Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869681 -

I mean I would join a gang, but it would have to be bloods cos my favorite color is red....unless other gangs have red? Idk much about gangs :lolsy:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869682 -

whats going on tonight :getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #869683 -

Solid Log is trying to get us to join his gang.....the usesh.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869684 -

I just started three new gangs today.  I am going to be triumphant tonight.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #869686 -

For anyone who wants to bang, make sure your whole gang is down.  You can't let anyone into your gang who isn't down to bang.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #869688 -

Bang to me means shooting guns.....in which case I love to bang, I don't need a gang to do it though :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869689 -

I've shot guns since I was 5 years old. I was raised by my great grandfather....so naturally the first gun I ever shot was a .45 magnum. I was 5 or so, we were visiting a family member at a get together in some town, gpa said I was old enough to shoot now so he had me shoot at a mole that was in the burn pit....I don't remember if I hit it or not. I only remember the recoil 🤣


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #869690 -

spirit_shadow said:
Bang to me means shooting guns.....in which case I love to bang, I don't need a gang to do it though :awehigh:



He meant like this;


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #869691 -



--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869692 -

All of us need to take a step back and meditate on the Bang.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #869695 -

I'm too busy growing/planning on growing weed to join a gang :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869696 -

The gang will help you.  Your weed will come out the best.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #869698 -

:no: I like growing my way :notsureif:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869699 -

The Gang will increase your Genetics and smoke fools who try to rip off your crop.
Plus you can meet a hardcore Gangster Chick and Bang.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #869700 -

I don't have turf wars.....I have TERP wars :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869702 -

Your buds will be the best after you join.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869703 -

:fuckthisshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #869705 -

Jenny.  I've got a clue on where to find buds.  Maybe I'll hook you up.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #869709 -

Solid Log said:
Your buds will be the best after you join.



That is just absolutely not true. Best is a completely subjective term :wonka:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869710 -

Can you do it without using any nutrients or fertilizers? :micdrop:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,688 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? cannabispatient 1,340 19 01/14/25 09:20 AM
by viviantmccormick
* The Official Post When You Relapse Thread Coaster 2,774 18 04/26/11 04:01 PM
by THEBats
* Post your Pieces phychotronM 3,088 15 06/22/14 10:13 PM
by phychotron
* SOLAR VAPE YOUR WEED MOTHERFUCKERS kayabear 7,318 19 02/26/09 03:20 PM
by Kine
* Does anyone else get tired of vaping after just one sesh? Mof 1,101 7 03/03/16 07:24 PM
by 336

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,396 topic views. 4 members, 9,525 guests and 2,630 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.018 seconds on 16 queries.