Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDionili
Stranger

Aeroponics, Grow Tents, And lights.
    #594775 - 10/30/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hello! :smile: Been a very long time since i've posted here.

Lemme cut to the point. my budget is 1,500USD

I'm building an aeroponics system For use in a tent with 1200watts of light (two 600w hps/mh)

The tent size i am looking for is 6x4x6.5 so thats six feet LONG four feet WIDE and six and a half feet TALL.

The Aeoponics system will consist of:

Rows of 6' diameter PVC with 3.5 inch Net pots spaced 6 inches from the hole's edge.

Inside the 6' tube there will be another 1' tube with misters (this is part i need help on Should i go with high pressure foggers or low pressure misters. i'd like to save money but end up with the best i can ya dig?)

All the tubes (about 4-5 rows 5 1/2 feet long will drain into a res, What size should the res be? i know depends on number of plants. I am trying to produce 2 pounds (or more preferably) per grow with this system. How many plants should i have, and what size should i let them get? (tip: i dont really like lowriders. heard to many stories about them going hermie)

I intend to vent the tent with two 240 CFM inline duct fans to a carbon filter. To vent the tent and provide airflow for the plants.

As for lighting i'm pretty confident that the two 600w cool tubes with digital ballast will work fine.

Now, i just need a little info besides the questions i had above,

Feeding schedule

Do i need a deep cycle timer? if so recommend one, and times that it should be running at. 

PPM concentration- what should it be?

Any recommendations for a nute regimen ?

Also, please let me know of any decent pumps to power the sprayers or foggers.

Thanks. :smile:

PS, please feel free to help me with design, show me your build ect...

I'm REALLY bad with math, so if' yall find the time to help me with dimensions that be great lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies