Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineADARKERSHADOW
Stranger

Loc: Pueblo, CO
First time tent build queations
    #827911 - 08/14/17 11:44 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Was wondering if two of These would be sufficient for a 4x4 grow tent housing around 10 plants.
This says it come with a cooling system, along with an exhaust fan from the tent what else will I be needing?
Sorry if it's a stupid question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First time tent build queations [Re: ADARKERSHADOW]
    #827920 - 08/15/17 01:56 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

You'll be better off with 1000watts for every 4x4 space when it comes to cannabis.

this is 1000watts per every 4x4 space

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: First time tent build queations [Re: Magash]
    #827923 - 08/15/17 02:43 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I've also read reviews that cheap digital ballasts like the ipower can potentially produce a lot of RF emissions in the same frequency band that cable companies look for when diagnosing leaky coaxial installations.

If you are going for cheap, and aren't 100% sure you are completely legal, or if you just don't like the cable company knocking on your door and claiming they need to come in and check all of your cable lines...then I would look into ways to reduce RF interference from both sides of the ballast. This Thread should provide a starting point for ya. A lot of people do not place enough emphasis on how big of a gamble it is to run an RF-active garden, and are not aware of what lengths the FCC will go through to track down spurious interference.

Hope this helps :pipesmoke:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineADARKERSHADOW
Stranger

Loc: Pueblo, CO
Re: First time tent build queations [Re: Data]
    #827938 - 08/15/17 07:12 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
You'll be better off with 1000watts for every 4x4 space when it comes to cannabis.

this is 1000watts per every 4x4 space

:happyweed:

Would I just be running 1 1000w then?

Quote:

Data said:
I've also read reviews that cheap digital ballasts like the ipower can potentially produce a lot of RF emissions in the same frequency band that cable companies look for when diagnosing leaky coaxial installations.

If you are going for cheap, and aren't 100% sure you are completely legal, or if you just don't like the cable company knocking on your door and claiming they need to come in and check all of your cable lines...then I would look into ways to reduce RF interference from both sides of the ballast. This Thread should provide a starting point for ya. A lot of people do not place enough emphasis on how big of a gamble it is to run an RF-active garden, and are not aware of what lengths the FCC will go through to track down spurious interference.

Hope this helps :pipesmoke:

Doesn't have to be the cheapest options but how much am I looking at for a ballast that doesn't interfere with RF?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies