accepted my one month self ban. I preformed another shake and break on my mycelium. It's looking good, lots of white inside. Will have pics of flush hopefully in a month. I'm finding the color scheme here really tricky to see what I'm typing on mobile but will try to change that and keep in touch on here.

:shaqwiggle:

Edited by Mystikal (10/07/26 10:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Mystikal]
    #877517 -

I fixed the format issue.
:poast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Mystikal]
    #877518 -

Good you found out.


--------------------
"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: ThreeLittleBirds] * 1
    #877520 -

I've been lurking the shroomery a bit and saw right away that I made a hasty decision and wasn't banned. The fuss fighting was getting tiring so maybe it will be refreshing to take a break. Just sipping some Peruvian coffee and smoking some fine chronic.

I bought an orchid recently and have been trying my best with watering it only every few weeks. Looks like it's set to bloom but not sure. Seems there is a lot to learn with them. Maybe I can find an orchid forum.

All is well, sorry if I worried people and thanks for checking on me here.

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #877534 -

Mystikal said:
I fixed the format issue.
:poast:



How?

It's like I did too much K and my eyes don't work right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: namaste]
    #877535 -

Went into display settings and changed it to large blue.
It's a lot better color scheme than the green for mobile at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #877536 -

Wow. Shroomery Jail sucks lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Archipelago] * 2
    #877557 -

Archipelago said:
Wow. Shroomery Jail sucks lol



The growery is lit fam. Welcome. Just picked up an oz. Looks and smells great.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Mystikal]
    #877561 -

Mystikal said:
Archipelago said:
Wow. Shroomery Jail sucks lol



The growery is lit fam. Welcome. Just picked up an oz. Looks and smells great.





Smoke it up.


--------------------
"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #877565 -



I bought this from the government :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ATTN: Jenny
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
XUL 24,650 195 12/21/19 05:34 AM
by poor boy
* HTML is disabled andyistic 2,336 15 03/22/09 04:54 PM
by repitallday
* Attn Enlil
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Texas Honey Badger 2,468 75 01/21/25 11:17 PM
by Solid Log
* This is kinda fucked up...Attn: Admins
( 1 2 3 all )
Texas Honey Badger 3,091 53 09/01/21 07:51 PM
by spirit_shadow
* Attn: Enlil
( 1 2 3 all )
Texas Honey Badger 907 50 01/25/25 01:49 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* attn: growery
( 1 2 3 all )
Acidic_Sloth 13,586 46 11/08/08 11:22 PM
by Justice_Fish
* attn: growery
( 1 2 3 all )
ltd 13,821 41 01/31/09 10:37 AM
by usg543
* ATTN: U.S. Stoners (Important Announcement)
( 1 2 all )
slackophage 8,167 35 07/19/08 02:43 PM
by Tangerines

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
85 topic views. 3 members, 8,436 guests and 799 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 14 queries.