Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekreg

INDICA VS SATIVA
    #851960 - 11/13/21 05:54 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

INDICA VS SATIVA WAR THREAD
ITT ARGUE ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES OF INDICA AND SATIVA AND WHICH IS BETTER!

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekreg

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: kreg]
    #851961 - 11/13/21 05:56 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I argue that sativas are truly the highest quality of weeds because they take soooo long to flower they get all that nice time in the sun and they get all that extra time to stretch their legs. Plus they amber out so slow you get a great complex full high!!!

Indicas are best suited for noob growers/ people with sleep issues / broke and impatient peoples
:fireworship:  :fireworship:
WHATCHA GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT?!?! HUH?!?!

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851965 - 11/13/21 06:27 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

There is no noticeable difference to me in the high.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #851969 - 11/13/21 07:07 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
There is no noticeable difference to me in the high.

But have you tried them separately with really low tolerance? I will never forget the first time my buddy gave me some of his home flower. Some strawberry kush then some lemon haze. Maaaan I fucking loved the lemon haze thought it was perfect.
The fuckin strawberry? Shit had me yawning soooo hard!
And I checked the trichomes on them they were both about even level of milkiness! I've had lots of weed before that but that was first time I got it directly from the grower and it was wtf he said it was and he didn't lie about the strain or like just buying from dispo lol. I truly stand by the idea that indicas have phenos that produce a sleepy drowsy body high and that sativas produce a more stimulating psychedelic head space high

Oh and I've experienced it with all of my own crops as well! Now maybe I am biased because when I shopped those beans I picked strains based on body/heady effects after browsing indica/sativa.
Like main reason I Cheese is my favorite strain of all time is because it's a really good sativa kick (and it takes a long time to flower like one) but it has juuuuust enough indi genes in it's mix that you still get that nice warm fuzzy all over. Plus it stinks like ass cheese, make your neighbors think you have rotten food and a scat fetish.
The most sativa dominant plant I've ran was Super Silver Haze, that freaking bitch flowered for 20 weeks AND IT STILL WASN'T AMBER!!!! But it still smoked really good had a uh like smooth vanilla leathery taste almost like a super light blonde cigar with clove. The high was very rushy and clear headed but not like early harvest.
Most indica dominant I've ran would probably be either OG Chem or White Widow granted both of those are hybrids so, kinda hard to say, but they both flowered and finished almost too fast under 10 weeks flowering. The highs from those was a more slower amnesiac warm fuzzy high that typically faded into hard tiredness.
In my experience with my plants as well I have also seen the consensus of short dense buds and bushy plants with indicas, and then tall lanky larfy loose plants with sativas. My super silver haze was very dense but it was some very long colas, not much branch popcorn stuff going on.

I think it's like comparing different breeds of cats or dogs man. You're not going to show me a chihuahua and a pit bull and say "yeah man, they're the exact same thing". And those are the same species! Indica and sativa are different subspecies

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

Loc: Tat Tvam Asi
    #851974 - 11/13/21 07:40 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

This is the same argument as if Tequila is different than beer

Or lavender grade LSD to needlepoint LSD

All weed feels the same! Some stronger than others!

:micdrop:

Just kidding , idk I think I may agree with spirit shadow have not read whole thread yet tho

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: Connectedcosmos]
    #851983 - 11/14/21 02:22 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I've done both with no tolerance. The TYPE of high is the same the only difference is the strength and speed on which it comes up :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#852025 - 11/14/21 01:44 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

No one I know grows a true Sativa. Who has the time to flower for more then 16+ weeks and then have half the buds an Indica would have had at 8 weeks. So almost all growers settle for indica sativa crosses that produce the effects of a Sativa but flower in just 10 weeks and produce huge buds. Sadly all this breeding has led to the homogenization of the effects of indica and sativa cultivars. That said I really like G-13 purple haze it will give me energy all day long. And a northern lights from sense seeds will put me to sleep even at 8 am proving there still is indica and sativa plants if not cultivars.

Offlinekreg

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: Rider420]
    #852027 - 11/14/21 02:16 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I believe there are people who have true landrace pollen and genes isolated, surely!
I don't mind waiting that long time for sativa doms, like cheese for instance, worth it!!
I don't see how you smoke indicas in the morning, like I can't even use straight CBD in the morning hahaha

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: kreg] * 1
    #852028 - 11/14/21 02:47 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

indica :smug:

Offlinekreg

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: Jenny]
    #852030 - 11/14/21 02:56 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
indica :smug:

*is for bedtime and people who are addicted to stimulants :smug:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852035 - 11/14/21 04:26 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I've had landraces and true sativas grown by old heads and the high is still the same to me :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#852037 - 11/14/21 05:03 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I've had landraces and true sativas grown by old heads and the high is still the same to me :shrug:

:waitwtf: :igotnothing:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852041 - 11/14/21 05:58 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

BUT im probably not the best to compare results as I'm a freak of nature....salvia has literally zero effect on me and THC edibles in ANY form also have zero effect on me :shrug:

Edit: I also get zero euphoria from opiates(they still work for major pain like after surgeries or dental shit tho as that is the only time I take them)

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/14/21 06:01 PM)

Offlinekreg

#852049 - 11/14/21 08:54 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
BUT im probably not the best to compare results as I'm a freak of nature....salvia has literally zero effect on me and THC edibles in ANY form also have zero effect on me :shrug:

Edit: I also get zero euphoria from opiates(they still work for major pain like after surgeries or dental shit tho as that is the only time I take them)

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's fetanyl man!!!  :superkitty: 
Haha just kidding, I am always skeptical when people tell me they have drug immunities.
I can't think of any drug that doesn't do anything to me.

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
    #852050 - 11/15/21 03:04 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I get high off air sometimes.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852052 - 11/15/21 05:47 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's fetanyl man!!!  :superkitty: 
Haha just kidding, I am always skeptical when people tell me they have drug immunities.
I can't think of any drug that doesn't do anything to me.

I promise you salviea does absolutely nothing to me to which I'm still mad to this day about cos when it first came out I bought an expensive powerful extract and tried it with 4 different people at different times ans they all TRIPPED NUTS , one ran to the corner screaming, me? I smoked it with each and every person, Not even a tingle....im still mad I wasted my money for everyone else to get to experience it :notsureif:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#852060 - 11/15/21 08:08 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Did ya hold it in for a long time? I heard with salvia you gotta like hold it in for a good 10 seconds or something, I remember when I tried it I didn't really feel anything either but I am pretty certain I didn't hold it in long enough

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: kreg] * 1
    #852061 - 11/15/21 08:12 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Man back then I held it in for the bullshit alloted time of 30 seconds :notsureif:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

Loc: Tat Tvam Asi
    #852068 - 11/15/21 12:17 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

40x Salvia- where your body is crumpled into a black hole and you enter a realm made of chutes n ladders

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: INDICA VS SATIVA [Re: Connectedcosmos]
    #852070 - 11/15/21 01:45 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:
40x Salvia- where your body is crumpled into a black hole and you enter a realm made of chutes n ladders

When you say it like that it sounds like I'd love it but so many people say it's a difficult experience

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies