Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Attn: Mystikal
    #877510 -

You didn't get kicked out of OTD, the settings were changed and now you have to opt in for adult content.  Ythan did this so new members didn't stumble in there and it wont show up in recent posts but it's still on the main page.  I'll PM you a link, it's just a toggle button.  Don't do a permabant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: namaste] * 1
    #877512 -

I was hoping he would see his mistake here and comeback.


--------------------
"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: namaste]
    #877515 -

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29688934#29688934

Ythan said:
feevers said:
Yeah pretty much any person that anyone would actually want to be around just turns around and leaves the room when its occupants are circle jerking each other while yelling "nigger" over and over

That's what new (and some old) members here are likely doing all the time when they see OTD shit in the active topics, turning around and leaving.

I did exactly the same when I joined a local gun website to sell a couple things and realized it had a whole subforum filled with threads about how dumb blacks and jews and women are. I'm sure much like OTD there was all sorts of heady nuance and decades of deep culture that my small brain couldn't grasp, but most people just don't want to be around that shit because honestly it's cringey and just fucking stupid



I guess that's a fair point, I kind of forget about all the different places that threads can surface without being explicitly sought out. How about this as a compromise, because I know there's a lot of passion and energy in the cultivation forum, and people should be able to feel proud of that community without needing to address or disavow an unrelated part of the site targeting a different audience. I've updated the option in display preferences to "View forums, avatars, and signatures containing adult content?" and when it's off (which is the default for new users), OTD is disabled. That means no trace in the forum interface, and if a user somehow follows a link to an OTD thread, they'll get an "access denied" error.

It seems like a reasonable solution to me, and more importantly it was really quick to code. :yesnod: Note that staff members always see OTD regardless of the setting.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: namaste]
    #877516 -

Hey guys!
Thanks for thinking of me,.I thought paw banned me and rage quit..I have accepted my one month self ban. I preformed another shake and break on my mycelium. It's looking good, lots of white inside. Will have pics of flush hopefully in a month. I'm finding the color scheme here really tricky to see what I'm typing on mobile but will try to change that and keep in touch on here.

:shaqwiggle:

Edited by Mystikal (10/07/26 10:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Mystikal]
    #877517 -

I fixed the format issue.
:poast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: Mystikal]
    #877518 -

Good you found out.


--------------------
"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attn: Mystikal [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #877520 -

I've been lurking the shroomery a bit and saw right away that I made a hasty decision and wasn't banned. The fuss fighting was getting tiring so maybe it will be refreshing to take a break. Just sipping some Peruvian coffee and smoking some fine chronic.

I bought an orchid recently and have been trying my best with watering it only every few weeks. Looks like it's set to bloom but not sure. Seems there is a lot to learn with them. Maybe I can find an orchid forum.

All is well, sorry if I worried people and thanks for checking on me here.

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ATTN: Jenny
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
XUL 24,647 195 12/21/19 05:34 AM
by poor boy
* Attn: Texans of the Growery... RasJeph 1,712 14 04/28/12 05:06 AM
by RasJeph
* Adult Swim
( 1 2 all )
NobodyImportant 9,043 21 11/06/09 02:07 PM
by Slave of Cthulhu
* Adult Swim desu 1,421 10 02/11/12 08:45 PM
by still beLIEve
* [adult swim] grafitti Cheeba 1,314 7 05/09/11 08:23 PM
by Cheeba
* 26 Reasons why Kids are prett much just tiny drunk adults Manitou 532 1 04/30/13 11:33 AM
by Deadkndys420
* Free metal from Adult Swim! RasJeph 376 0 09/21/10 08:43 AM
by
* Attn Enlil
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Texas Honey Badger 2,466 75 01/21/25 11:17 PM
by Solid Log

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
30 topic views. 1 members, 33 guests and 294 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.