Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: We did it, boys [Re: King Koopa]
    #837593 - 05/11/19 05:33 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I once had a bad trip from bud. I was in high school...

I got so high I began to hallucinate. I saw a cop pop up out of nowhere and grab me and my pipe. He drug me into the principles office and called for another officer. From there they arrested me and took me to juvey. It was so weird... I sat in a cell for what seemed like hours.

It still seems real to me. Strongest hallucinations I've ever had.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLorax anthrax
Stranger with a wang-gerrr

Re: We did it, boys [Re: poor boy]
    #837594 - 05/11/19 07:46 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Angel dust baby

--------------------
I am the Lorax, i speak for the trees for they have no voice of their own...

Roundup gives you cancer!

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: We did it, boys [Re: poor boy] * 2
    #837595 - 05/11/19 08:40 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:

I got so high I began to hallucinate. I saw a cop pop up out of nowhere and grab me and my pipe. He drug me into the principles office and called for another officer. From there they arrested me and took me to juvey. It was so weird... I sat in a cell for what seemed like hours.

Another example of why you should not be trusted

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#837599 - 05/11/19 01:35 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

drugs are good mkay? :tmckenna:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: We did it, boys [Re: Sham87]
    #837600 - 05/11/19 01:39 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:mmmkay:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineLorax anthrax

#837601 - 05/11/19 01:52 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Drugs are like a box of chocolates, it is what you make it.

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#837602 - 05/11/19 03:50 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

poor boy said:

Y u no trust me? I thought we were gay guy friends. Like, sharing pillows with magash faces on them..

This hurts, bro. This really hurts...

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: We did it, boys [Re: Lorax anthrax]
    #837605 - 05/11/19 04:03 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lorax anthrax said:

If I make crack will I feel the LSD high? if I grow mushies will they speed me up like a solid bump of speed?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#837606 - 05/11/19 04:04 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

poor boy said:

Y u no trust me? I thought we were gay guy friends. Like, sharing pillows with magash faces on them..

This hurts, bro. This really hurts...

like the first time you had teh cawks

--------------------

OfflineOceanshore
Stranger

#837609 - 05/11/19 10:57 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Quote:

Lorax anthrax said:

If I make crack will I feel the LSD high? if I grow mushies will they speed me up like a solid bump of speed?

heroin and cocaine is no high and it's the worst in terms of addiction, it's just nasty ... while heroin slows you down cocaine speeds you up and the result is a feeling in the middle that is addictive.  so no, crack is only good for believing in ur heart if it's broken or not... also i ate a ton of mush recently and its been deep feelings so far

OfflineLorax anthrax

#837611 - 05/12/19 06:17 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

U cant make an apple an orange jimmy.

--------------------

OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: We did it, boys [Re: Lorax anthrax] * 1
    #837612 - 05/12/19 08:08 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

No but if you grind a ribeye you can make a damn good hamburger :fatbastard:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: We did it, boys [Re: Lorax anthrax] * 3
    #837613 - 05/12/19 08:11 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

The benefit of legalizing ALL drugs is accurate information on the relative dangers of drugs rather then mindless DEA propaganda.

There are still those who believe the DEA propaganda that cannabis is more harmful then tobacco.

I hear poor boy and others who want to make the world a safer place by making it more difficult for people to harm themselves with drugs by keeping them illegal. But the facts show its not working!

If you want to reduce harmful drug use legalization and education is the answer! Here is the proof.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/01/180131133358.htm

Quote:

tobacco control measures have reduced overall smoking rates in the United States (from 42% in 1965 to 15% in 2015)

Fifty years ago, smoking prevalence for all education groups was fairly clustered, with nearly 40% of college-educated individuals smoking along with approximately 45% of individuals in all other education groups. Five decades later, 6.5% of college-educated individuals continue to smoke, while the prevalence is more than triple that among those with a high school education or less (23.1%).

There is always going to be those who are either too stupid to understand what is in their best interest or can't or won't control their desires. Even if there were no drugs these dumb asses would eat themselves to death.

BTW if putting people in jail reduces drug use why does America have the most people in prison per capita and the highest illicit drug use in the world ?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/262962/countries-with-the-most-prisoners-per-100-000-inhabitants/

Quote:

Countries with the largest number of prisoners per 100,000 of the national population, as of July 2018

Number one USA with 655 per 100,000 people in jail

https://www.verywellmind.com/us-has-highest-levels-of-illegal-drug-use-67909

Quote:

In spite of the most stringent drug policies and punitive laws in the world, the United States also has the highest levels of lifetime illegal cocaine and marijuana use, according to a study of more than 54,000 people in 17 countries.

The United States also has the highest rate of lifetime tobacco use but comes in third in alcohol use, behind the Ukraine and Germany. The study, by Louisa Degenhardt of the University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia) and colleagues, is based on the World Health Organization's Composite International Diagnostic Interview (CIDI).

Anyone who thinks America is winning the war on drugs is a fucking moron who is denying the facts.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: We did it, boys [Re: Rider420] * 1
    #837617 - 05/12/19 12:09 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

smoke a doob Rider, youre preaching to the choir

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#837618 - 05/12/19 12:23 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Look. Plain and simple. Drugs are for chumps. Weed is for kids, mushrooms are pointless to eat and are extremely harmful, lsd will open a door to all the crazies in your heads, and MDMA is for loser kids.

Cocaine is great only on the weekends and is much safer if you mix it with heroin.

My point is, I never have and never will take any of those loser drugs and no one else should either.

Nerd

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#837622 - 05/12/19 12:41 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Some things you should just keep to yourself, buddy.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineOceanshore
Stranger

#837623 - 05/12/19 01:28 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
Look. Plain and simple. Drugs are for chumps. Weed is for kids, mushrooms are pointless to eat and are extremely harmful, lsd will open a door to all the crazies in your heads, and MDMA is for loser kids.

Cocaine is great only on the weekends and is much safer if you mix it with heroin.

My point is, I never have and never will take any of those loser drugs and no one else should either.

Nerd

"safer"?  yeah right using heroin while on cocaine can easily cause your death, anyone who thinks that shit is good is a retard, don't encourage people to fuck with drugs, or just let them do it and let them die if anyone cares

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: We did it, boys [Re: Oceanshore]
    #837624 - 05/12/19 02:07 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

well we know whos not being invited into the growery heron ring :razz:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#837625 - 05/12/19 02:17 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

:derp:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: We did it, boys [Re: Sham87] * 2
    #837626 - 05/12/19 02:19 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals