Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #869509 -

Chicks are fighting in Wars now so they get tattoos and smoke cigs, too.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869515 -

im gonna order some finally its just not a great time to do it right now :smug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #869516 -



Drippy Nugs.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #869523 -

yoosername said:
That's how they got my grandpa to start smoking; cigarettes in the rations.



Some of those old rations still hold up :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #869524 -

My Gramps was at Iwo Jima and my mom told me he wouldn't eat pineapple because they fed him so much canned pineapple there.
My other Gramps was at Normandy.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] * 1
    #869526 -

Solid Log said:
My Gramps was at Iwo Jima and my mom told me he wouldn't eat pineapple because they fed him so much canned pineapple there.
My other Gramps was at Normandy.



The greatest generation was built different.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #869528 -

I remember when I was a little kid there were WWII Vets all over the place.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869539 -

:megacrankey::fuckthisshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #869543 -

Why are you so angry? May I Daggett you get a punching bag?


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #869549 -

i already have one :getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #869550 -

She already got one.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #869555 -

You can Daggett me a punching bag any time spirit, I'll even quit my antipsychotics so I can go full blown psycho on it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #869557 -

Make sure you fuck up the bag's shit.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #869560 -

Ok....I was on xanax when I posted that....I am not used to such substances :lolsy:

Edit: I had one saved for a rainy day and kinda freaked out the other day so I took it to calm down :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/14/24 03:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869561 -

but yes, punching bags are awesome. I'm glad you guys all have one lol


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #869562 -

I punch the air soft Bullet produce shaft.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869564 -

xanax :lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #869565 -

I usually have one xanax I keep for a rainy day, how is that funny? Lol


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #869566 -

The last time I took one was last year I think....yeah it was after I beat my punching bag to a bloody pulp because I wanted to see if I could punch it until my hands broke....the answer is no I could not but I did lose some blood 💀

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #869567 -

If you punch a bag until the insides come out then you are known as an inside out fighter.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,610 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* Post something positive
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
spirit_shadow 15,359 269 06/14/25 05:11 PM
by Jenny
* Addicted...
( 1 2 3 all )
mycomaster_420 9,824 51 01/31/10 11:31 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* smash, Smash, SMASH BlueBerry_SwisherS 1,022 12 02/15/13 11:10 PM
by Phallus
* to all the drug addicts out there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 15,557 54 05/28/08 11:51 AM
by still beLIEve
* Mushrooms and addiction Big_tiggy 3,411 17 05/28/11 09:51 AM
by FurrowedBrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,336 topic views. 4 members, 8,155 guests and 2,124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.