Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineNotE
Stranger
Indoor 300w led soil coir perlite compost
    #864664 - 02/15/24 02:36 AM (2 months, 10 days ago)

I started late and to be honest I don’t know which strains are where I didn’t label.

This one is awesome. The biggest one is the youngest one too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNotE
Stranger
Re: Indoor 300w led soil coir perlite compost [Re: NotE]
    #864665 - 02/15/24 02:38 AM (2 months, 10 days ago)

I topped the  big one twice now. And the one behind it once. The one behind is def ppp. My only thriving transplant. Also plant might be big because a fan blowing burning propane on it. It’s fine it’s only water and co2 I have a co monitor in there and it’s never gone off. CO would never balance the equation anywhmay so why do they say it’s got risk maybe the hydrogen sulfide nope nvm.

Edited by NotE (02/15/24 02:59 AM)

OfflineVersicolour
    #864668 - 02/15/24 05:53 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Looks like you actually fimmed that big one instead of topping it  :wink:

https://sensigarden.com/fimming-topping-cannabis-plants/

OfflineNotE
Stranger
Re: Indoor 300w led soil coir perlite compost [Re: Versicolour]
    #864686 - 02/15/24 12:40 PM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Yeah I did but the new shoots came out I topped again but I left the one growing to the left alone. So marijuana is really easy to top? Cause I’ve had plants I practice on. Some are more easily topped than others. I topped a house plant and it quit growing new leaves, then died.  Oh and the big one was. Actually an old pot of a bush I let grow until it died from root bound. It took like 3 years. So it’s actually w/e potting soil they used and a little of my compost.

Edited by NotE (02/15/24 12:46 PM)

OfflineVersicolour
    #864690 - 02/15/24 01:43 PM (2 months, 9 days ago)

I have no problems topping  cannabis,  and I top all my house  plants that can be topped too.

It makes for smaller,  bushier,  more compact plants.

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864702 - 02/16/24 02:22 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Yeah some plants if you the pistil off it does not come back. Forgive me if it’s not called a pistol. I did all my research years ago. Some may be jumbled, but, I know what I mean to say. lol.

Water Pur faucet filtered mineral water. Comes out ph 9 and I lower it with either vinegar or an old Dr Pepper. To ph 6-7.
Soil: The coir was thoroughly rinsed then perlite added with some compost that looks like mud. The compost was under a huge tree and had no lid. I think bird poop is the cause of the nitrogen burn on the new plants. So I had to rinse them out very well. Hence the overwatering.
The smaller ones are all same birthday but some were transplanted which stunts the growth. I’m a firm believer in straight to soil planting. I’ve never germinated.
Feed: miracle gro 10-52-10 mixed 30:1 watered everytime. And water using the directions once a month.

Edited by NotE (02/16/24 02:26 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864703 - 02/16/24 02:30 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Then idk what happened to this one. It’s like cracked corn bird seed growth. A

Edited by NotE (02/16/24 02:31 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864704 - 02/16/24 02:32 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

More pics of the hopefully amnesia haze auto.

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864705 - 02/16/24 02:36 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Damnit I can’t edit pictures into post.
All in all they look pretty good for nitrogen burn early on. The muscle milk container and the smaller one next to it are both ppp. Oooo I can’t wait to breed that into whatever is in the big pot. My ppp seeds are regular.

Edited by NotE (02/16/24 02:44 AM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #864716 - 02/16/24 12:07 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

NotE said:
Water Pur faucet filtered mineral water. Comes out ph 9 and I lower it with either vinegar or an old Dr Pepper. To ph 6-7.
Soil: The coir was thoroughly rinsed then perlite added with some compost that looks like mud. The compost was under a huge tree and had no lid. I think bird poop is the cause of the nitrogen burn on the new plants. So I had to rinse them out very well. Hence the overwatering.
The smaller ones are all same birthday but some were transplanted which stunts the growth. I’m a firm believer in straight to soil planting. I’ve never germinated.
Feed: miracle gro 10-52-10 mixed 30:1 watered everytime. And water using the directions once a month.

My advice would be to use phosphoric acid instead of acetic for pH down.  Let freshly mixed soil sit, hydrated, to "cook" for at least 2 weeks before use. 

Also, if you're feeding ionic nutrients, you may as well skip the compost and grow in straight coco or coco/perlite. You'd have to water more frequently but you get more control over feedings this way, faster growth, and much less of a chance of overwatering.

I'd get a cheap ec meter, a nice pH pen, and some better nutrients as well should you choose to go the coco route, I use Jacks 321 nutrients and an Apera ph pen.

OfflineNotE
Stranger
Re: Indoor 300w led soil coir perlite compost [Re: yoosername]
    #864741 - 02/16/24 07:33 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Yea I know I left some in an old fridge. It was white when I used it.

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864742 - 02/16/24 08:57 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Pics

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864768 - 02/17/24 08:19 PM (2 months, 7 days ago)

What do you mean I should use compost or fertilizer? And perlite is for evaporation right?
The best looking one is just regular potting soil I just put a layer on top. I want a light meter to see if it is even close to hid. It’s just hid is so hot. I’ve no doubt it would be 150 in there with a 1000w hid. That and ac just can’t afford it. Since, it is supposed to be certain temp. I’ve got a tent which would do a lot to keep heat loss out of the room but you still need an in-line fan and outtake fan in your roof for it to be feasible. It’s not flowering yet so I’m pretty sure it’s not autoflower which either ppp northern lights or blue mystic. Honestly wouldn’t mind some more of that. But this plant has crystals on the leaves and is already sticky. The other wasn’t until the end. Plus this one is more frangrant already smells. Oh yeah and the particulates after a 5 stage pur faucet filter will be minimal. Why do you Think the minerals get added back in after 5 stage filter. So hopefully since that soil sat for a while and cooked it will work better on the seedlings. If not I’ll just buy potting soil. And I got the correct equipment this time for I wonder how big a plant I get with just the soil in those small pots. I forgot I kill everything I move.

Edited by NotE (02/17/24 08:39 PM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#864784 - 02/18/24 08:49 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

NotE said:
What do you mean I should use compost or fertilizer? And perlite is for evaporation right?
The best looking one is just regular potting soil I just put a layer on top. I want a light meter to see if it is even close to hid. It’s just hid is so hot. I’ve no doubt it would be 150 in there with a 1000w hid. That and ac just can’t afford it. Since, it is supposed to be certain temp. I’ve got a tent which would do a lot to keep heat loss out of the room but you still need an in-line fan and outtake fan in your roof for it to be feasible. It’s not flowering yet so I’m pretty sure it’s not autoflower which either ppp northern lights or blue mystic. Honestly wouldn’t mind some more of that. But this plant has crystals on the leaves and is already sticky. The other wasn’t until the end. Plus this one is more frangrant already smells. Oh yeah and the particulates after a 5 stage pur faucet filter will be minimal. Why do you Think the minerals get added back in after 5 stage filter. So hopefully since that soil sat for a while and cooked it will work better on the seedlings. If not I’ll just buy potting soil. And I got the correct equipment this time for I wonder how big a plant I get with just the soil in those small pots. I forgot I kill everything I move.

In my opinion, it's better for a new grower to "pick a lane" and go either full organic in a peat based soil with dry organic amendments as fertilizers, or go hydroponic/semihydro with something like hempy buckets or drain to waste coco and feed nutrient salts.  They are very different styles of growing, so it's best to pick one to focus on to start with.

DTW coco is easy if you can feed often enough, 2x per day minimum in a 2 gal pot during flower, but you must maintain a nutrient reservoir and learn to mix nutrients.  Organics is easy if you start with a large amount of quality soil and learn when to top dress amendments and how often to water, but unless you are recycling that soil it can get expensive.

HID lighting is pretty much obsolete, only really useful for colder grow areas these days.

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864803 - 02/18/24 11:23 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Yeah but my vivosun 100 watt hung vertically. All the plants turn towards it. The king led has 1200. It may just be that the vivosun is so reflective it’s bouncing more light so naturally they turn towards the most light. But it only has 150 leds. Apparently Samsung leds are really brighter. But I topped it some more. I think it’s northern lights cause it’s.3nodes in and no flower yet. With the way this thing is budging like this it’s def not the blue mystic reg im pretty sure that’s the one I just finished growing. Root fungus helps a lot. The big one was def sharing sugars with any struggling plant.

Edited by NotE (02/18/24 11:25 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864804 - 02/18/24 11:25 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Pics.

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864806 - 02/18/24 11:48 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Pics

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864807 - 02/18/24 11:52 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Read above post. But I’d like to add that I was going to get some organic Norwegian kelp. .01.1.01 or something. But it gets higher numbers when it finished breaking down. And that organically produced vegetables are only alllowed to have that sprayed or anywhere near them. I will when I get some more money. And this is already a fragrant plant.

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864856 - 02/20/24 05:20 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Are you saying straight coir is hydroponics? Because I thought hydro were the red Rubbermaid tub with like 8 holes bored in the lid with a spigot hot glue gunned to the bottom.  I have never heard str8 coir as hydro before. I thought it was those rock things. Miscommunication of sorts maybe?
Edit so I’m doing both hydro and soil at the same time. Now?

Edited by NotE (02/20/24 05:21 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger
    #864861 - 02/20/24 05:54 AM (2 months, 4 days ago)

Pics. You’re right cooking the soil has an effect. the seedlings are in months old premix and look fantastic. My dog knocked over the tray so I had to flip em all back over and want to gaurentee smoke. It’s cheap enough if seeds bought bulk.

[url=https://files.growery.org/files/g24-008/843351881-IMG_0736.jpg][/urlDo you think I should stop topping the top? It’s got like 5 nodes just on top.

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#864884 - 02/20/24 03:55 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

NotE said:
Are you saying straight coir is hydroponics? Because I thought hydro were the red Rubbermaid tub with like 8 holes bored in the lid with a spigot hot glue gunned to the bottom.  I have never heard str8 coir as hydro before. I thought it was those rock things. Miscommunication of sorts maybe?
Edit so I’m doing both hydro and soil at the same time. Now?

By straight coir, I mean straight up coco coir as a medium, no perlite, compost, or slow release ferts, just the same stuff you'd use to grow cubes.  It is a more or less inert medium, so you have to feed with a balanced nutrient mix at a specific pH range every watering, at least once a day for established plants.  You water till runoff to prevent nutrient salts from accumulating, hence why it is called drain to waste or run to waste coco.

It's technically considered "semi-hydroponics", as it uses a medium along with hydroponic nutrients.  Regarding typical hydro setups in canna culture, RDWC is probably the most popular; recirculating deep water culture.

I recommend reading up on a few different grow styles/methods, and picking the one that seems most doable to you.  Coco for cannabis is a good site to check out if you want to learn more about that style.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#864896 - 02/21/24 10:26 AM (2 months, 3 days ago)

I read perlite adds micro nutrients over time. So that’s why I put it in.
But what should I do about this I think I planted it upside down. is it a goner already?

Edited by NotE (02/21/24 10:27 AM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#864897 - 02/21/24 11:16 AM (2 months, 3 days ago)

Perlite is more so used for aeration, and is also more or less inert.  With organic mixes you can get by without it, but it helps you achieve faster drybacks which is beneficial when overwatering is a concern.

Sorry, can't really tell whats going on in that pic.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#864899 - 02/21/24 12:36 PM (2 months, 3 days ago)

I don’t want to touch it but can uv (edit) light be harmful to roots?

Edited by NotE (02/21/24 12:37 PM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#864903 - 02/21/24 02:33 PM (2 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

NotE said:
I don’t want to touch it but can uv (edit) light be harmful to roots?

UVB and UVC can for sure, not sure about UVA.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#864921 - 02/22/24 12:21 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Well strange it was white and I moved it for a better pic and it turned purple. I forgot to mention that i planted it upside down or on its side. I don’t plant deep. deep enough to be flush with soil. Maybe I should contact it more so if I water it doesn’t move. I was using the 10ml luer lock syringe with 16 ga tip to water them. But it takes forever. Like 40 ml per pot. So anyway I covered it up loosely. I always get this close to flushing mushies. And get scared and throw everything away. That’s what I got the things for. And I’m good at it too. I wish it were legal. Put a blue 411auto in a sab for 30 minutes before. and I get nearly 100% contam free. From agar. If it does contam, it just grows over it.

Edited by NotE (02/22/24 12:28 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#864928 - 02/22/24 07:32 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

This is pretty big now and I’m going to prune some of the biggest sunleaves. unless there is a better way to get light under to get the bottom branches to grow out. After tying down of course. Maybe you could turn the leafs 45 degrees.  but, how could one achieve such a thing. omit should I just focus on the top because there are so many branches?

Edited by NotE (02/22/24 08:22 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#864929 - 02/22/24 08:24 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Did I top it too much?

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#864981 - 02/23/24 07:12 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

I may turn 12/12 soon because if I don’t this thing will be a monster. It has to be northern lights with leaves like that. I got trellis net but it’s not set up properly I have to cut the thing to make it right. I’d rather get my money back.  Inside out ties unless it’s really bad. Thanks in advance for any input. Temp is about 76 down there. Soil temp is like 68. Well when I checked it once. Those buds are getting bigger especially the vmbroken branch one on bottom. It’s twice as big. I got so lucky. I had already completely ripped the other bottom on off.  I think it’s too late to prone those branches won’t yield. If I top one more time I should have something to write home about.

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#865000 - 02/24/24 10:08 AM (2 months, 19 hours ago)

In the last two pics, it looks like they are already flowering.  Most likely autoflowers.

Running autos and photos in the same area presents an obstacle that you must pick a path around.  Autos do best with longer light cycles, photos as you know flower on 12/12.  I'd probably focus on the photoperiod plants for now.

When you flip will depend on how tall your grow space is, some plants stretch 2-3x during the first 3 weeks of flower.  If you wanted to flip now you'd get a lower yield, but the longer you wait the more difficult it becomes to keep the plant healthy through flower, especially while you're still figuring stuff out.

OfflineVersicolour
    #865005 - 02/24/24 01:36 PM (2 months, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

yoosername said:
In the last two pics, it looks like they are already flowering.  Most likely autoflowers.

Running autos and photos in the same area presents an obstacle that you must pick a path around.  Autos do best with longer light cycles, photos as you know flower on 12/12.  I'd probably focus on the photoperiod plants for now.

When you flip will depend on how tall your grow space is, some plants stretch 2-3x during the first 3 weeks of flower.  If you wanted to flip now you'd get a lower yield, but the longer you wait the more difficult it becomes to keep the plant healthy through flower, especially while you're still figuring stuff out.

Very solid advice  :thumbup:

I would actually do the opposite though,  and focus on the autos. 

Since he already has autos flowering,  it would be detrimental to them to put them under 12/12 just to get that photo-period plant to flower.

I'd run the lights 24/7 or 20/4 and get the most that I could out of those autos,  since they are already stunted.

That photo plant can be cut back a million times to keep it small until you are ready to flower it,  if need be.

For instance,  this was a mother plant,  that I decided to just flower. It kept getting pretty big, so all I did was cut it back by half when it got too big.

I also root pruned it a couple of times too. Needless to say, I need to smoke badly, so after that last cut back,  I just decided to flower it. I wont get much but it will be a treat until the real fun begins this spring  :yesnod:

This all being said,  Cannabis can remain in vegetative growth for years, and be cut back tons of times until you are ready to flower them  :happyweed:

Edited by Versicolour (02/24/24 01:37 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865027 - 02/25/24 04:05 AM (2 months, 1 hour ago)

Yeah I was I was thinking of going after thecphoto but I want some colloidal silver first. Before I flower. There are probably 20 clones I could get off that. Cuz I was running 20-4 but I accidentally just ran 24/7 so might just keep it on. I had to turn th vivosun down to25% it keeps burning the ones closest to it.
Edit. Do you think I can still top the flowering plants cuz I did. And want to again.

Edited by NotE (02/25/24 04:09 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865028 - 02/25/24 04:10 AM (2 months, 1 hour ago)

How do you get yours so neat looking g.

OfflineVersicolour
    #865029 - 02/25/24 05:41 AM (2 months, 6 minutes ago)

Yeah,  I would just keep that photo period one in vegetative growth until the autos finish up.
Hopefully it will be a female,  and like you said,  you can get tons of clones from it  :yesnod:

And,  I personally would not mess with,  or top the autos anymore.
Doing so,  can cause way more harm than good,  and your harvest will suffer immensely in the end.

When I do top autos, I always do it early in vegetative growth,  and never after they have started to flower.
It's too much stress on them,  and it can cause them to stunt, and produce terribly.

The way I keep my plants so neat and tidy is that I defoliate all the way throughout the flowering process.
About every week or so,  I trim off any bigger fan leaves that block light.

I don't do this on my outdoor in ground plants though,  only on my small potted plants that I grow around the house.
I'm not an indoor grower,  but since I have no access to any smoke,  I had to grow something out to hold me over until I can put some clones/seedlings outdoors next month.

Since my weed tolerance is non existent now,  I'll make this little girl last a long time  :yesnod:

Good luck,  and do keep on keeping us posted  :thumbup:

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865101 - 02/26/24 03:39 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Every time I prune. I end up messing it up. But I will keep you posted. Nothing much has changed mainly because I don’t have goggles and the vivosun is. BRight.  H2O2 does work for killing off egg infestations. It just takes multiple treatments and doesn’t seem to affect the plants. If anything I think they grew faster. Edit yeah I topped like 3 nodes in and then again after that.

Edited by NotE (02/26/24 03:47 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865105 - 02/26/24 03:49 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

I made compost for growing gourmet edible mushrooms.it’s written on top which is which but I was testing what works best as sub. Almost straight millet or half millet half oatmeal. They aren’t pinning because. They are gourmet. Still need to finish em and have blue oyster and shhittake fresh.
Edit more. If they were cubes. that done atleast brf cakes would be pinning the cake down. All grown from agar.

Edited by NotE (02/26/24 04:34 PM)

OfflineVersicolour
    #865109 - 02/26/24 04:51 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Quote:

NotE said:
Every time I prune. I end up messing it up. But I will keep you posted. Nothing much has changed mainly because I don’t have goggles and the vivosun is. BRight.  H2O2 does work for killing off egg infestations. It just takes multiple treatments and doesn’t seem to affect the plants. If anything I think they grew faster. Edit yeah I topped like 3 nodes in and then again after that.

Use little nail scissors, they work great for pruning  :yesnod:

Quote:

NotE said:

I made compost for growing gourmet edible mushrooms.it’s written on top which is which but I was testing what works best as sub. Almost straight millet or half millet half oatmeal. They aren’t pinning because. They are gourmet. Still need to finish em and have blue oyster and shhittake fresh.
Edit more. If they were cubes. that done atleast brf cakes would be pinning the cake down. All grown from agar.

Those look great man :thumbup:

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865126 - 02/27/24 02:26 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

That’s a good idea.

Edited by NotE (02/27/24 02:27 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865169 - 03/01/24 01:26 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

[url=https://files.growery.org/files/g24-009/932503284-IMG_0848.jpg]I guess it’s got two extras just on the side of plant easiest to access. Idk if I rotated and topped over there. But I’m gonna try my hand out on some cloning. This thing needs pruned and cut way back. Just to keep all the plants the same height. So I think that is what I will try till I get about 6 clones.

It’s old enough I think the last pic. Would be flowering and a shot of my cracked corn autoflower I’m still trying to talk to the company for.

Edited by NotE (03/01/24 01:31 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865170 - 03/01/24 01:40 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

I want to get some bc god bud or grape ape. Try next.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865175 - 03/02/24 02:01 AM (1 month, 25 days ago)

My neighbor bought a plant grown under not enough light. And it’s 4 feet tall already in a half gallon maybe pot. The only way he’ll ever realize any return on investment would be start topping under 100w vivosun. And anywhere from 22-2 -19/5 hours. Randomly, until spring and go outdoors. Than after flower starts. In fall. He could walk away with a pound easy off what I sayw. This girl is syltarting to grow hairs idk why. But ppp is known for not being too strict on 12/12 but if it’s northern lights they are easy beginner grows too. Obviously the soil ph and micronutrient ppm is doing a lot better. Had to overwater again to soak top inches with h202 3% str. If you do try it, buy it from Walmart. It’s 1$ per quart. It smells. Something anweful. Like a I poured it in a massive wound or ear. inches away. So pour full str (it seems to lay dormant till more water is added. And shut the doors. The 411 hepa charxoal filter works great for keeping it mold smell free. But you need another next to the tent  intake blowing more filtered air in to keep that from smelling. This stuff smells wonderful. I’ll bet this crack corn ends up being a top producer this round.

Edit the vivosun are great because you can daisychain 3 of them to make up same sq ft as 200w longer length but less width. And still. The only one not pointing at the vivosun is behind it. It’s much better and worthwhile especially if you score a deal on 3$ for 70$ a piece or something. And I’ve seen em. That cheap.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865176 - 03/02/24 02:04 AM (1 month, 25 days ago)

A literal 5 sided cube of 100w vivosun. In a Mylar tent. Done. Better than super hps. But I really liked the spectrim on the super hps my combo full spec hid. But they really should’ve put the r type warning up ten years ago and I wouldn’t have bought it without a hood with a glass shield.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865177 - 03/02/24 02:11 AM (1 month, 25 days ago)

I stopped altering ph just running it out of the mineral faucet filter and whatever 1/2 tbsp to 1 gallon does it’s past or right at 8-9. Compost can be 6.5 and less if open under a bird tree. I’ll start adjusting again after the “old potting soil that once flowered a 3 ft tall bush for years before dying of root bound.” It takes a surprising long time to happen. All I had to do was cut 1” of roots off and plant with fresh soil in the same pot. And it would have lived.
Sorry I bounce ideas off myself.
Edit. Begins to complain of high ph. And it might be time. But I want food grade phosphoric acid. This Dr Pepper spring water mixture is perfect growth solution for mold. As it lives on just micronutrients in spring water.

Edited by NotE (03/02/24 02:14 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865178 - 03/02/24 02:15 AM (1 month, 25 days ago)

Also need hydrated lime for up. I know it’s dangerous e but it’s too late. I can’t put dolomite lime in anymore.

OfflineVersicolour
    #865201 - 03/02/24 04:59 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Quote:

NotE said:

[url=https://files.growery.org/files/g24-009/932503284-IMG_0848.jpg]I guess it’s got two extras just on the side of plant easiest to access. Idk if I rotated and topped over there. But I’m gonna try my hand out on some cloning. This thing needs pruned and cut way back. Just to keep all the plants the same height. So I think that is what I will try till I get about 6 clones.

It’s old enough I think the last pic. Would be flowering and a shot of my cracked corn autoflower I’m still trying to talk to the company for.

Has it been sexed yet?

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865277 - 03/05/24 04:43 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Are those balls? I thought females start like that and make a branch? There was an autoflower grown too long and really started pollinating. Maybe that or too much stress from topping caused it to flower. Or I slept through the plug in time once idk. I ran it 24x7 and cut down the autoflower to try and stop it but idk. I wish I would’ve taken a picture but I had 4 main colas the same length. Now they are different. I also took some bud and put it in a ziplock baggie and put it over the main cola and now I am going to 12/12. 

Edit. I was trying to focus on the hair but I’m pretty sure that’s female. I’ll snap some pictures tonight when I turn the lights back on. 

Edited by NotE (03/05/24 06:54 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865279 - 03/05/24 06:59 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

I only have one sati  dom hybrid regular seeds.  with thin leaves.  so I’m fairly certain this is not ppp. And since I’m pretty sure my blue mystic regulars all sprouted wings this is northern lights.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865289 - 03/05/24 04:00 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Pics coming in two hours. I should’ve topped that guys plant before he left. I just can’t stop the feeling they want to kick me in the face. So I didn’t. I should go to this “dispensary and top all of them then leave.”

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865290 - 03/05/24 08:42 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Well this sucks but I think it’s male. Look at the top. I may take it outside and let it grow out a bit cuz it’s right at 12/12 right now. But yeah it’s dead it’s 2 days unless I’m wrong. I’m going to mature it somewhere else for 3-5 days and chop it down and make butter or something idk. Sucks too cuz these leaves are way stickier than blue mystic. Ppp it idef is.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865297 - 03/06/24 08:49 AM (1 month, 20 days ago)

Some pics. Fear not. That was a volunteer seed. Must have planted too low and finally busted out. 2 more ppp one transplant and one kept in pot. Ppp I’d known for not being strict on her light to flower.  Its og and northern lights X afghani heritage give her side windows to perform well. So ogx nlx afghani parent with bm X nl X  short Ryder  genetics should be a very indica dom plant probably going to keep most of the autoflower trait too and be way more reliable. Then these 7 year old seeds been drying out on a closet shelf for years carried in pocket to deter thieves and finally, tried to grame my bro with whilst he called the cops for a warrant. Any body try that legal stuff 1plsd? I’d love to try it or 1c or 1d mayb3 it’s called? I know 1p is right.

I wish I had a tenstip of white strip.

Edited by NotE (03/12/24 10:05 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865401 - 03/12/24 09:49 AM (1 month, 14 days ago)

I’ve been ashamed of my last post. So ashamed I didn’t want to log in. But, may as well finish what I started.nothing much new to report. Got 3 autoflowers growing another just sprouted. 
Tried my hand at some cloning because there are too many branches it will probably die because it can’t hold up the weight. It’s female. The other same strain but significantly smaller is same strain can tell if it’s male yet. The autoflower didn’t streatch much and every node is growing into the next one. So I split the buds up in an attempt to grow out ward. I thought I killed it. But today white pistols are back and the branch is growing outward with popcorn nugs all the way down.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865402 - 03/12/24 09:59 AM (1 month, 14 days ago)

As of late I’ve gone to straight ph uped water. That compost is acidic as heck. My soils was ph 5. And I think I might have some powdery mildew. Can I correct that? I used tums for the ph up.  I’m not 100% positive but I did read that it’s not water soluble and will stay in soils and time released ph up ? Or maybe that’s only dolomite lime. Although I’m pretty sure coral wouldn’t make tuna out of co2 if it was water soluble. The coral would just dissolve away. In one of the pics you can see my main cola. Lol there are 4. Colas 2 sun leafs. Gd when I do things I do it right.

It’s female. White pistols/hair whatever they’re called. Can I bump back to 16/8 or 18/6 after the plant has enough hormones signaling flowering? I should be able to right? Atleas

t after there are so many hormones it can’t stop not even light cycle?

Edited by NotE (03/12/24 10:00 AM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#865403 - 03/12/24 10:24 AM (1 month, 14 days ago)

Some people flip them early to sex them, then reveg on 24/0 before the flower run.  Reveg can take 2 months or so however, so there are better ways if you don't have a perpetual setup.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865451 - 03/13/24 09:03 PM (1 month, 13 days ago)

Ok yeah I’m not waiting that long. Nor, do I have the room such a plant would take up. I got 23g dried from a plant I never topped. And I ripped a lower branch off to boot. So this thing has around 30 extra side branch colas and 6 mains just on top. I’m concerned about weight. Should I be pruning and making sure each quadrant of plant has the same amount of colas? Or what do I do? The plant pretty much trains itself and rights itself to where it should be. So I haven’t tied down much except I did ziptie both lower branches together for a couple weeks. But the stems are rubbery still. That’s from powdery mildew right?

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#865454 - 03/14/24 09:44 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Prune and train to shape the plant into a large flat canopy for best yields with a single plant, it takes some experience to get a feel for it.  For the absolute highest yields, you'll want to look into sea of green growing.  High plant counts means less veg time and thus more flower cycles per year.  But you'll want to get good at cloning if you're doing a sog. 

Rubbery stems?  Powdery mildew typically shows up as white spots on your leaves, but there are other fungal pathogens that can infect the plant.

Are you keeping your humidity in check?

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865520 - 03/16/24 02:34 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

No I don’t have a hygrometer. It’s extremely dry where I live and I have only been watering twice sometimes 3 a week. It’s so dry I sometimes run a propane torch just barely on. To add humidity and co2. I got a new way of growing pot. Check it out it’s soil hydroponics.

Does this mean it could be rootbound? Like should I add soil ? It was full when i started. Now it’s compacted halfway. I swear the other autoflower that was potted with it grafted roots together.

I had bought a map of all the underground springs. But my mom ripped it up into a million pieces.
Edit - I no longer live with parents.
They were all over. I originally bought it to find gov’t land to go rabbit hunting. But saw how many underground aprings there are. Like one could literally plant in the middle of the rain bush and it’s covered but the root fungus will make sure it gets water until its roots are deep enough. Come back in October and harvest.

Edited by NotE (03/16/24 02:38 PM)

OfflineVersicolour
    #865526 - 03/16/24 07:38 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

are those last pics clones?

OfflineVersicolour
    #865555 - 03/17/24 07:04 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Not to be the bearer of bad news,  but those clones most likely will not survive with your current set up.

Once I started using these,  my clones have rooted 100% and I have not lost one yet  :thumbup:

Edited by Versicolour (03/17/24 07:05 AM)

OfflineVersicolour
    #865637 - 03/21/24 02:34 PM (1 month, 5 days ago)

Did we give up?

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865841 - 03/31/24 11:03 PM (26 days, 7 hours ago)

So been on 24/7 for 2-3 weeks and moved the auto flowers outside. I need a more powerful floor fan. It’s good and my clones are great since I wrapped the top with parafilm tape. It’s translucent so it doesn’t let in all the power of the light. Then I also tried using a pill bottle with the lid as the bottom. And others a small pill bottle in a bigger pill bottle for a dome.
I have the worst luck with lst. Maybe it’s too much stress but I think it was not enough water when I was training.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865842 - 04/01/24 12:23 AM (26 days, 6 hours ago)

I also put more soil on top of the soil. Then poked holes in the roots. And the sticks are broken down. I found an old blue oyster fully colonized agar. I put that in there.

Edited by NotE (04/01/24 12:25 AM)

OfflineVersicolour
    #865846 - 04/01/24 06:48 AM (26 days ago)

Edited by Versicolour (04/01/24 11:37 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865872 - 04/02/24 07:36 PM (24 days, 11 hours ago)

The new soil started a growth spurt.

[url=https://files.growery.org/files/g24-14/210820438-IMG_1131.jpg][/url

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865873 - 04/02/24 07:37 PM (24 days, 11 hours ago)

And I watered it today the soil shrank about two inches. So they are already coming up. But this doesn’t seem to be stopping the flowering process. Is it because maybe they keep producing that hormone after a certain level? I think I’m going to bud anyway because this will be enough to last a year. I think this is def gonna. Be rootbound by the time it’s done. But the roots are coming out the bottom into a spaghetti pot. So I don’t think hydro gets root bound.

Edited by NotE (04/02/24 07:43 PM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#865876 - 04/02/24 08:29 PM (24 days, 10 hours ago)

Could they be autos?  Photos will reveg under 24/0, but it will take a long time.

Personally I wouldn't let the roots dangle into a nutrient solution, thats asking for root rot.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865910 - 04/04/24 02:12 AM (23 days, 4 hours ago)

No they are reveging the hairs are turning hard. Almost burnt like quality to them. I only have sativa dom auto and pretty much all indica purple or blue weed autos.  I thought maybe. It could be blue mystic auto because it looks similar to my last plant. But I had a bag completely rubbed of all identifying info and maybe those are blue mystic reg. Because I still can see the autos label.idk do you think those look indica or sativa dom leaves? Because I grew a sativa once and those leaves are pencil thin.

Edited by NotE (04/04/24 02:14 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865991 - 04/07/24 11:46 PM (19 days, 7 hours ago)

I am going to flower. It’s not stopping on part of the plant. And my main might fall over And break off if it gets any bigger. Got 4 clones that are chillin. I’m going to use the technique where you clone and go straight to flower to sex a clone. So you don’t stress the mother out. I don’t know why this main cola isn’t re veging. I’ve never heard of a late blooming auto. Idk. This plant has really taken to nutes only in water for roots.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865992 - 04/07/24 11:51 PM (19 days, 6 hours ago)

Formula: 0

I mean, sure they could be autos. But, every auto I’ve encountered is flowering2-3 nodes in. Not 5.

Edited by NotE (04/07/24 11:53 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865993 - 04/08/24 12:04 AM (19 days, 6 hours ago)

Edited by NotE (04/08/24 12:09 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#865994 - 04/08/24 12:10 AM (19 days, 6 hours ago)

The first pic is the top cola I didn’t cut off. The roots are growing sideways now.  The one in the bottom.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866008 - 04/08/24 08:55 PM (18 days, 9 hours ago)

This thing isn’t stopping and been on 24/7 over a month. Um can I still use colloidal silver?

There’s a nice look at the only w I got.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866009 - 04/08/24 08:56 PM (18 days, 9 hours ago)

Can I still use colloidal silver or is this plant pollinated and that’s why Its. not stopping?

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866010 - 04/08/24 09:07 PM (18 days, 9 hours ago)

Are those balls? Mayhap, it is auto flower. here are some hairs though and I’m def smelling pot when I come back from the store. But the autos are ok. Except I tried topping one and you cannot top autos. They grow side ways.

Edited by NotE (04/08/24 09:12 PM)

OfflineVersicolour
    #866014 - 04/09/24 09:56 AM (17 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

NotE said:
Are those balls? Mayhap, it is auto flower. here are some hairs though and I’m def smelling pot when I come back from the store. But the autos are ok. Except I tried topping one and you cannot top autos. They grow side ways.

You can top autos, I do it all the time  :thumbup: 

It all just depends on when you do it and the strain. Some autos respond to topping better than others though.

I also don't think that those are male flowers either. I had some on my flowering plant just like that, and they shot out pistils.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866090 - 04/12/24 02:10 PM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

Ok so can I spray colloidal silver or not? It’s just this has 6banches before it flowered when I went 12/12. And every auto pretty much sprouts flowering.

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866091 - 04/12/24 02:15 PM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

Ok so can I spray colloidal silver or not? It’s just this has 6banches before it flowered when I went 12/12. And every auto pretty much sprouts flowering. Some pics of old gourmet agar plates. Before I figured out they are shipped in parafilm. It took forever to get a clean plate of red reishi it was contam syringe. I think I transferred 4 times for that. 

Also so that is that monster cropping or w/e?

Edited by NotE (04/12/24 02:27 PM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866108 - 04/12/24 11:56 PM (14 days, 6 hours ago)

This thing smells so good and it must be 80 pounds by now.
ph and I topped it one more time so might see that monster cropping.

Edited by NotE (04/13/24 12:00 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866109 - 04/13/24 12:14 AM (14 days, 6 hours ago)

Trimmed it up.idk if that will live since I put h202in it 3% it raised up and is now touching the leaves so I think it’s toast.

Edited by NotE (04/13/24 12:17 AM)

OfflineNotE
Stranger

#866112 - 04/13/24 08:27 AM (13 days, 22 hours ago)

So I was mistaken and monster cropping is a flowering clone.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals