Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePlain
You are the universe

Loc: In the moment
"Green out" white out * 1
    #826209 - 06/02/17 11:06 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Last night i was trying to get to sleep and i took a normal sized (to me atleast) dab any ways i held the hit in which i almost always do and thats when i got really light headed. This time though when i get light headed my vision got fuzzy and i lost complete motor function in my legs and my legs wobbled until my ass was on the ground. I sat there for a moment thinking wtf just happened to me. After i snapped to it was like a moment of hyper awareness of what i was doing and how it just affected me. I then looked online to see what happened and i read it was normal and i was fine. It called green out or white out and isnt permanent in anyway so it just made me laugh getting all worried momentarily. I smoke alot and dab all day and have had many big rips that made me light headed with blurry vision and almost lose balance but this hit put me on my ass literally.

Has this happened to anyone else here?

Also im new to the growery but ive been on shroomey for awhile and thought id give this place a shot

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: "Green out" white out [Re: Plain]
    #826210 - 06/02/17 04:21 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I've done it twice with oil and once with resin off the stove with a glasspipe.  It seems to happen with no rhyme or reason.  Shit happens, I guess.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Edited by 8787sunshine (06/02/17 04:48 PM)

OfflinePlain
You are the universe

Loc: In the moment
Re: "Green out" white out [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #826214 - 06/02/17 08:13 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I have read it has something to do with blood sugar levels dropping rapidly and that this is only temporary. It was pretty intense at the time and once i came all the way to i had to research and make sure what happened was normal. It is and its just something cannabis can do sometimes. That honestly fascinates me even more that it can do that with no real long term affects or at least from what ive read. I should add i dont have blood sugar issues so i dont know if i had that would have made what happened actually dangerous i would like to know that info though.

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #826215 - 06/02/17 09:42 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Its a Karma expierience elavil always knocked me out, when i took 20 of what i thought were 1 mg pills of klonopin, i found it was 2mg Kpinz, and 40mg of klonopin will drop u off ur bed, and make u really weird using lampshades as hats, and blacking out in to a regular hospital in there observation room, hopping up their sink barely conscious, and seeing i lo9ook weird when i move and some thing comes in the way of accepting myself how it happens, and looking beyond, i calll it wild penis envy, god given starters that are devillike and from the dirt of the eart, the girth of the earth.......... testing for insomnia every 2 weeks, with a new person in 6 weeks who i think is the same person and thats what i mean shes different, they move on..... but no its the same technician....i told them trazodone is effective but makes me noddish and knock out, restoril allows me to sleep when im already ready, and the rest, halcyon just lies to me, so i lay. 

the events after that kpinz was Effexor and Wellbutrin, then  overdosed when they built up after it ended, some 20 effexor and 6 wellbutrin at a time...drove to taco bell with money and collided with the center divider, it ripped my tire, and i shocked into somewhere................:inlove3:

--------------------

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: "Green out" white out [Re: dirtyneedle] * 1
    #826221 - 06/03/17 12:08 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

It's just a lot of THC hitting you really fast.  The first time it happened I freaked.  It's just a head rush that doesn't stop until you wobble on your knees to the ground!

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #826229 - 06/03/17 11:04 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

All greened out :awehigh:

Its happened to me once. I was taking hits off a Vapir 2.0 using only duff material. I got "too high" and got really bad vertigo. I was no longer an active participant but rather an observer watching the experience. Was not fun.

I think it has to do with metabolism and hitting high potency hits at the wrong time of day when the brain just isnt ready.

Ive had similar green out experiences smoking right after waking up, the wake n bake routine. Makes me sick and i feel lightheaded. Not a good experience. Thc can be quite powerful even for lomg time smokers.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: "Green out" white out [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #826246 - 06/04/17 12:51 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Still have the money i acquired in that crash, and Still havent really accepted it for myself................. After 3 years too, and thats a stretch:lmafo:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale