

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08 
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#865990 - 04/07/24 10:07 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Quote: Stay Golden pony boy
--------------------
|
Versicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 704
Last seen: 2 years, 4 months
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#865997 - 04/08/24 05:45 AM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said: Good job 👏
Yeah I managed to get about 5 prints from the golden halo. I'm going to run it again to try to get the gold. I'm sending 2 to members on the shroomery and you can have one as well if you want. I doubt it since it's not gold 
Thanks buddy
I also appreciate the offer, but I was actually hoping for the gold
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,207
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 11 minutes, 29 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
#866025 - 04/09/24 04:51 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I just got a pound of Powdered Astragalus Root. This brand is less bitter and more Earthy tasting than what my old supplier supplies. I also got chocolate bars infused with Medicinal Mushrooms. Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, and Reishi. They are delicious.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Versicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 704
Last seen: 2 years, 4 months
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#866027 - 04/09/24 05:04 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: I just got a pound of Powdered Astragalus Root. This brand is less bitter and more Earthy tasting than what my old supplier supplies. I also got chocolate bars infused with Medicinal Mushrooms. Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, and Reishi. They are delicious.
Right on man, sound delicious!
I wish that I could afford to eat like that
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,207
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 11 minutes, 29 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
#866030 - 04/09/24 05:32 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I have a big chunk of money that is becoming worthless. I don't know what to do with it. Everyone with a life savings is tripping off this inflation. If it keeps up, money will have lost most of it's value soon.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#866038 - 04/10/24 02:53 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
You could always buy me a papa johns pizza if you're feeling blue
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Versicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 704
Last seen: 2 years, 4 months
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#866040 - 04/10/24 02:57 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said: You could always buy me a papa johns pizza if you're feeling blue 
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,057
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 1 hour, 58 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
#866042 - 04/10/24 03:55 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
My buddy's son gave me his grow setup in exchange for a bag of weed somewhere down the road. Unfortunately he smokes, so the tent and fans smell like shit, but the light is a mars sp 250 and should make an excellent veg light with some deodorizing spray
|
Versicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 704
Last seen: 2 years, 4 months
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#866048 - 04/10/24 04:57 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Watch that third hand smoke, it's a killer!
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,207
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 11 minutes, 29 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
#866050 - 04/10/24 06:29 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
The latest Grow Tech brings mega profits in the drug game.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#866064 - 04/11/24 01:24 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I don't care about all that, where's my pizza?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,207
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 11 minutes, 29 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#866066 - 04/11/24 01:49 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I know where to get Mafia Pizza in %*%%^*%*^ or ^*%*%*%*^%*%. Maybe we could hook up sometime and I'll take you for real pizza.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#866068 - 04/11/24 02:35 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I don't want real pizza. I specifically asked for papa johns
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#866069 - 04/11/24 02:36 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Best pizza I had in my life was in Jacksonville Florida.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,207
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 11 minutes, 29 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#866070 - 04/11/24 03:03 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I know this one place outside of Hollywood and also a place in Washington State that makes Italian/Greek style pies. The best.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#866087 - 04/12/24 12:38 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Something positive: my MAC #1 seeds germinated so I'm extremely excited for them specifically
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,207
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 11 minutes, 29 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#866092 - 04/12/24 02:29 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I am a munch monster for Ganja Edibles.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#866126 - 04/14/24 10:57 AM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
Something positive: I woke up sick today.
Being sick is positive because as we speak my body is forming new antibodies. It is an upgrade.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,207
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 11 minutes, 29 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#866127 - 04/14/24 03:00 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
You can use cold medicine to extract the crystals.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#866129 - 04/14/24 04:19 PM (2 years, 5 months ago) |
|
|
I'm not extracting shit. Trying to dab today almost killed me 💀
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,775 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
first post from phone ( 1 2 all ) |
Picklez |
4,177 |
21 |
07/25/12 07:44 AM by BlueBerry_Swisher |  |
 |
TIC Sunday |
Dr. Siekadellyk |
3,237 |
18 |
01/10/11 07:01 AM by still beLIEve |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,370 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The post when you train/workout/exercise thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 all ) |
drawde |
20,082 |
87 |
06/04/17 07:40 PM by poor boy |  |
 |
The Post When You Trip Thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all ) |
FRACTALife |
37,350 |
107 |
02/08/24 01:41 AM by Solid Log |  |
 |
puzzled!?!? |
shroomman8118 |
2,330 |
18 |
06/22/10 01:24 AM by Buddy |  |
 |
Deer hunters post your trail cam pics on this thread |
MR.HEADY |
4,132 |
16 |
09/06/10 11:46 AM by Tripp420 |
|
|
|
|